Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: naush2015

Naina to ritika se bhi ziada stupid nikli.now lets see who will save her.thanx for the update.i thought that there would be no update today but you made me so happy by giving your update.thanx again.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment ya let us see who is going to save Naina. ya dear you are always welcomed ya I updated it bit lately happy that you are happy in my update keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Awesome...update dear ugh! Ishveer romance also cute and naughty i liked it.Ritika ki toh all problem ki jadh hai and sare plan ki master mind hai pls ritika ki ache se dhulaye karna bcoz show ke end me runway kar gye thi aur sath me naina ki bhi
Ranveer become angry man and he broken a glass if he broken naina mouth for telling a harshly word toh better hota
Now lets see wat happend next...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update . happy that you liked ishveer romance and found it cute and naughty. ya all the problems master mind is Rithika only she should have been exposed in a good way in the show but she run away but let me try my best to expose her here hope you will like it
Ranveer controlled his anger and broke the glass and he should have actually broke Naina's mouth ya let us see what happens next
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

I am just laughing hard now...Ranveer is angry at Naina and she is happy that he is angry on Ishani xD xD xD Kitni budhu hai ye! xD xD Can't wait to know about the next drama xD xD And Ritika's POV about the Alhawat parivaar is just ROFL.

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment glad you laughed reading the update ya he is actually angry on Naina and Naina is thinking he is angry on Ishani ya she is really stupid here ya let me update it dear to know more keep reading and happy that you laughed at the Rithika's point of view of Nirbhay Parivaar keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arivodhaya

Hy da.
I know I m very very late
Just got some holidays da.
Ur all the chapters are mind blowing dr.
Naina will soon have a big insult and nose cut.
Waiting for your next update dr.
With love and so late,
Arivodhaya. πŸ˜‰

Hi Arivodhaya thanks for the comment
its okay dear
happy that you are enjoying holidays
glad you liked all the chapters and found it mind blowing
Naina don't know what is going to happen to this girl
ya dear let me update it
hmm love you too
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi ishveer  scenes  s sooo cute let's c Wat ishu s planning fr ranveer's  b day nd dis naina s dumb stupid wish she should  expose nd should  get a slap

Hi janani thanks for the comment gla dyou liked Ishveer scenes and ya let us see what Ishu is going to give Ranveer on his birthday ya Naina is the dumb stupid in the update and ya she should get exposed and should serious get slap from Ranveer keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 177
Naina was smiling to herself standing in front of Ranveer's office. She immediately took her mobile and dialed Rithika's number and waited for the call to be picked.
Naina(as the call was picked):Hello Rithika.
Rithika: Haan Naina did you get time with Ranveer?
Naina:(with a happy smile):Today I had my lunch with Ranveer only. After the lunch I told everything wrong about Ishani to Ranveer.
Rithika(with a excitement):What happened?
Naina: He broke a juice glass which he was holding in his hand.
Rithika:(with a smile): He broke the glass in canteen. That means he has started to act stupidly without even minding he is in a public place. Wow Naina he has started to act stupidly. After breaking the glass did you give him First aid and take advantage on him?
Naina: Nahi Rithika I went to touch him but he took his hand back and he was boiling in anger and he started to move out of the canteen. I too followed him where he got inside the office cab and told the driver to move to his home. Hope he has got his anger on Ishani and he is going to question her.
Rithika(thinking what all Naina is saying now):So now Listen Naina. He has broke the glass by hearing your words and he didn't raise a single word against you means his anger is not on you. His anger is on Ishani. He has gone to home means there is going to be heavy fight today. (thinking the way Ranveer used to come to her to cry about telling Ishani loving Chiraag):Fine Naina now listen go to Ranveer's home. After the heavy shouting Ranveer will get fed up that time you can ignore Ishani and enter the house as Ranveer's friend. Ranveer will support you only.He will humiliate Ishani. From here you can take advantage on Ranveer.
Naina:But if Ranveer ask why did I come means?
Rithika:Tell him that you were not able to bear his pain as a friend that is why you came behind him thinking whether he had done first aid or not. Tell him that you came do first aid to him and support him. Act so natural okay.
Naina(with a smile):Sure Rithika.(with a evil face):From here let me show who Ishani is in Ranveer's life and who I am in Ranveer life.
Rithika: okay all the best.
Naina: Haan,

Rithika cut the call where Naina taking her phone from her ears started to walk towards the road from the office premises. She comes to a taxi stand and hired a taxi.She told the driver about the area she need to go. Driver agreeing started to drive the car towards Ranveer's house area.
RANVEER'S HOUSE...
Raagini was cutely moving around the hall sitting in the walker. She was moving the walker lovingly. Ishani was feeding her lunch running behind her.
Ishani:Raagini you know what? after you started to use this walker Mama too need to run behind you.
Raagini(laughing seeing Ishani showing her right hand): Mama.. ka..
Ishani(seeing her cutely): you are trying to speak.. good try darling keep trying.

Ishani half sitting in front of the walker fed her a mouth of meshed Rice. Raagini was cutely smiling at her and eating the food.She started to move towards Ishani's room where Ishani held the walker and pulled her back to hall.
Ishani:Raagini after having your lunch you can walk around the house. finish your lunch now.
Raagini(cutely with a puppy face showed Ishani's room with her hand); Mama..
Ishani(with a lovely smile): you can go in beta but now have this lunch okay.

Raagini cutely saw the room with a lovely glance and again saw Ishani where Ishani was seeing her with a doubtful face.
Ishani:Kya hua baby? why are you seeing like that?
Raagini(cutely smiling and showing her tiny teeth): Mama.. qu..Mama..uhh..ahha.
Ishani: Tk Baby you can try to talk now have it,,

She fed her again where the cutie was having it and then smiling at Ishani. Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter where she need to try her best to understand her daughter's mood swings. She took some time and was feeding her.
Ishani(completing Raagini's lunch):Fine darling you are done. Come play in the walker but you need to have your afternoon sleep okay.
Raagini(in a speed entered her room): hmmm

Ishani giving a impossible smile to herself seeing Raagini's behavior entered the kitchen and keeping the vessel to wash and washed her hands and she came back to hall. when she sat in the sofa and was about to take the book to read there was a knock in the door.
Ishani(in a surprise tone to herself):Who has come now? This time no one will come know?
With a doubtful face she got up from the sofa and started to walk towards the door. She opened the door where she found Ranveer standing in front of her. A big smile came in her face.
Ishani:What a surprise Mr. Vaghela? you have come this much early come in.
Ranveer stands with a silent face keeping his right hand behind his back.
Ishani(seeing him not coming in):Ranveer come in..
Ranveer:Haan..let me come first you go,
Ishani: Arrey come in let me lock and come behind you.
Ranveer:(in a silent face): Nahi first tum then only me.
Ishani:(with a smile):Tk ,,

She turned and started to walk inside the house where Ranveer locked the door with his left hand and he came behind her hiding the hurt hand behind him. Ishani came to the hall and turned to Ranveer who was standing with a silent face to her.
Ishani(smiling to him):What a surprise Ranveer? you have come this much early. I am really happy for it. (seeing his silent face):but why are you so silent?
Ranveer was seeing her with a silent face.
Ishani:(seeing inside her room and then Ranveer): Let me call Raagini she will be so happy to see you.(seeing inside the room) Raa...
Ranveer(held her hand with his left hand before she calls):Ishani don't call her let her be inside. (He said with a low voice).
Ishani(seeing his face went close to him): Kya hua Ranveer..are you okay?
Ranveer slowly brought his right hand and showed her his hand where it really shocked Ishani.
Ishani(in a worried and shocked face): Ranveer... (caught his hand where blood was coming out) what happen? come sit..
She dragged him towards the sofa and made him sit.
Ishani(in a shivering tone):Let me bring first aid kid Ranveer wait...
She almost ran to their room where Ranveer saw her with a silent face. within a fraction of second Ishani came with first aid kit. She sat near him and kept the first aid box in the tea poi and opened the box and took the cotton and started to clean Ranveer's blood from his hand. As she was cleaning Ranveer was seeing Ishani's face. She was so worried where the smile he saw in her face sometime before was completely gone. She was shivering but managing her shivering and cleaning his blood and she took the glass pieces that was stuck in his hand skin and kept it in a tray in the first aid kid.Ranveer was bearing his pain to the extreme he can. She took the Dettol bottle and sinking the cotton in the Dettol and she kept it in his wound.
Ranveer(as she kept the Dettol drenched cotton on his hand he closed his eyes tightly in a low voice):Haann...
Ishani(seeing his bearing the pain had tear in her eyes and was cleaning his wound): bear it Ranveer.. please.

She cleaned it and applied the medicine in the places where the glasses has cut where Ranveer again closed his eyes and was bearing the pain. where Ishani's eyes were shedding tears. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She took the bandage and started to dress his wound.
Ranveer(somewhat okay now seeing Ishani dressing his wound with tears in her eyes): Why are you crying?
Ishani(dressing and seeing his hand in a normal voice): When I came to know I have hurt you from small without understanding your feelings. I thought that my Ranveer should never get hurt but now this one. I really cannot see you in pain Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a cute smile): Arrey if Ishani is going to give treatment know Ranveer can get hurt any number of time in his life.
Ishani(completing his dressing and hearing his word seeing him):Stop it no it should not happen again okay. Tell me how did this happen?
Ranveer(thought about Naina where he had anger but again bringing a smile seeing Ishani): Wo Ishani.. in a employee's table there were broken glasses without knowing it I kept my hand in that table so only...
Ishani(seeing him with a doubtful face):Ranveer but if you have kept only one and two places of your hand would have got hurt but your complete inner hand is cut like anything..she all the fingers has got hurt.
Ranveer(bit managing voice): Nahi Ishani like this only it happen. There were more glasses all the other already know but I didn't notice it so I kept the hand in the glass pieces suddenly so only it hurt me so much.
Ishani:(with a worried face shaking her head):Tk it is paining?
Ranveer(with a happy smile): It was paining till I come home but when I saw my Ishani (when he was telling Raagini cutely came out of the room in her walker Ranveer seeing her) haan even my daughter the pain has gone.
Ishani: how it will go suddenly?
Ranveer(with a happy smile): Ishani.. why are you seeing its disadvantage like pain. see the advantage in it I have come home early. I can spend time with Raagini and romance you...
Ishani(wiping her tears): you are really impossible Ranveer even in this situation you are making jokes,Tk let me bring you juice..
Ranveer(with a smile): Okay darling...(seeing Raagini) Come to Papa..

Ishani went inside Kitchen. Raagini with a smile came to him in the walker. She was seeing his wounded hand and was seeing him with a not understanding face. Raagini was giving a up and down look which was so cute to Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and realizing she is seeing his wounded hand):This one baby you no need to worry about it Baby..Can you be with Papa for sometime? Papa will be so happy if you do it..
Raagini cutely showed her hands to Ranveer where Ranveer cutely took her in his hand without hurting his wounded hand and made her comfortable in his embrace.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini in a cute voice): Raagini beta Papa know I am really happy when I see you.
Raagini cutely touched his cheek with her tiny hand and smiling to him hit her forehead with him. Where Ranveer was smiling so cutely to her. When Ranveer was playing with her they heard a knock at their door.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):who has come baby?come let us go and see..
When Ranveer got up with Raagini Ishani was also coming out of Kitchen...
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Let me see Ishani you get me juice.
Ishani(giving a head shake);Tk..

She went inside the kitchen where Ranveer went and opened the door holding Raagini in his hand. When he opened Naina was standing in front of him.
Ranveer(in a not understanding face):Tum? what are you doing here?
Naina(in a worried voice): I know Ranveer the truth is hard to believe. I am your friend I need to be beside you when you are in sadness.How will you bear that your wife is cheating you.you are loving her from your childhood.It is so hard for you to digest. I know you would have been broken inside to support you only I came. you are okay now know? have you done your first aid or let me do it?How blood where coming out from your hand let me do it..(she was trying to come close to him).
Ranveer(showed his left hand where Raagini was starting to cry recognizing Naina): No its okay Naina..
Naina: Ranveer mein...(she saw Raagini with a unwanted look): Nice baby..but...
Ranveer(showed his hand in a strict way): Enough..
Naina: See how have you become? Really I am not able to see you in this state Ranveer...
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face): RV..
Naina:Sorry you don't like anyone calling you Ranveer know okay RV... Shall I come in?
Ranveer(managing Raagini): No baby no crying...
When she was asking it Ishani came towards them hearing Raagini's cry..
Ishani:Ranveer who is it? why Raagini is crying?(as she came to the entrance and saw Naina) Naina tum?
Ranveer(seeing Raagini caressing her and made her to rest in his shoulders in order to not make her see Naina): No baby no crying..

Where Raagini was cutely calming hugging Ranveer.
Ishani(with a smile):Come in Naina why are you standing out?
Naina seeing Ishani smiling was not able to get what is going on. Naina was somewhat confused.
Naina(in a strict tone): Ishani stop your...(she was up to shout at Ishani).
Ranveer(before she could tell): Naina you came to see me only know? I am completely okay you can leave to office or else your home. Ishani has done first aid to me and I am okay now you may leave..
Ishani:(seeing her and Ranveer):What is it Ranveer? she has come till our home you won't call her inside?
Ranveer:(with a smile):Ishani she has come to see me only and Ishani Naina may have some work why we need to disturb her(seeing Naina) Hain na Naina..
Naina(without getting Ranveer's reaction giving a smile without any way): Haan RV...
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer): Hmmm you know what? sometime you overrule your employees. you always act like RV only to them.
Ranveer(instantly without his control): Dekho don't call me RV...
Ishani(with a smile): Sorry sorry Ranveer..(seeing Naina with a smile):Okay Naina take care...you are busy it seems.
Ishani calling Ranveer was making Naina jealous.
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan Naina take care want to go to office go to office or else take half day leave and leave to home.
Naina (in a confused voice):Let me go to home..
Ranveer(with a smile):As you wish...

Naina started to move towards the gate of Ranveer's house where she was completely confused and was walking towards her house. Ranveer locked the door and came inside with Raagini and Ishani came behind him.
Ranveer(making Raagini come out of the hug in a low voice):She has gone Cutie pie you can now smile..(seeing Ishani):Get me juice Ishani.
Ishani: Haan let me bring..
Ranveer(came to the sofa were Ishani went to Kitchen and Ranveer seeing Raagini in a cute voice): you didn't like that Naian know? That is why you are crying.Haan even Papa is not liking her. Just for your Mama words only Papa gave her job. I really don't know what that girl's intention is but I am going to react to her calmly  only. Once with Rithika know Papa made a great mistake being close to her which made that Rithika jealous and insecure thinking about your Mama being in front of me. so that Rithika vamp went to the level of stabbing your Mama. I won't create another vamp in our peaceful life. So I am going to be what I am? I am not going to react to any of that Naina's words.

Raagini cutely smiled at him. where Ishani came with the juice glass.
Ishani:Ranveer have it you will feel better.
Ranveer: Haan(he got the juice and smiling to Raagini was drinking the juice).
Ishani(sitting near him seeing him having the juice in thoughts):Something has happen Ranveer is telling lie that he kept the hands in broken glass.If that happened he would have done first aid in office itself. Some where with some anger he has come to me. He is not a man to be that careless keeping the hands on the broken glass. Let me talk to him in the night.

To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Its was a wonderful update dear ranveer fully trust on ishani i like it. naina and ritika a stupid girl they think that ranveer so easily manipulated.ranveer and her daughter same to same both don't like naina. Heheh..naina smile fly in the wind when she see ranveer normaly behave with ishani i just want ranveer slapped naina too hard that's better for her.
Now waiting for next
Thanx for pm
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear ...
First of all ranveer come to know that ragini too not like that vamp naina ...
And he decided that he did not act stupid to naina as he done mistakes with ritika... That's awesome
It's mean RV reaction and all the thing he have done is totally opposite that the ritika imagined...
And I liked the way that ranveer come home and when ishaani bandge his anger was gone...
RV control his anger that's great...
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi um sooo sry for late comments.😭😭😭actually dese days um stuck with my exams.hardly i get time to read ur episodes.nw i read ur all episodes.dey are amazing dr.keep it upπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya darling
oh really you are got in this much severe problem
there will be a doctor dear
this positive attitude will bring you back to normal you will be soon okay
parents will take care of your darling
let me pray for you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hii didi...
this is not a severe problem...