Chapter 22 was awesome 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 23 was really great! 
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know nandini is hurt and angry but she should at least try to understand her brother
Glad that Manik is always there with Taarey
loved it
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 24

Rey parked his car outside the house where they will be staying from now on. It was a two storey house. Rey turned to taani, who was looking out of the window, happiness was twinkling in her eyes which made him smile too.

"Holy fudge on ice! This house is so awesome." Taani shouted in glee, she turned to him with wide grin plastered on her face.

"Glad you like it." Rey mumbled.

"I love this. You have done a great job in finding a perfect house." Taani leaned and peck his lips softly. Rey smiled, this is what he needed, her happiness.

"Lets go inside." Rey suggested, taani nodded her head in agreement. They both stepped out of the car.

"I'll get our luggage later, first lets see the house." Rey said to her as she came by his side and stand there, holding his hand. Taani nodded in approval and they walked toward their new home. Rey opened the door lock with the key he had, pushing the door open he gesture her to enter first. Taani held his hand and pulled him along with her, they both entered the house together.

"This is our living room." Rey mumbled, her hazel roamed around, admiring her new home. He had done an exceptional job in choosing the house and in its interior. 

"Lets go and see your kitchen." Rey said to her, he tugged at her hand and dragged her toward the kitchen.

"Ah! This is my dream kitchen! Thank you so much, Reyaansh." Taani shouted in glee, she turned and throw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Rey wrapped his arms around her, he couldn't describe the feeling he got seeing her happiness.

"Don't you want to see our bedroom?"

"Offcourse! I want to, lets go-" Taani broke the hug and tug at his hand. Rey chuckled softly and led her upstairs. There were two room, side by side. Rey opened one door and both entered inside their new bedroom.

"Do you like it?" Rey asked her, observing her expressions. This room was small compared to their previous bedroom in their penthouse.

"I freaking love this. Reyaansh, where are your hands, let me kiss them. You have done such fantastic job in selecting our perfect home." Taani grabbed his both the hands and kissed his palms one by one, amusing him by her reaction.

"Reyaansh, the room downstairs and the room next to our room? Woh kiske liye hai?" Taani asked him, curiously.

"The room downstairs is guest room and the room next to our room, is for our kids. Whenever we will have babies, that room will be theirs." Rey told her happily, her eyes popped out of their sockets hearing about their kids. She had never thought about kids.

"Kids?" Taani shouted in astonishment.

"Haa. Kya hua? Don't you want kids?" Rey asked her, there was disappointment in his eyes which he tried to hide from her, but she was quick enough to catch it and knew he had misunderstood her reaction.

"Off-course, Reyaansh, I want kids with you. I was just shock, i haven't thought about having kids yet." Taani explained, relief wash over his heart hearing her words.

"Oh! Like that. I know, taani, there is time for us to have kids, but still i wanted to keep that room for our kids-" Rey told her, taani smiled at him.

"I'll go and bring our luggage from car."

"Okay, then we will go to supermarket to buy grocery and other stuff-" Taani told him, Rey nodded in agreement. After he left the room, taani fall on the bed on her back, smiling ear to ear.

"My and Reyaansh's house." The mere thought sent her heart into frenzy, she was so happy today, that she wanted to shout on top of her voice and express her happiness.

Taani had arranged their clothes in closet and other stuff in room, she had also arranged her kitchen. It was a tiring day for both of them, they ordered food from outside as he didn't let her cook, knowing her tired she is, already. After dinner, they ended up in the bed. Taani cuddle up with him, all the tiredness seems to vanish with her being in his arms.

"Reyaansh, what will happen now? After your divorce?" Taani asked him, breaking the silence.

"I'm going to marry you as soon as my divorce is final." Rey told her in matter of the fact tone. He can't bear people calling her his mistress or keep. He wanted to give a name to their relationship as soon as possible. A respectful life she deserves with a respectful place in his life.

"But will your parents agree? They will never accept me as your life-" Taani mumbled sadly.

"It won't change my decision. I have hold your hand forever, i won't leave you for anything or anyone, thats my promise to you. And don't worry about my parents, they will come around-" Rey said to her, taani hummed in response not knowing what to say. While a part of her feel happy that he won't leave her, but the part held her responsible for being the reason of the rift between him and his family.

"Its difficult for them to accept that their son has rejected their choice, i had never done that before. Since childhood i have always done what they had told me to do. Since i had became friends with sharon, they misunderstood my care for her as love, they wanted her as their daughter-in-law which i realized later, but it was too late. They had so many dreams with my marriage with sharon, but this time i couldn't fulfill their dreams, nor i wanted to. They are hurt because of my decision, but soon they will understand my happiness lies in you and accept you, and by any chance if they didn't then main toh hoon hi tumhare saath. We will make our own little family." Rey said to her, which made her little emotional. She rested her head on his chest and hugged him tightly.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...

starting of a new life...

great going...
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update