Ladygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 No written updates for PR since April 2016. The story is very interesting but it will be better if there is some write up for those who don't really understand Hindi.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ladygirl

No written updates for PR since April 2016. The story is very interesting but it will be better if there is some write up for those who don't really understand Hindi.😭

I read the updates on Tellyupdates when I am unable to catch the show. Try there.😊
Ladygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, got to read today's update. Thank you.

I am coming across a certain fan commenting on most of the you tube and I also saw her comment on Tell updates that they should replace Sreejita with Kridita. I really feel it will be a weird to see a son like romancing the mother lookalike. What do you IF PR fans think of the chemistry between Sree & Gaurav. I personally think Sree has better chemistry with Gaurav than Gulki she was good with Kanwar.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ladygirl

yes, got to read today's update. Thank you.

I am coming across a certain fan commenting on most of the you tube and I also saw her comment on Tell updates that they should replace Sreejita with Kridita. I really feel it will be a weird to see a son like romancing the mother lookalike. What do you IF PR fans think of the chemistry between Sree & Gaurav. I personally think Sree has better chemistry with Gaurav than Gulki she was good with Kanwar.

I hvn't seen the old Ara nor the Shraddha... But I like Sree n Gaurav together... They hv good chemistry...
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

I hvn't seen the old Ara nor the Shraddha... But I like Sree n Gaurav together... They hv good chemistry...

They are perfect together. Sree and Gaurav have awesome chemistry on screen.