||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER 5

"Bye Bhai. Come Bhabhi."Aryan said and we walked away from Randhir. He took me out to the garden and I saw a girl standing there.                    

"Sanaya."He called and she turned. She smiled at us and came towards us.

"Sanaya, she is Sanyukta Bhabhi and Bhabhi, she is Sanaya Khanna, my girlfriend."He said and smiled at Sanaya.

"Hello Sanaya. Nice to meet you. Waise Aryan, mujhe pata nahi tha ki tumhari choice itni achi hogi."I said and he smiled. Sorry he didn't smiled, he blushed. (ISHA: Kala Saaya aur blush.. Kaisa dikhega?)

"Bhabhi. I want you to convince Mom for our marriage."He said and I nodded my head.

"If you both love each other, then I will talk with Renuka Mom."I said and they smiled.

"But what are you doing outside? Come in."I said and dragged Sanaya inside. I made her meet with Renuka Mom and she too liked her. I walked back to Randhir who was busy talking with someone.

"Kya kaam tha Aru ko?"He asked and sipped his juice.

"Apni shadi ke liye ladki dekhne ko bulaya tha."As soon as I finished my words Randhir spit everything and coughed. I rubbed his back and made him drink water.

"Are you okay?"I asked and he nodded.

"Woh shaadi karna chahta hai? Kis ladki ke bhaag phute?"He asked and chudkled while I hit him on his chest.

"Shut up. He isn't that bad. After all he is you brother."I said and pulled up his collar. He grinned and pecked my cheeks.

RANDHIR

Finally Ragini's engagement is over. I can't believe that my little cute sister is getting married. I am really happy for her but I will miss her. And Sanyukta gave me a shocking news. Aryan have a girlfriend. I mean the one who had never talk with any girl in his entire life loves a girl. This is really shocking.

We all sat down on the hall. We decided to play truth and dare to celebrate Ragini's engagement. I was sitting between Sanyukta and Aryan. Ragini, Ritu; my another cousin, and our some other cousins were also there. Aryan spinned the bottle and it points at Ragini. She choosed Truth.

"Toh Ragini, whom do you love more? Me ya Randhir Bhai?"He asked and giggled. Her jaws dropped as if it would touch the ground. I chuckled as I know this the most difficult question for her. She loves both of us equal.

"Tell Ragini."Aryan said and sipped water from the bottle.

"I love-"She started and looked at Aryan.

"I love Sanyukta Bhabhi more."She said and Aryan chocked. He coughed while Ragini laughed. I rubbed his back and then I too laughed. Aryan made a face and we continued the game. This time, the bottle points at me. I choosed dare.

"Propose Bhabhi."Ragini said and I smiled. Sanyukta's eyes popped out listening to it. Everyone started hooting for us.

I looked at Sanyukta and stood up. I forwarded my hand and she too stood up. I kneeled down and hold her hand in mine.

"Bhai.. Bhai.. Bhai.."Everyone were cheering for me. I grinned and cleared my throat.

"Sanyukta, I had never imagined this for any girl but you. I can't share my secrets with anyone but you. I can't imagine my life without you. We were childhood friends. We know everything about each other starting from our crushes to our rival. Sanyukta, I want to ask you something. We had shared 27 years together. Will you share the rest 73 years with me? Will you be the mother of our child? Will you be the grandmother of our grandchildren? Will you be my side in all my ups and downs? Will you be mine not for this birth but for all the birth we take? Will you share all your moments, all your days, all your nights with me?"Finally I completed and looked at her eyes. Her eye lashes were wet and her eyes were brimmed with tears.

"Come on Bhabhi, say yes."Aryan shouted.

"Yes Randhir. I will be with you forever."She said and smiled. I smiled and kissed her knuckles. Everyone clapped and hooted. I stood up and we hugged.

Soon the game was over and we were in our rooms. We both were lying on the bed after a love making session. A duvet was covering our bare body. I had rested my head on the back and Sanyukta was leaned over me with her head on my chest. I had wrapped my hand around her and She was playing with my hand.

"Randhir."She said

"Hmmm..."

"Everything is so perfect na. We both are together. Ragini ki engagement ho gayi. Aryan ki shaadi ki baat chal rahi hai. Don't you think things are happening very fast."She said and looked at me.

"No. One day or the other, these things were bound to happen. But you know whats the best thing in these? We are together. We are experiencing all these together. Do we need anything else?"I asked and she shook her head and again faced the window.

"You will always be with me na?"She asked.

"Koi Shaq?"I said and kissed her cheeks

"Nahi."She said and closed her eyes. I too clutched her waist and we both dozed off.

SANYUKTA   

We both were in our room in SanDhir land. Randhir and I are already back from Dehradun. He was working on his laptop whereas I was sleeping resting my head on his thighs. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was busy in his work. I yawned and stretched my hands.

"Good Evening."He said and smiled at me.

"Good Evening."I said and blinked twice. He stretched his arms and called me for a hug. I rushed to him and hughed him tightly.

"How was sleep?"He asked caressing my hairs

"Yup it was good."I said and he pecked my hairs. All of a sudden I fell like throwing out everything. I left him and ran to the washroom and started puking. Randhir too came behind me and he held my hairs back and rubbed my back. When I felt better he left my hairs and made me sit on the couch. He gave me water and I took a sip.

"Are you okay?"He asked and sat beside me. I was looked down and nodded.

"Then why this vomit? I am sure something is wrong. Come lets go to the doctor."He said and held my wrist and stood up to go. But I stopped him.

"I am fine Randhir. Its just that, kal engagement mein kuch ulta sidha kha liya hoga. Thats why. Trust me. Everything is fine."I said and he still looked at me with confused eyes.

"Are you sure?"He asked.

"128% sure."I replied. He nodded his head and sat beside me and hugged me.

I was sitting in my cabin. Kaustuki was back from her engagement shopping and right now she is out for break. I was lost in my own thoughts. Whatever is happening with me. I am damn sure something is wrong. I came out of my trance as I felt someone tapping my shoulders. I looked up and it was Kaustuki.

"Yeah."I said and sat straight

"Ma'am your phone is constantly ringing. Where are you lost?"She asked and I looked at my phone screen. It shows 15 missed called from Maa.

"Nowhere Kaustuki. Everything is fine. Is your break over?"I asked and she nodded.

"Great. Then start your pending work."I said and picked my phone and walked to the window. I dialled Maa's number. She picked it up on the 3rd ring.

"Hello Maa. Kaise ho app?"I asked and looked out of the window

"Main achi hun. Tu bata tu kaisi hai? Aur Randhir kaisa hai?"She asked.

"Haan Maa. We both are fine."I replied looking down at my hands

"Don't lie Sanyu. I can realise from your voice that something is wrong. Tell me what happened?"She said and I sighed. Mother can sense what is wrong with their child even if she is miles away from her.

"Actually, do din se vomit ho raha hai and chakkar bhi aa rahe the."I said and she gasped.

"Doctor ko dikhaya?"She asked

"Nahi Maa."

"Toh abhi ja. Abhi hospital mein hai na?"She asked

"Haan."

"Abhi ke abhi doctor ke paas ja. Chal main rakhti hun. Baad mein baat karenge."She said and disconnected the call. I looked out and bit my lower lips. I blinked twice and then decided to go to Kritika, my best friend. A gynecologist.

Now the most important chap will come.

Please please share your views.

For PMs, buddy me.

ISHA

Edited by Twinkle_Isha - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chappy 
Now the preggy news will be out 
Curious to know their reaction 
Samaira81 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 4
Very well written ishu👏👏👏
Aryan bought bangels for ragini aww😳
Aryan likes sanaya😛
I really like the idea of adding witty dialogues👏👏
Aryukta phone conversation was good they share  a good rapport👍🏼
Sandhir scenes were awesome totally loved themSandhir and renuka scene was sweet 😳
Sanyukta and ragini scene was lovely ❤️
Ragini and Aryan scene was so cute emmotional and sweet love their bond..I  love the brothers sister trio they love each other so much and they truly care about each other😳 I wish show mein bhi Aryan aisa hota itna cunning nahi hota🤔
Yayyy ragini ki engagement ho gayi🥳
Overall an amazing update ishu loved it ❤️
Thanks for the PM 🤗
And sorry for being super late😊
Edited by Samaira81 - 8 years ago
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update isha
Liked it

Continue soon
Waiting
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amzng update loved it Aryan sanyu bonding is nice everybody so happy and enjoying sandhir so much in love the proposal was awsme sanyu is pregnant excited to see wht hppns next
Aurora2024 thumbnail
Each chappy is beautifully scibbbled
Very Interesting SS😃

👏

Update soon😳

Congrats🤗
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sanyukta pregnant😃😃
wowww...
update next jaldi jaldi😊
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update...loved it. Thanks for PM
Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Superb update

Randhir is surprised that Aryan find a girl for himself, who used to feel shy while talking to girls

Randhir's proposal was awesome

oh Sanyu is pregnant
how will Randhir react to this news

Thanks for PM
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: florine_20

Amazing chappy

Now the preggy news will be out
Curious to know their reaction

Thank You..