What else are you watching?

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just so that we can get to know the few members of this forum a little better.
What else are you watching apart from this show? Mine are piya rangrezz, kasam, and Santoshi maa. Vishkanya is also looking promising.  \

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well. 
Nowdays I Am Kinda Buzy Wid My Studies. But After My exams I will watch each and evry good shows. :P
Apart From SPK I Watch Dehleez. Sometimes Krishndasi. kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi And EK Duje Ke Vaaste. Not able to watch these serials regularly due to my ongoing exams. :/
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

Well. 

Nowdays I Am Kinda Buzy Wid My Studies. But After My exams I will watch each and evry good shows. :P
Apart From SPK I Watch Dehleez. Sometimes Krishndasi. kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi And EK Duje Ke Vaaste. Not able to watch these serials regularly due to my ongoing exams. :/

Good luck with your exams!! 
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well I like to watch silsila, siya ke ram and kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi 😛
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Good luck with your exams!! 

Thank Youu So Muchh. :D
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Siya ke Raam
Parvarshish Season 2
Else duje ke vaste, Kuch rang pyaar ke and dehleez but on and off - I skip when dragging or wierd
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I watch

Krishnadasi - I actually do not have Colors in my TV pack so I have a good friend who DVRs it for me and on the weekends we do a marathon run of episodes for the week 😃 the power to fast forward commercials and boring parts ðŸ˜† though I haven't found the show to be boring at all. Nice balance of revenge, drama, romance, and funny scenes

Ye Hai Mohabbatein - i use to watch this everday but now I have been watching this off and on and when I don't watch I ask my friend or her dad what is going on in the show

Siya Ke Ram , Tamanna, and Dahleez - I watch these shows on and off

Naagin - enjoy Ritik's character especially when he harasses/romances Shivanya ðŸ˜†
Edited by iheartChai - 8 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watch Yeh hai Mohabattein, Silsila, Dehleez. It seems Dehleez is another favourite show.
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I watch EDKV and Kuch Rang as if tomorrow will never come.  Kind of addicted to these two shows.
Isnt the TRP of Silsila low?  How is SP not doing anything about this show? Are you guys enjoying the current track?