True but still need proofs

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear Members,
  I have no intentions to spread superstitious but i have heard lot of tales of witches and some are eye witnessed to it at this present generation...

My family hails from BIHAR so every year on durga astami we have to go to our village falling under district called MADUBANI...

there i have heard that our village is infested with lots of witches and the leader of that witch is so powerful that she can ride a tree at full moon night ...that means a witch who can ride tree in sky is hailed as the master of all the witches...

Even my friends papa told us that his father was made goat at morning time that is from 5 am to 6pm and in human for from 6.05 pm to 4.55 am...after learning witchcraft he saved is life by running from that witch and uniting with his family after 15 years of separation...

these stories are backed by eye witness ..and when harry potter was released all those animagus, broom and the little tits and bits started falling out in proper sequence 

Hope some day Science will have answer to these unexplained phenomenon but those who have seen are still there in that village ...just a gut is required to see it 

someday we will get live footage till then only and only speculations can be made...

😕  ðŸ˜•