TB:It was a combo of fiction and non-fiction -Deepshika Nagpal!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

It was a combo of fiction and non-fiction in Adhuri Kahaani Hamari - Deepshika Nagpal

Deepshikha Nagpal, who essayed the role of Maha Daayani in 'Adhuri Kahaani Hamari', shares her experience with us...

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 | 7:05:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

Talented actress and the beautiful vamp of television, Deepshikha Nagpal recently completed her shoot for & TV's 'Adhuri Kahaani Hamari'. Deepshika feels she has now excelled the supernatural genre by playing it in on several TV shows. She also feels lucky to get unusual roles on & TV shows.

Deepshikha, who portrayed the role of Maha Dayani in 'Adhuri Kahaani Hamari' feels the role was totally different from the ones she has played on her previous supernatural shows. 

"It was a combo of fiction and non-fiction feeling on the show... I entered the show as a normal girl and later realized about the supernatural powers and got transformed into it. This is a rarest thing to play on small screens and I am glad to have got such an opportunity. It was a different presentation altogether and I loved every bit of my character on the show."

"The entire team was fun working with. I had a gala time shooting for this power pack performance of a Maha Daayani... would like to work with the team in future as well," ends the lovely actress.

Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That means Preeti( Rashami Desai) will be back... 
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

That means Preeti( Rashami Desai) will be back... 

😡😡