Ek Maanjha, Teen log, What can keep IshRaRu away for long? 14.4.2016

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is hilarious...Raman and Ishita kept saying, "Hello" "Hello can you hear me?" "I cannot hear anything you're saying" repeatedly, but neither could hear what the other was saying. So listening to each other's awaz and going all dhak-dhak was out of the option😆😆

In fact, Raman clearly said, "This is Raman Bhalla from India" and Ishita was like, "I'm sorry but your voice is so distorted" Raman ne gusse mein phone hi fenk diya, "Company ka naam toh ghatiya hai hi, network bhi ghatiya hai"😆😆😆

I was like, galti hamare Indian telecom networks he hone ki zyada chances hain😉😉😉

Mihir tried to calm Raman down and requested him to consider buying out this company, since he had checked all records and he found them to be alright. So Raman asked Mihir to mail the CEO of IshRa company asap

ISHRA soft drink company ... like I said yesterday, when you compare it with Pepsi, Coke, Mountain Dew you can understand why its been making losses since so many years😆😆😆

Ishita cant believe Mani has decided to sell the company...what a BORE that scene was with both of them...whenever Ishita talks, Mani looks jaali madhosh types...like he is drinking in the nectar of her eyes...tharki dost saala😕 its because of the likes of him that opposite sex friendships become badnaam😲

Mani has started going to doctor visits all by himself, that should be a happy thing coz then he'll stop being a leech with Ishita. Par woh bhi kaun si kam hai? She apparently, rues the fact that her rejection of his proposal has changed their equation, so much so, that he has started visiting the doctor alone and now thinking of selling the company

When she was telling him, "Tum kab se give up karne lage Mani...you were always a fighter" I could see Mani doing permutation-combination in his head ticking off what other ways he could apply to patao Ishita😆😆😆 No wonder Aaliya has turned out like her Mama...ek baari mein ek baat dimag mein jaata nahin

Maybe he was telling his heart, "Sun yaar, sun yaar, phirse try maar!"😃

Apparently, Ishita has SEEN Mani building this company from scratch...I was thinking, when and HOW did he manage to do that? Didnt he become bedridden that MANHOOZ RAAT he rescued Ishita???Wasn't he spending his days in the hospital and being dependent on Ishita the last 7 years?  Kuch bhi... 

Ishita was feeling guilty that because of her rejection, Mani had started behaving weirdly, and so its just proper that she leave the house...I was like, haan yaar, mauka mila hai toh nikal le...but Ishu bhi kam chep nai hai🤢🤢

But that wont happen since IshMani struck a deal, that if Mani decides NOT to sell his company, then Ishita will stay back in his house. OF COURSE, how can Mani live without his EEESSSHHHUUU...marr jayega woh agar Aalu ko akele jhelna pada toh🤔

And ONE more time if they mention Nirvan without showing his face, I'm gonna lose it. I think he realises his sister and Mama and even that adoptive Amma of theirs are messed up in their head and doesnt wanna come home. I dont blame him though😕

I was thinking, poor Raman, he isnt as lucky as Ishita...to have a friend like Mani who is ready to come to terms with being friendzoned. He has Shagun beside him, who will show her true colours when Ishita comes back into the picture. Aisa lagega tab jaise uske andar Mata ghus gayi😆😆😆

Something like this

"GO BACK ISHITA, GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA AND YOUR HEAVY GEORGETTE SAREES AND LEMME HAVE MY LIFE INSURANCE (read: Raman) ...I BLOODY WORKED HARD FOR IT FOR 7 YEARS WHILE YOU WERE TAKING CARE OF A PARAYA MARD. ISHITA, GO BACK BEFORE YOU PERMANENTLY SET MY DAAYAN MODE ON"

I'm telling you...yehi hoga🥱🥱

Yaar main sach keh rahi hun...kisi din Aalu ke sar pe kadhai fenk dungi...when she entered Ruhaan's room and got yelled at by her and said she didnt wanna come to the studio, Aalu should have just turned on her back like she did the first time around. But nai, she has a skull thicker than a rhino skull🥱 she came back, and told Ruhi she had got something for her and asked her to shut her eyes

I was like - CAN YOU DO THAT WITH A CELEB? Like, arey please ankhen band karo, I got you a surprise??!!

Wont they like ask you to take a hike and get lost?😆

So anyway, since Ruhaan is actually our pakki Dilli wali kudi underneath that rockstar image, she shuts her eyes, and Aalu opens the lid of a tiffin and keeps it right under her nose

Turns out its curd rice...Ruhi, for a moment looks like she got back a sliver of her childhood days...her Ishima  ke haath ka banaya hua curd rice

and stupid Aalu went on and on and on about how her Amma usually makes it for her whenever she is in a low mood...Ru recalled how chirpily Ishita was talking to Aalu in the clinic, and caressing her cheeks lovingly...and in anger, hurt, jealousy and frustration, she flings the tiffin away...its clear she, deep down, doesn't wanna share her Ishima's love with anybody, least of all this pea-brained Aalu🤓

Aalu's expression be like, "Should I have got tomato rice instead?"😆

So right at that moment, Nidhi comes in and menacingly asks Ru, "kya ho raha yeh sab?" I asked you to come to the recording and you still sitting on your ass here? Ru gets all shaky and flustered, and says she will get ready and immediately come to the studio

Nidhi ko yeh log KAB TAK Hunterwali ke roop mein dikhayenge yaar?? She looks like Cleopatra's descendant wearing that suit-boot, 10 cm danglers, smoky eye makeup and that grim, bitchy snooty smile every frickin' day

Yahan Raman is getting his tickets booked for Australia..waah, I'm not sure if IshRa will meet there, but atleast they will be around each other for some time and maybe recognize each other's body scent😆 I've also begun having all those Silk Smitha thoughts...main bhi naa...issshhh!!

Simmi is excited about Ananya coming back in a few days...and she gushes how much fun Anu baby and Pihu have together..what with all the shopping, outings and all that...Raman listened to her monologue for a minute and then brusquely asked her, "KITNE PAISE CHAHIYE?"😆😆😆

Simmi is offended and says, 'har cheez paison se nai tola jaa sakta Bhai" I was just excited about Ananya coming back, coz she loves being with her Mama and spending time with you ..yada yada nonsense

I was like, har cheez paison se nai tola jaata toh tu kaam karna kyun shuru nai kar deti? You've been a frickin dependent since more than a decade now! What happened to that jaali entrepreneurship course? She is, presumably living a single life, then why the f is she not moving her ass and doing something  with her life? If money really doesn't matter, then its time she do something with her life and earn some bucks instead of just depending on Bhai😡😡😡

Sirf dialogue maarna aata hai Bhallas ko...kaam kisi ko nai karna...aur ek beta hai (Romi) jo aise kaam kar raha hai ki poocho hi mat. And then they have the ba**s to criticize Raman and his decisions...jackasses😡😡😡

So anyway, Raman refuses in his usual crisp, bhaad-mein-jaayen-sab style and leaves the scene. I do feel sad for him though...but then, I know its a matter of time...once Ishita comes back, its gonna be alright. As for Bhallas, Ishita or no Ishita, Shagun or no Shagun, they will never change. After all, a leopard doesnt change his spots😕

Ru and Aalu come back from their recording. I am glad Aalu has stopped wearing those sack-like things..She starts chit-chatting with a friend over the phone, over how many likes and comments a pic of her and Ruhaan got. Ru thinks, if she is not allowed to access internet at home, she can always ask Alu and use her phone...

Aalu se poochti toh woh toh apna underwear bhi Ruhaan ko de deti🤣 she looked so HONORED by that request

so anyway, Ruhaan asks how to create an id on social media (its quite believable since she has never been allowed access to social media ALL these years) ... Aalu says if she wants to look up someone, then she can do using her id instead...and the first person Ru looks up is Shravan Iyer..

and I think she even sends a friend request to him...

Shravan, who was minutes back complaining of being sidelined by his classmates and friends in favor of his Appa (Bala), fantasizes about how cool it would be if Alia Bhatt sends him a friend request. So when he sees a friend request from Alia.b he immediately feels over the moon...I kinda skipped a few seconds there, so I dunno if he accepted it or not

I am kinda disappointed we STILL dont know what Bala is up to (dont tell me, from a teacher/coaching insti head he has now become basketball coach)...Also, Vandu ko kab dikhyenge??

Shravan should work on the way he talks...it still seemed like he had vada-pav in his mouth today😆

I'm thinking, the teen Shravan looks like a cute lil hippo as compared to skinny lil Shravan...how did Ru even RECOGNIZE him? After all, there can be thousands of Shravan  Iyers on FB

So anyway, before Ru could look up more people, Nidhi came in  and looking at the phone in Ru's hand, she understood what she was up to...she asked Aalu to leave, took Ru in and fished out a whipping cord and started beating Ru up...

it was HORRIBLE to watch😭😭😭 I felt so sick in my stomach watching that...I mean, I understand the makers wanna show wat a cruel nasty person Nidhi is, but are they ALLOWED to show such violence on TV, what with impressionable young kids also watching these shows these days???😡😡 They need to have sme filter in what they show as the final product...it was sickening, and my heart truly went out to Ruhi.

Aalu, who it seems had left her handbag behind, came in once again, and rushed towards the direction Ru's screams were coming from...she too looked shaken up..it was a horrific scene...no child should have to go through that

SOMEBODY YANK NIDHI BY THE SCRUFF OF HER NECK AND BEAT THAT BITCH UP😡 OR MAYBE SHE CAN HAVE A FALL AND BE DEPENDENT ON RUHI FOR A WHILE AND THEN RUHI CAN TREAT HER LIKE SHIT😲

The last part of the episode showed Ishita reading her horoscope for the day, "You are going to meet someone special today"

She remembers the first time it happened, when Amma had called her to discuss her horoscope for the day, she had met Ruhi and just like the prediction said, had given her life and heart away to Ruhi...she smiles, getting all nostalgic, wondering how true it is going to turn out to be this time

and that very minute, Aalu comes running in, saying they have to help Ruhaan...Ishita listens to it all and is shocked.

PRECAP - Some police officers are sent to Ru's place, and ask her if its true she was facing abuse and violence at home..she thinks its the right time to spill the beans and escape once and for all from Nidhi's clutches...

she starts speaking, and then sees Ishita entering the house, her eyes fill up with tears of hurt and anger, and I guess she will refute all accusations against Nidhi...maybe because she wants to punish herself and face her fate than be taken under ISHITA's love and care...maybe she wants to punish Ishita in her own twisted way😭😭😭

O boy, there's so much soul cleansing work to between the two of them, Ishita and Ruhi. It is going to take time for sure.🥱

But today, am glad we were shown scenes surrounding our three favorites...after all, Ishita, Raman and Ruhi are all connected by the same thread, aren't they? 😊😊

P.S. CVs do your homework please...I dont think Australian police force looks like apartment-wale security guards. Come onAnd shouldn't they be talking in English??? I understand Indians are spread far and wide globally, but dont tell me the entire Australian force LOOKS Indian and speaks Hindi

P.S. Raman looked so HOT in that crisp black shirt and that grey waistcoat but why the heck is Ishita ALWAYS so overdressed? I mean, Raman is a CEO, uska samajh mein aata hai, but do dentists have to look like wedding guests everyday at their clinic????🤢 She looks gorgeous as hell...but phir bhi...

Oh wait, maybe they are prepping her up till she meets RAMAN and then they'll turn her into a wardrobe mess, I guess

ALSO, W T F IS THIS??

https://pr24x7.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/aly-goni-roped-in-to-play-a-saand-bull-named-agni-in-yeh-kahan-aa-gaye-hum/

I LOVE Aly's acting, and now to he has progressed to playing the lead's RIVAL in YHM. Then why does he wanna commit career suicide???

Bull, my ass
Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..JohnDoe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tharki dost 😆 👏
Ek purana sher yaad aa gaya aj Mani ko dekh kar:

Tum deti rahe mujhe ek ke baad ek wrong signal
Antenna pakadke main lete raha bina puche koyi sawal
Jab himmat juta ke bola meri jaan "palaat"
Tum uda diye mera hosh bolke yeh sab galat...💔

Keep trying, Mani! 🤣

-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your two lines cracked me up. 🤣 Agar Mani lech hai. Toh Ishu konsa kaam hai. 🤣 And agar Ishu chali gaye toh Mani has to tolerate Aliya all alone.. Haha.. 🤣Edited by -AngryBird- - 8 years ago
gravshrav23 thumbnail
****** Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ur review as usual hilarious 🤣
ishmani conversation was a bore
ishita talking with mani in such a tone
at a moment i felt she is gonna hug him
it seems ishita is guilty of nt accepting mani's proposal
koi usse samjhao ki mani tharki hai
shaadi shuda aurat ko propose kar raha hai
ur line,mani saying to his heart,"sun yaar,sun yaar,phir se ek baar try maar"🤣
aliya k sar par kadhai phekna 🤣
she is seriously 🤣
ruhi remembered shravu only d best part
baaki nidhi k liye toh 🤬

bt ur shagun's part ws equally hilarious 🤣

GO BACK ISHITA, GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA AND YOUR
HEAVY GEORGETTE SAREES AND LEMME HAVE MY LIFE
INSURANCE (read: Raman) ...I BLOODY WORKED HARD FOR
IT FOR 7 YEARS WHILE YOU WERE TAKING CARE OF A
PARAYA MARD. ISHITA, GO BACK BEFORE YOU
PERMANENTLY SET MY DAAYAN MODE ON" 🤣

aliya saying ruhaan to close his eyes
i thought d same thing
how cn sm1 do this with a celeb????
the celeb wl just fire her
here ruhi is tolerating all her nonsense

and 1 more
aalu se poochti toh apna underwear bhi de deti 🤣

overall the whole review is hilarious 🤣Edited by DivanIshraru - 8 years ago
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again ...you nailed it...🤣.I was wAiting fir your post. 

🤣Your tomato rice and hon you really would jump into the screen and hit aAlu that  day is not far off.🤣
Your silk smitha thoughts,. 🤣Count me in..im on hyperactive hyperdrive now...🤣.one character that remained stagnent with  absolute zero growth is simmi...no role at all...previously she had to get bottles ready for ananya ..now it's shopping..looks like Shaguns habits have rubbed off on her,😆 .
Thank you for making me laugh.
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You really love Aalu, don't ya?! 😆

how can Mani live without his EEESSSHHHUUU...marr jayega woh agar Aalu ko akele jhelna pada toh🤔

Also, Nirvaan not wanting tocome back since his family is messed up!

🤣
Edited by sky-if - 8 years ago
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Omg i cant stop laughing... 🤣
I wanted ishra to feel something..bt ALAS...
In olv they will not feel presense wen bump with each other...
Aalu really needs a kadhai on face soon 🤣
Who the hell give surprise to celeb?..close ur eyes n the celeb doesnt fire her...tmrw her amma will come with police still Aalu will not get fired...
Totally agree...ishita b kum chep nhii hai...then will ask ...maine wrong signal diya kya 🤓
Kitna achcha decision tha waha se nikalne ka...pagal aurat...
Shravu ws a smart kid now he looks dumbo...bt that scene ws nice wen rooh remembered him..
That nagin nidhi shoud b hanged till death .. 🤬 poor rooh...my heart goes out to her...
Shagun description fab...

U r right pure khandan ka theka raman nd le rakha hai...wo romi uski koi responsibility nhi hao kya ...fir b raman hamesha bura ...
He is emotionless..he needs his madrasan 😭
I m in for silk smitha thoughts...hehe...

Kp is looking so hot...waist coat suits him...

gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Omg i cant stop laughing... 🤣
I wanted ishra to feel something..bt ALAS...
In olv they will not feel presense wen bump with each other...
Aalu really needs a kadhai on face soon 🤣
Who the hell give surprise to celeb?..close ur eyes n the celeb doesnt fire her...tmrw her amma will come with police still Aalu will not get fired...
Totally agree...ishita b kum chep nhii hai...then will ask ...maine wrong signal diya kya 🤓
Kitna achcha decision tha waha se nikalne ka...pagal aurat...
Shravu ws a smart kid now he looks dumbo...bt that scene ws nice wen rooh remembered him..
That nagin nidhi shoud b hanged till death .. 🤬 poor rooh...my heart goes out to her...
Shagun description fab...

U r right pure khandan ka theka raman nd le rakha hai...wo romi uski koi responsibility nhi hao kya ...fir b raman hamesha bura ...
He is emotionless..he needs his madrasan 😭
I m in for silk smitha thoughts...hehe...

Kp is looking so hot...waist coat suits him...

I guess the makers thought, if IshRa too start doing Shagun wali breathless harkatein, it will become too obvious😆 so they've kept it for later...

One day I WILL maaro a kadhai on Aalu's face...use onscreen idiotic harkatein karte dekh ke hi bp badh jata hai...how is Ru toleratin her? CVs kuch bhi dikhate hain... do you just munh uthake go ask a celeb to shut their eyes coz u got a surprise for them???!!🥱

Whoever would have seen Ishu today would have felt ki Mani ke liye bageecha laga hua ha uske dil mein...😆😆😆 arey woh jab tumhen avoid kar raha hai toh u also avoid him naaa...why do u have to be chep?

No wonder Raman will mu her

I liked the Ru=Shravu wala scene, but I wish Shravu could've been smarter...he was such a sharp cute lil kid back then

Nidhi jaisi naagin ke gale mein saap daalke use maar dena chahiye...wat a bitch😡😡😡

and I bet my life Shagun will turn chudail once Ishita comes back...

I was so annoyed today,with Simmi...ek toh saalon se apne bhai ke ghar pe padi hui hai..jobless...and now she's giving him dialogues regarding money? Now toh even Ananya has grown up...why d f is she still sitting on her ass then? Feel sorry for Raman...at least Ishita was a working, independent woman...and contributed to the household expenses...yahan toh Simmi, Shagun, Toshi Bhalla ji everybody is jobless...Bhalla ji prefers depending on his son than doing something post-retirement...At least Appa has some sense...he works even at this age

Raman was looking SMOKIN hot man!! and yes, once he sees Madrassan the caveman in him will raise its head😆😆😆 such Silk Smitha thoughts I have right now...ufff!!   
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sky-if

You really love Aalu, don't ya?! 😆

how can Mani live without his EEESSSHHHUUU...marr jayega woh agar Aalu ko akele jhelna pada toh🤔

Also, Nirvaan not wanting tocome back since his family is messed up!

🤣

Oh yes, I LOVE TO HATE-LOVE AALU😆😆😆

Just when I think she wont do something stupid, she exceeds all limits...

for a 21 yr old, she is acutely brainless, I tell you

didnt you see? When Ru threw away the tiffin, she had such a weird expression...as if she considered getting tomato rice for getting  a better response from Ru😃

Nirvaan has been mentioned 20 times since the leap started...He is like Sherlock Holmes...you keep hearing stuff about him but of course, you can never see him🥱