Both chaps r cool
But waiting fr present story progress
Relation btw them
Pls updt soon 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Ch-5 : Heartless Beast

Taani was in her cabin, doing her work with dedication when the intercom buzz.

"Ms. Shekhawat, In my cabin. NOW!" A sigh escaped lips when she heard his loud voice. She grabbed her writing pad & pen and walked inside his cabin in lady like manner. By each passing day, his behavior with her was getting worse.

He would give her extra work, make her run in whole office for very small work, had restricted from using the lift which she find quiet childish. In short words, he had made her life hell in the office and the worst part is, she can't even quit.

"Yes, Sir."

"Get last 5 years annual reports. And please, don't do any mistakes this time." He ordered her. She narrowed her eyes at his bossing around nature. Sometimes she really wonder if he is Hitler's 'door ka rishtedaar'.

"I'll get right on it." She mumbled and walked out of the cabin.

"Freaking hell!" She cursed under her breath, knowing she has to use stairs to go on 17th floor from 5th as her oh so lovely boss has prohibited her from using the damn lift.

"I can use lift at least once, i'm sure he won't find out." A thought appeared in her mind, but then, thinking about his scary angry, she dropped the idea and chose to use stairs because if hitler got to know, she will be in great trouble.

"What took you so long?" He asked her harshly as soon as she entered the cabin with annual report files. Taani scowled at him.

"Because i had to use the stairs to go on 17th floor." Taani gritted her teethes in anger as she dumped the files on his desk.

"Get me a coffee and make it fast." He barked another order, she had an urge to roll her eyes at him. She moved out of the cabin to get his coffee.

With his coffee, she was walked inside his cabin only to bumped into him, causing the hot coffee to spill over him. Her eyes widen in horror, she panicked while fear gripped her heart. She is scared of his anger and there is no denying.

"I'm sorry, sir. It wasn't intentional. I'm sorry." Taani panicked, with unshed tears in her eyes, she look at him. She wasn't surprised seeing him angry. He grabbed her hand in tight grip and dragged her inside the washroom of his cabin while she was too shocked by his move to react.

"Clean it." Rey growled in anger, ignoring the stinging pain on his chest caused by the hot coffee. She whimpered softly, she felt an urge to cry seeing him so angry.

"Give me your shirt, I'll clean it." Her voice croaked, she was on verge of crying which he could see but ignore it. He quickly unbuttoned his white shirt and held it out for her, taani lowered her eye lashes and took the shirt from him, she avoided looking at him. He was standing there bare chest making her conscious.

"Did you got hurt?" Taani asked him, sounded concerned for him. She lifted her eye lashes and look at him, he looked quiet amused seeing her concern for him.

"Much to your disappointment, no." Rey taunted causing her to curse herself for being concern for him when he doesn't even know how to talk nicely. Heartless beast. She thought to herself and tore her gaze away from him.

"Why You think I wanted to hurt you purposely?" Taani mumbled softly, not understanding what he is trying to implement here.

"What else can i expect from a girl like you, who just know how to hurt people-" Rey greeted his teethes. Her brows knitted in confusion. When did she hurt people? Or is he referring to priya here? She knew she had hurt priya, but it was not intentional. She would never hurt someone purposely.

She started cleaning his shirt but she could feel his intense gaze on her which made her more nervous. Her hands were shivering and sweat beads were forming up on her forehead.

"Here." She held his shirt infront of him but instead of taking his shirt, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him with a jerk. A gasp escaped her lips and her eyes widen in shock. An electric chill ran through her, being in his arms made her remember the passionate night they had spend together. If things were different between them, she would have been happy to be in his arms but right now, all she want is, to get away from him.

"One more mistake and you will be see worst side of me." Rey growled in anger.What could be worse than this? She wondered, her form trembled in fear. He was scary, intimidating. She lifted her eye lashes and look in to his eyes, for a moment anger replaced with an unknown emotion which she couldn't read. He had always been an expert when it comes to hiding about his inner feelings.

"I'm sorry, It won't happen again." Taani apologized sincerely, and she was sure she did a pretty good job in masking her nervousness. He narrowed his eyes, he left her with a jerk, snatching his shirt from her hand he walked out of the washroom. Taani closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

"I hate my life." She groaned inwardly and went out of the washroom then out of his cabin, without sparing a glance at him.

She needed some 'me-time' to forget everything.

Should i continue?

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whats wrong vid Rey?
It was a mutual mistake .. Jst happend.. Accept it man:/.. N stop mistreating her n blaming her alone..
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice update
Rey's behavior is monstrous
If he hate Taani, he can fire her
Atleast she can be free from all these
He is making her life a hell
Continue soon
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.. Rey is so rude...update soon
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 👏
I am hating rey 😡
aishapie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eeeks!!!!!!!!!!!! ek din main 2-2 updates,yaar tussi toh grt ho...fallin in luv wit dis story nxt prt jaldi jaldi.Edited by aishapie - 8 years ago
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why Rey behave so rude to Taani