Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
nice update...👍🏼...Maaneet got separated from each other......Maan thought Geet is after his wealth and insults her...😲...Geet is shattered but has faith in her love...😔...Dev drops Tara to her home...🤔...Tara doesn't want to trouble Dev anymore...😳...I think Tara is in danger...🤢...precap is interesting...😎...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...
ppriyanka83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dev has feelings for Tara but he is not sure about it..he left Tara there...OMG..now what will happen when she will come face to face with her so-called EVIL family..m so worried for.
update soon.
SheenGcian thumbnail
Wonderfully Written 👏 👏
I told u before also you're master in writing 😉 😃
Dadimaa ne ulti seedhi baaten Maan ke dimagh me bithai hui hai 😡
I hate this dadima 😡
Maan talked so rudely kia kia sunaya 😲
I'm glad she told him about their past thora thora , but he isn't believing.. 🤢
I just love this update.
Loved Dev-Tara part too 😉
Waiting for next. BTW Nice teaser 😃
SheenGcian thumbnail

Me me me 😃
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 17

loving the growing bond between Dev-Tara, moved a little ahead of just humanity or doctor-patient relation..
Dev is restless, not willing to leave Tara like that to her relatives..and the frustration made him to say main tumhara driver nahi hoon..and if she had any doubt, that he is doing it because he pity her, that has got cleared from her mind..
Tara part as always makes me emotional..hiding herself from everyone, even the relatives are not supportive..she thought not burden Dev and good part was she is thinking of her ways for her future too..hope before anything worse comes her way, she goes back to Dev and Maaneet.

and for Maaneet, Geet asked him to go into the depth of the matter instead of accusing her in this way...Maan's parents had agreed for the marriage and they assured to convince Dadima.
seems truth is something else now..only Dadima can answer.
beautiful update.

gshruti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Nice confrontation scene between maaneet
Geet gave nice reply to maan
DEVTARA scene was so good and heart touching
Feeling bad for Tara
Waiting for nxt 
Update soon
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 18

Missing links?  Send me a pm.

Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for your likes and comments!
nish285 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cliffhanger in both d stories...not at alll fair avvviii...
Such a dhamakedaar and dramatical update...finally the showdown...
Alll throughout the update i had all dat nervousness running through me...just like i had wen geet got to know of dev being maan s brother or when geet confesses her pregnancy to maan...in d show...
Ufff...bohot tension hai yaar...plz jaldi update de do...
And y finishing up in two parts avviii...
The story buildup has been so nice smooth and perfect...specially At dis point where its d climax...wrapping it up in teo more parts...i really dont wish to see d story losing its excitement all of a sudden...i mean as a reader dat s my ppint of view...i hsd told d same in bndd...
I know and understand how u feel seeing the kind of response...and in d end it isur story...so its ur call...but i just wanted to put forward my thoughts wen i see writers discontinue der stories or wrapping it abruptly...
So yes dat s bout it...plz update soon...
Oh yea and u pestering us for comments...plz ya avviii...dat is d least v can do for giving us doz lovely stories... for recreating doz magical moment s...and entertaining us...:-D:P:)...
Against wat u plan to do...i really hope i get surprised by yet another story...just like u did with osr...:P...fingers crossed for dat...
-Lehar- thumbnail
I haven't commented on part 17 yet...sorry for that.. I will have to read it again to comment and I will do it shortly...
Please we want to enjoy more of maaneet moments please don't end it soon