Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

No offense but this is kind of a Shahrukh forum considering the number of topics on him, considering the hits those threads get and considering how he is brought up even in topics that have nothing to do with him πŸ˜†. As for SRK Bhajans...nahhh! I'm sure us lot have more eclectic taste in music so you'll get all kinds of music there :D

True πŸ˜† Its srk forum all the way ... πŸ˜ƒ

"You can love him, you can hate him..but you can't IGNORE him." THATS King Khan.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

No offense but this is kind of a Shahrukh forum considering the number of topics on him, considering the hits those threads get and considering how he is brought up even in topics that have nothing to do with him πŸ˜†. As for SRK Bhajans...nahhh! I'm sure us lot have more eclectic taste in music so you'll get all kinds of music there :D

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If he gets gud n if he doesn't than also fine though if kangana can get it for TWM so can he get it for FAN 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fan was a disaster but SRK did a good job as Gaurav. Nothing extra ordinary though.
Waiting for Mohenjo Daro to release. Dangal too but Aamir doesn't accept awards :(
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same members Won't complain when they are basking in the glory of shahrukh bashing topics ...never compalined when,  once upon a time,  when we were getting topics on their  favorites from hospital to condom to food to travel to advertisement to pr ...literally πŸ˜†

@bold πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me? Deserves it? No one deserve it. They earn it. I think Manoj Bajpai for Aligarh deserves it. 

SRK totally hammed his role. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no worries ! anyways he is going to snatch itπŸ₯³
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Earn/deserve...potato...patato πŸ˜†. You don't think he deserves it...great! Plenty do! It's called being subjective considering we are talking about art here, not some mathematical equation to which there can be only one answer.