Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismustranger thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes guys when pragya signed in divorce paper she signed as pragya arora but when nikhil read it it turn pragya mehra I think cv's became totally mad
Ismustranger thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

SO a married woman shouldn't use sign like this while signing divorce paper..?😕

i think after divorced Pragya again using her old sign "Pragya Arora" but Abhi and Tanu don't know that they r already divorced.. and If Pragya is using Arora then it indicates that they r already divorced..?😕

pragya and abhi are already divorced but the point Is pragya signed divorce paper as pragya arora but when nikhil read it was pragya mehra let's see how it takes
paglahawai thumbnail
I don't know about you guys but I like the fact she's using Pragya Arora. It gives her a sense of identity and power. (Am not wanting to offend anyone who does take on their husband's name btw- I just think it suits the strong Pragya I want her to be)
Mitushi_Mitz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arre I think it's just a mistake.. They never focused on this thing whether to write Pragya Arora or mehra..
Edited by Mitushi_MP - 8 years ago
Maggie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think at some point Pragya exchange papers, I have strong feeling that she is acting to be drunk
monali15 thumbnail
she must be confused 😲
bcoz acc to her she is already divorced bt pretend as she still legally wedded wife of abhi

may be CV think we r fool dat won't notice wht she write
Ismustranger thumbnail

Originally posted by: monali15

she must be confused 😲
bcoz acc to her she is already divorced bt pretend as she still legally wedded wife of abhi

may be CV think we r fool dat won't notice wht she write

no cv's is smart and little fool because because when pragya signed divorce paper she signed as pragya arora when nikhil read it it turn in to pragya mehra
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who cares? All I know is that Tanu and Aaliya will become ullu in the next episodes. 
Tanu will gather everyone in the hall and be like, "You are divorced now so get out!"

Pragya: "So? That doesn't change the fact that I am the boss of this house. Aur vaise bhi, hum dhonom toh already divorced hai, therefore this paper is void!! IN YOUR FACE, CHUDAIL!!!"😛😛😛
Edited by ShivaliShaji - 8 years ago