Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supernasahu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Excellent update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Maaneet fought with goons nd saved dev tara...😎
Culprit in police custody ...
Maan realizes that whatever dadi said about geet is lie...
Thanks for pm nd pw...
Continue soon... 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES! Tara got justice! Dev will be safe and maybe thier love story will begin a fresh new start! Geet loves Maan to the core and she will never let anything come to harm him and I feel Maan can sense the love! Waiting for the following update! Cant wait for Dadi come clean about her feeding false speeches to Maan!
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 19
Dev is safe N tara too got some justice as her culprits are arrested.. So Maan and Geet fought against Goons together.. So Maan got why his heart become restless with her not being around him or being in danger.. De both are in Maan's mom's house hope Kiran mom's blessing will work here.. Dadi is is stepdadi of Maan.. n taking revenge from next khurana's.. gosh.. hope soon Maan will get to know truth abt her.. Dadi n her plottings.. To make someone's life loveless.. kahi aisa na ho jaye Dadi U will loose lil bit love n respect people has for U N U will be left alone... 
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 20

Please finish commenting so that I can update

Thanks
Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for all the likes and commentsπŸ˜ƒ
Endgame thumbnail
Lovely update finally tara n dev r saved just hoping tara would be getting normal slowly n stand up for herself maan saw geet n her selflessness for others he understood geet is not greedy dadima's past was not good but what she did with this khurana family is worse nice update thnx 4 pm
preeti.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

res

Please finish commenting so that I can update

Thanks

I will read and comment today
LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Maan and geet reach forest save dev and Tara now they are going to Kiran Maan mothers house daddima doesn't want to any khurana got true love
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme part
maaneet fought bravly i like dis...n finally d culprits r behind bars..
Maan comes to bandage geets wound...dat was nice
ohoo..so dadi is taking revenge..coz she didnt get her love so she thot to make khuranas life loveless...
Precap is awesme..
RedCoats thumbnail
ch 19
awesome update.
maaneet and devtara are saved. 
maan comes to know that this girl is not selfish who would risk her own life for him and others.
dadi is really selfish and cunning mean women.
waiting for more