want epilogue soon...
thnx for the pm!!!!😊

thanksss😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lazyshambhavi

Hi shivangi di

Read all the 5 chapters of this thread in one go.

Actually l had exams going on ,so cudn't read the chapters

Brilliant awsome updates

Raman's confession was so so well written.
It was very emotiomal 
Just luved it.

thanks alot 4 reading...hope ur exams went well😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Superb

Thanks 4 The PM

thanksss😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishnavi28

superb update

finally raman ne indirectly hi sahi confess toh kia
loved the whole confrontation 
just loved it
plz post an epilogue soon
thanx for pm

thanks 4 reading yaar😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Awesome update 

Loved it
Their confrontation and confession was good
Epilogue...soon

thanksss😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
hey guys finally the last link to this SS of mine is here, here i present u wid the EPILOGUE of my very loved story FILMY HUM FILMY TUM😊, thank u for all ur love and appreciation i am really humbled.🤗

Epilogue

It was touted to be the wedding of the season. Tabloids filled pages after pages with info about the dress, invitations, guests, food and every other minute detail about it weeks before the event. News leaked from sources supposedly close to them was fabricated and splashed as headlines. Though ishita and raman had initially wanted a private ceremony later they had decided to go big, there were just too many people he had had to invite.

Her brother along with his family had flown down to share her happy day with her. After some gentle prodding raman had half halfheartedly agreed to let ishita invite his own mother for the ceremony. Though he had not thawed enough, despite his father's conciliatory words about his ex-wife , to actually speak to his mother, ishita still held out hope that it might happen on day in future.

The 3 day affair kick started with a combined sangeet and mehendi ceremony. The venue was a rich profusion of color with who's who of Mumbai bedecked in designer clothes and dripping with jewellery. Champagne and music flowed through the evening leaving everyone n high spirits. Dances choreographed to popular hindi numbers were performed for an appreciative audience. Ishita watched as raman made his way towards her. He pulled her onstage for an impromptu performance.

"nahi raman main mooh ke bal gir jaungi abhi" ishita shouted in his ear to make herself heard over loud music.

His arms sneaked around her waist and he pulled her close to him to whisper intimately in her ear. "main tumhe ek pal ke liye bhi chodunga hi nahi toh tum girogi kaise?" he added a peck on her cheek for good measure.

As raman swung her around in time to the music she looked at his perfect face in wonder. Clad in a rich black bandgala suit he looked as handsome as sin. She still cud nt believe she was getting married to the man of her dreams. The man who found a 100 different ways to show her he loved her. She could not have wished for a more loving man , thought ishita wid a happy sigh.

At the end of the number raman lifted her into his arms and headed to exit fo the room. Uncontrollable laughter and blatant teasing greeted them at that gesture.

"kya kar rahe ho raman?" asked ishita , her face red with blushing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his wide shoulder to hide her shyness.

"tumhe sabse chura raha hun thodi der ke liye." He said.

He entered a deserted balcony and closed the door behind him to shut the noise off. He sensuously let her slide down his body as he put her onto her feet. Ishita's heart raced as she felt desire pound through her veins. As raman saw her eyes glaze with desire he felt a responding desire slam in him. He let his eyes travel over her slim form clad in a delicately made cream and gold lehenga. The moonlight lent her an ethereal air.

"did I tell u that u look divine tonight?" he asked in a husky rasp that was heavily tinged with desire.

"yes..only about 12 times I think" she laughed. She held her arms out for him to admire her intricately hennaed hands.

"look how dark it is" she exclaimed joyously. At his confused look she explained -" its an old saying ki jitni gehri mehendi hoti hai utna zyada pyaar husband apni wife ko karta hai."

Raman felt a wealth of emotion steal through him as he gazed into her sweet vulnerable face. Since the day she had agreed to become his wife there had been only happiness in his life. He felt an unexpected contentment he had never experienced. He felt at peace with himself. That was what love brought he thought.

"toh phir tumhari toh sabse zyada dark hodi ..aaj tak maine jitni dekhin hain un sab mein becoz what I feel for u is beyond anything I have ever felt before I love u sooo much that it hurts." He said rawly, placing a hand over his heart.

Ishita felt tears sting her eyes. After all these months she had finally had the words. But they paled into insignificance compared to the love shining from his eyes. Of all the women in the world, to know that he loved her seemed like a miracle. She stepped closer and kissed the hand over his heart.

"there... I have kissed it better. There is no room for hurt between us. I want all our todays and tomorrows to be filled with friendship, love and joy."

He crushed her to him tightly and said in a heartfelt murmur, " it can't be anything but that between us, sweetheart."

Loud cheering from their friends who were peering at them behind the glass doors broke them apart.

"2moro is the beginning of rest of our lives together and I can't wait to start it without this circus behind us.." sighed ishita looking meaningfully at the crowd beyond the doors.

Raman broke into a grin and teased, "shameless woman...u can't wait 2 get me alone to have ur way wid me...can u?"

"I have waited far too many years to want to wait a minute longer to have u all to myself."

"that is a sentiment I whole heartedly approve of." He said tenderly as he took her hand to lead her back into the roomful of eager guests.

Everyone watching them could see their love enveloping them as one. A few turned their noses up in cynical amusement. But most wished they had it themselves. The forever kind of love.

The end.

precap- a new FF cmng up soon.

wud be waiting 4 ur responses.

loads of love❤️

Shivangi

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luved it totally

Waiting fr new ff
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4