Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Nice Post

Only emotional - or am feeling for some character is - Rihuaan ..

There is some many little rihu beautiful memories.. So CV is torturing us by torturing Rihu..

Coming to Ishita- Mani relationships-

I hope ppl don't kill me for saying if I say - Ishita wants to have a relationship with Mani without commitment. One side she refused his proposal other side she is unhappy that he is doing everything without her consent and discussion- example going to hospital without her..😕 Such type of rights you emphasized/applied/ with authority on your boyfriend or partner or husband and not over friend.

Ishita has moved on clearly- Her clothes, makeup, her talks very clearly showed it, but she is not ready to accept it 😃.

First time am saying something for MANI Character- He don't deserves Ishita. One side she is not allowing him to move on with her over sugary talks ( she wants him to be dependent on her) On other side she is not ready to accept him as life-partner .. Aisa dost toh dushman ko bhi na mile.
Mani bechara Ishita ke chakkar mein Kuwara-baap marega 😃

Haha

And then she will ask if I gave some wrong signal

I think ishita does not understand the meaning of boundaries

She is stupid

She is digging a well for herself
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

I think

We will see mosquito forcing on ishita

And Raman saving her

👏👏👏
agar aisa hojaye to one of best secne hoga indian television ka caption insaan balke mahan insaan bana daranda 😆🤣
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alu-

Don't watch the episodes but can I ask what clothes etc have to do with moving on 😛

@ death happens - grief, mourn and then comes healing process.
Every person needs and takes their own time to heal from death of loved ones .
When a person dies , every individual follows different customs and rules to mourn.
But after that closed family members moved on in their own way. It doesn't mean that their are not missing that person at all . But never ever in my life I saw a person who wears beautiful designer saree with makeup claiming am still stuck in that moment .
for example - when real mama died at age of 28, my Mami was 25 with 6 month old baby in hand. She spent her entire life for her baby , but in my entire life I never saw her with makeup nor with heavy saree, she wants to convey message to the family members that somewhere she is stuck with her past. It does not mean am against of window who wear designer saree or do makeup . In fact am against of my Mami decision of spending her entire life alone .
current Ishita outfit ,shows that she moves ahead in her life but guilt in her heart .

It's hard for me to digest it accept that Ishita is stuck in past ,wearing makeup and designer saree .

Our clothes definite represent our mood, personality and even status . When you are sad no one wears bright , heavy clothes and do makeup .
P. S. Sorry for essay type gyaan . That is my personal view based on realityEdited by mayu1982 - 8 years ago
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Leo : just be cAreful
If you want to express your views/ thoughts/ feelings there are many place other than RI 😉