Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey saakshi...
Dear I have updated my comment on page no. 87...
Check it out...

ya Zuvi darling I have read it and I have replied dear πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

NYC update...
I just want that ishveer will patch up before the devil naina enter into their lige

hi Ayesha happy that you liked the update
ya Ishveer will patch up but need to wait whether before or after Naina's entry keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Oops... sorry sorry sorry
I posted it 2 times... :(
I thought it didn't posted that's why...
Sorry again :(

its okay dear πŸ˜‰
SweetieSonia100 thumbnail
Ohhh My GOD... Wonderful epi... Yarrr realllyyy u deserve to be a writerrr... U r extremelyyy talented... I cannot imagine... That anyone can writeee such a goooddd... Awesome... Heart touching... Expressive... Fantastic ff... Yar Hattzzz offf to youuu... And please dear dont say that im not good or There are many writers and whatever... But there is onlyyy One Best Writer in this whole world and that is YOU !!!!!! YESSS SAKSHIII ... SWEEETTTYYY... MY JANNNIII... JUSTTT LOVEEE UUU DEARRR ... Im glad that i read the FF of such a wonder person... Although i cannot see... I cannot hear u... I cannot imagine u... But I LOVE U DEAR SOO MUCHH... I KNOW AFTER READING THIS U CAN SMILE... I CAN IMAGINE UR SMILEEE JJAANN ... U R DOINGGG SO MUCH FOR US ALL... BY WRITING... I GIVE U ONLY A SMALLL GIFT... BY SMILING AND BLUSHING U EVERYDAY... LOVELY PIE πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
Coming to ff... It wasss as usualll Wonderful
... Fantastic... Marvellousss... Gorgeousss... And speechlesss... 
Love Ishveerrr angriness.
Ishu's love and challenge...
Ranveer's young man (angry) avatar 
Ragini's cuteness... When see said MAMA... And Hmmm awww shooo sheweettt of youuu 
Janni when will be the Con epi ?? Im eagerly waiting please 
Keep smiling 
Keep loving 
Be happy 
LOVE YOU 
WITH REGARDS,
SONIA 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetieSonia100

Ohhh My GOD... Wonderful epi... Yarrr realllyyy u deserve to be a writerrr... U r extremelyyy talented... I cannot imagine... That anyone can writeee such a goooddd... Awesome... Heart touching... Expressive... Fantastic ff... Yar Hattzzz offf to youuu... And please dear dont say that im not good or There are many writers and whatever... But there is onlyyy One Best Writer in this whole world and that is YOU !!!!!! YESSS SAKSHIII ... SWEEETTTYYY... MY JANNNIII... JUSTTT LOVEEE UUU DEARRR ... Im glad that i read the FF of such a wonder person... Although i cannot see... I cannot hear u... I cannot imagine u... But I LOVE U DEAR SOO MUCHH... I KNOW AFTER READING THIS U CAN SMILE... I CAN IMAGINE UR SMILEEE JJAANN ... U R DOINGGG SO MUCH FOR US ALL... BY WRITING... I GIVE U ONLY A SMALLL GIFT... BY SMILING AND BLUSHING U EVERYDAY... LOVELY PIE πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

Coming to ff... It wasss as usualll Wonderful
... Fantastic... Marvellousss... Gorgeousss... And speechlesss... 
Love Ishveerrr angriness.
Ishu's love and challenge...
Ranveer's young man (angry) avatar 
Ragini's cuteness... When see said MAMA... And Hmmm awww shooo sheweettt of youuu 
Janni when will be the Con epi ?? Im eagerly waiting please 
Keep smiling 
Keep loving 
Be happy 
LOVE YOU 
WITH REGARDS,
SONIA 

Hi Sonia,,,

Love you so much darling your comment make me blush like anything. Glad you
liked the episode. Okay I won't tell I am not that great writer but darling let me tell
you that is the truth.

And thank a lot that for telling me the best writer in the world you are really making
me smile and giving tears in the eyes which will be a emotional moment for all
the human you gave me that dear thanks for coming in my life.

The way you call me Jannii is giving me a another emotional moment ya love you
too darling. Even I am glad that such a good and wonderful reader has read my FF
No worries dear you can see me, hear me, imagine me in the form of my FF
love you a lot Sonia darling

Ya surely you gave smile in my face thanks for that and happy that you imagined
my smile you guys are only doing so much for me by reading the story dear

Thanks for making me smile and blush with your gifts my dear cutie pie

Glad you liked the episode
All those words you used to describe the episode is lovely and it is giving me
encouragement dear
happy that you loved Ishveer anger
Ishani's love and challenges
Ranveer's angry young man avatar
Raagini's cuteness and the way she called Ishani mama
Thanks for calling me Janni and about Con episode its on its way but need to
bear few more episodes

ya dear you too keep smiling, loving and be happy
Love you darling Sonia❀️
PratzN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
God how could you describe everything so well.. And cant wait to know what Ishani is planning on doing with Ranveer.. Excited about it... Thanks for pm..
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveershadhika

God how could you describe everything so well.. And cant wait to know what Ishani is planning on doing with Ranveer.. Excited about it... Thanks for pm..

Hi Pratima thanks for the comment happy that you liked the way I described hmm ya dear keep reading to know what Ishani about to let me update it dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 146
The day came to its afternoon RV Mansion was silent as all were in their own work. Devarsh who was sitting in his room was thinking the way to break Sharman and Parul's relationship.
Devarsh:(with a cunning face): You slapped me know Parul and you are happily leading your life with Sharman Bhaiya. For that slap itself I will break your relationship with Sharman Bhaiya. (biting his nail) but how? (His mind were thinking about Sharman's weakness and thinking something a smile came to his lips) So hear is the weakness of Sharman Bhaiya. The way Sharman Bhaiya was doubting Rithika once when they were lovers that is more than enough to tell Sharman Bhaiya is a doubting person. So I should make Sharman Bhaiya to doubt Parul. I should give a small doubt in his heart that is more than enough the way Sharman Bhaiya rejected Rithika the same way he will reject Parul.
(he was thinking about a plan where he was having a smile thinking about it) Ya this is the perfect plan but I need someone help in this. Who can I call? (he thought for a while and suddenly that name came in his mouth)Disha..
Making sure that Disha will help him he started to walk towards Disha's room.Devarsh came to Disha's room and was standing in the entrance where he saw Disha sitting in the bed and reading a magazine where Krish was sleeping by her side in the bed.
Devarsh(being in the entrance of the room):Disha..
Disha(giving a disturbed look and seeing Devarsh):Devarsh tum?
Devarsh: Haan can I come in?
Disha:That is what you came till entrance of the room know then what come in...

Devarsh giving a impossible look entered the room and sat in the sofa opposite to her.
Disha:Tell me what?
Devarsh: I need your help.
Disha(without understanding):My help? in what?
Devarsh: I have planned a plan to complete it I need your help.
Disha(with a frustrated face):5 months before you said some plan to keep Ishani in our hands and get money from her that was not successful now after 5 months they both left to Nagpur other than Ishani we cannot cheat anybody in this house. Now what plan you have made?
Devarsh: Arrey it is not a plan to get money it is a plan to break a relationship.
Disha: Break a relationship?
Devarsh: Haan I need to break Sharman Bhaiya and Parul relationship.
Disha(without understanding):What is your problem with Parul and Sharman Bhaiya? they are married and they are leading their life.
Devarsh:(with a angry face):That parul slapped me.
Disha(with a laugh):Why did she slap you?
Devarsh:That is not needed for you will you help me or not?
Disha:What is the profit for me if I help you?
Devarsh(with a smile): My sister only know you will be like this only. Fine as we planned once Ishani comes back from Nagpur I will continue the plan of getting money from her. Whatever I get I will give you 50% in that okay.
Disha:Are you sure?
Devarsh:Haan sure..
Disha:Tk tell me what is your problem with Sharman Bhaiya now?
Devarsh: I don't have any problem with Sharman Bhaiya just a jealous he is earning well that too till today I didn't mind it but Parul the girl who was about to fall for me once but getting married to a well earning Man she slapped me. Today morning I saw them both they were happy with each other. For the slap she gave itself I should break their relationship and make that parul cry.
Disha:So jealous on own brother and revenge on x-lover. Fine but you should not make me get caught if you got caught.
Devarsh: I won't.
Disha:Then I am ready to help you.Tell me what should I do?
Devarsh:Tomorrow when Sharman Bhaiya is not at home I will pour some oil in the corridor when parul comes and Parul will be about to fall that time I will catch hold of her and voluntarily do some other poses giving a some intense look you need to click those pictures and I will send that pictures to Sharman Bhaiya through new number.As we all know Sharman Bhaiya is a doubting Man. The way he doubted Rithika is a best example. So seeing those photos itself Sharman Bhaiya will start to doubt Parul then their relationship will be a broken relationship.(he had a evil smile).
Disha(getting his plan):Everything is okay but Sharman Bhaiya will only doubt Parul? he will also get angry on you for being Romantic with Parul know?
Devarsh:There is the place where exact twist comes in the plan. I myself will go and tell that Parul is trying to seduce me but I am thinking her as my Bhabhi and I am telling her no but Parul is still coming behind me.
Disha:Perfect Man
Devarsh:hmmm seeing Sharman Bhaiya's love with Rithika itself clearly tells Sharman Bhaiya will easily mistrust just with the things his eyes sees.
Disha:Fine let me help you but you should share the money what ever you get from this house.
Devarsh: surely I will
Disha:When you are going to do it?
Devarsh:Tomorrow..
Disha:Tk..

They exchanged a evil smile where at the same time there was a loud voice calling "Kaki""Kaki" from hall.
Devarsh:(hearing the voice):It is Pratik's voice know?
Disha:Hmm ya
Devarsh:Why he is shouting and calling Kaki fine come let us go and see what this eating Babu is up to .
Disha:Haaan

They came out of the room and were walking towards the hall when they came to the hall almost all the people came were in the hall hearing Pratik's voice.
Baa:Arrey Pratik kya hua? why are you calling Amba standing in the center of the hall?
Pratik: I have a happy news for you all but I need Amba Kaki to hear it first. (he searched for Amba)
Laxmi(with a smile): You want Moti Behan but she has gone out (before she could close her mouth Amba and Kailash were entering the house seeing it)wo Dekho Moti Behan aagaye..
Pratik(turning to the entrance and seeing Amba with a smile and started to walk towards them):Kaki..
Amba(seeing the happy face of Pratik and smiling):Pratik..
Pratik: I was only waiting for you.
Amba(without understanding and exchanging a look to Kailash and seeing pratik):For me?for what Pratik?
Pratik(with a smile opening the sweet box and taking the sweet from it and showing it to her mouth): Have it.
Amba(biting the sweet and eating it without understanding): Thank you but why you are giving sweet to me?
Pratik: (with a smile): I have passed my MBA examination and that too in distinction.
Amba(with a happy smile):Really? Distinction means Pratik?
Pratik:Distinction means I have passed by scoring high marks so Kaki as I said you 5 months back I have passed the examination(Refer: Episode 121 page 35 RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELING#2).
Amba:(with a happiest smile):And I am the happiest person.

All were so amazed seeing Amba and Pratik this much close. Still today no one knows they are close to each other this much extreme.
Baa:(coming to them);Arrey you both are this much close(seeing Amba)we all came to hall but he was stubborn in telling this to you first.
Amba:(pinching Pratik cheek): Haan Baa Pratik Baahut special hain mujhe.
Baa(with a happy smile):Really happy to see this relation.
Chaitali:Did you sees Baa I am his mothers but hees is nots telling mees.
Pratik(turning to Chaitali): Maa not like that Kaki, Kaka, Ranveer only paid for my studies then I should tell this to them only first know. And (seeing Amba) Kaki mujhe bahut special hain.

Amba and Pratik shared a smile to each other.
Mithesh:Nice to hear my son but can you give us sweets?
Pratik: haan Papa..

Pratik feel in the feet of Baa and she blessed him and he gave sweets. He gave sweets to all were happy seeing Pratik's happiness except two who are our special stupids Devarsh and Disha.
Devarsh: (in thoughts): Such a intelligent man I myself cannot earn properly till today what this mota babu is going to do He only know to eat well till today.
Disha gave a stupid smile to Pratik and feed him sweet without whole heart.Finally giving sweets to all Pratik was about to move to his room.
Baa:Pratik..
Pratik:Haan Baa..
Baa:You told Ishani and Ranveer about your results.
Pratik: Baa let me call them in night then only they will be together now Ranveer will be in office. I want to tell them at the same time.
Baa(with a smile):Tk Pratik so happy for you.
Pratik: Thanks Baa.

NAGPUR..
Raagini was playing with the doll sitting in the floor where Ishani was talking almost four phone calls. Finishing all the phone calls she took a deep breath and had a smile.
Ishani(with a smile to herself):So everything is set Mr. Vaghela. I surely know you can never touch a woman other than me. Today come home a new twist is awaiting you. Going through that you yourself will confess that you didn't do anything with that girl. Waiting for you My Man sorry sorry Angry young Man(she had a bold smile).
In the late evening MUMBAI..
Pratik was sitting in the sofa waiting for Sharman. After half an hour Sharman was entering the house. Pratik with a happy smile got up and Sharman seeing him with a smile came to him.
Sharman:Arrey Pratik you are smiling so much? What is the matter?
Pratik(giving the sweets):Take the sweets Bhaiya.
Sharman:Sweets.?(taking a piece of sweet) tell me why you are giving me sweets?
Pratik: Bhaiya I have passed in my MBA examination and that too in distinction.
Sharman(with a whole heart smile): I am proud of you my brother. Really happy for you Pratik.
Pratik:Thank you Bhaiya..
Sharman:Let me wish you more and more success.
Pratik:Tk Bhaiya.

Giving a smile Pratik started to move towards his room where Sharman having the sweets started to walk towards his room. He came where Parul was making the bed ready.
Sharman:Parul
Parul(with a smile): How was your conference?
Sharman: Haan it went so well and they are impressed with our project surely it will get selected.
Parul:That's nice to hear. And Pratik...
Sharman:passed his MBA examination he gave me sweet now only so happy for him Parul.
Parul:Haan such a cute boy he is, all will like him.
Sharman: Haan of course tk can you get me something to eat I am feeling hungry.
Parul: Haaan let me

Parul left the room to get him something to eat and they were having their routine happy life.
NAGPUR..
It was 8.30 in the night. Ranveer was entering the house veranda and parked his car. He got out of the car and in a stubborn walk he came and knocked the door. The door opened where his face had a doubtful expression when the door opened. Because there was a girl standing in front of him. He rotated his eyes over the house to check whether he has come to his house only.
Ranveer(in a doubt to himself in a low voice): I have come to my house only but who is this girl?
Girl:(in a seductive voice):Hello honey you are back home(she kept her hands on his shirt collar and pulled him):Come in..
Ranveer(without understanding):Arrey who are you ?(taking her hands from his shirt collar with a stubborn look)leave me.

Making her leave him and Ignoring her he entered the house and came to the hall where there were another three more girls sitting in the sofa. They have dressed themselves with short dresses. The girl opened the door came behind him.
Girl 1(who opened the door came and touching Ranveer's shoulders and seeing other three girls):so he is our Man today.
All the three girls shouted wow..
Girl 2: He is handsome in real more than in photo.
Girl 4(got up and coming to him and touching his cheek with her index finger): You are hot..
Girl 3: hmm he looks seductive..

Now almost all the four girls came and surrounded him.
Ranveer(in a anger):Arrey who are you all?what are you doing in my house?
Girl 4:What is it baby?we are the girls ordered for you specially for today night.
Ranveer(He searched for Ishani through his eyes where she was not there anywhere almost pushing those girls and went to Ishani's room and knocked the room): Ishani Ishani.
After three to four knocks Ishani opened the door and saw Ranveer with a questioning look.
Ishani: You came?why you are knocking my room door?
Ranveer(with a angry face showing the girls standing behind him):What is this all? Who are they?
Ishani(seeing four girls and with a smile):These girl Haan these girls are specially for you. (giving a fun look to Ranveer) I don't want you to control your feeling and you only said know you have started a new life with many colorful girls and that is why I asked them to come.I brought them Just for you and Now go and enjoy.(seeing the girl)arrey girls what is this you are standing simply? Now come and take him.For him only I brought you four.
They came to Ranveer and almost they were hugging him. They were caressing almost all his body over the shirt and coat. Ishani clearly noticed that even the single finger of Ranveer was not touching the girls. He was using his hands only to push the girls from him.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was standing with a smile to manage the situation and showing him like a play boy): Haan Haan (showing his hands in the way to stop)today know I am not in this mood let us see some other day now you all can leave.
Telling this in a sudden instance leave them he was about to enter his room. Where Girl 2 came and caught his coat collar standing behind him. And turned him towards her.
Girl 2:(keeping Ranveer's face close to her face):we won't leave you that easily.
Girl 4:Tk tell us who you want first?
Ranveer:First?(with a shocked face)
Girl 3: Haan you can enjoy each of us for 2 hours that means I am for 2 hours and next one for 2 hours and goes on almost 8 hours.
Ranveer:Arrey what are you talking? I am telling know I am not in a mood(he almost started to blabber having a uncomfortable face with anger).
Ishani(standing with a fun smile and standing some distance from them): Arrey Ranveer you no need to worry if you are not in the mood they themselves will do everything..
Girl 2: Haan I will myself kiss  you..
Girl 4: I myself will remove your shirt..
Girl 3: Haan I myself will make you ready for...
Ranveer(getting her in a anger):just stop it
Girl 1: Let us all take him inside the room all of you catch him.

They four surrounded him and almost were about to pull him towards the room. Ranveer though showing his anger to stop these girls they are not ready to hear him as they were four in number. As they were pulling him towards the room Ranveer saw Ishani with a angry and uncomfortable look where Ishani saw him and with a smile she asked how? by raising her eye brows cutely.
Ranveer was struggling to leave that girls where
Ishani(in thoughts): I know even your finger tip won't touch another woman your anger won't let any other woman to seduce you. let me see what you are going to do now?
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahahahha...ishaani plan was hilarious...
I did not expect it but it's awesome so RV is in a big trouble πŸ˜›
Update soon
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol..it so funny four girls at a time. good one sakshi,here ishani s too smart, lovely one keep update soo dear