What do you guys think?

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So now because of Anaita, Ria feels guilty and wants to go away from Karan as she believes that Karan always faces trouble when she's around. She has now decided to go to Delhi. What do you guys think will happen? I think if she goes to Delhi, Karan might follow her there and then maybe he can also get flashbacks of his past life since RAW headquarters is located in Delhi. He might end up meeting his boss from his past life. Share your opinnions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey dear, wats ur name? I am Juhi.

I feel very bad for Ria. She really thinks dat she is a danger to Karan. I am glad dat like stupid daily soaps, dis did not turned out to be of hero wanting to revenge cuz she left him. I thought Anaita will change d letter wid writing sumthn bad n manipulate Karan but I think dis will not happen. Ria's parents sud actually talk wid Karan n tell him d entire truth. Karan n his bhabhi will understand them. I did not watched d 1st epi so don't know d basics very properly. I think Karan will somehow find where Ria went n will follow her. He at least got to know dat Ria had reason behind staying away 4m him n how she actually refused to leave him alone n helped him in fighting wid d goons.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Hey dear, wats ur name? I am Juhi.

I feel very bad for Ria. She really thinks dat she is a danger to Karan. I am glad dat like stupid daily soaps, dis did not turned out to be of hero wanting to revenge cuz she left him. I thought Anaita will change d letter wid writing sumthn bad n manipulate Karan but I think dis will not happen. Ria's parents sud actually talk wid Karan n tell him d entire truth. Karan n his bhabhi will understand them. I did not watched d 1st epi so don't know d basics very properly. I think Karan will somehow find where Ria went n will follow her. He at least got to know dat Ria had reason behind staying away 4m him n how she actually refused to leave him alone n helped him in fighting wid d goons.

Hi I'm Shafkat. Yeah you're absolutely right. I love how they're not unnecessarily dragging this show like those crappy saas-bahu dramas. The plot is so nicely written and organized. After watching today's episode, it's all clear now.