Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely part.
RK is happy.
Madhu made him decide about his future while he helped Madhu decide about joining her father's business. Like how both are complimenting each other.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part 
Everything is falling in place for tk n madhu in their personal life waiting for their relation to head now

Also want dipalis entry so that it can decide rishbala's future as a couple 
musicismylife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Superb update! They both are helping each other.. What can be cuter than a guy cooking ☺️
Glad that old Rishu is back.. Radha and Trishna were so happy..
Loved the chapter dear
Thanks for the pm
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update
Slowly2 their love is leading it's way...and they don't even know that they are falling for each other.
So RK gonna work under his father's arch rival..hmm...interesting...please unwrap the next part soon waiting eagerly 

Thanks for the PM
love u xoxo and Happy Holi!!!!

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! superb update dear...loved it
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 18

At night RK and Madhu were sitting in the hall. Madhu was noticing paabo through the corner of her eyes. She was trying to show herself busy though her real motive was to keep an eye on RK and Madhu, but Madhu understood that. She bit her lips to keep herself from laughing.

"So Rishabh.. What are you planning about our future..? " she asked seriously. 

RK looked at her a little confused but then shrugged and replied "what do you want? I think we are already happy together.." he said contended. 

"of course we are.. "Madhu said thinking RK had joined in and said that deliberately. "but shouldn't we plan out things for us" 

Rk smiled hearing her. He even felt surprised that Madhu was actually thinking about them and their future together. "Whatever you want Madhu... I will do everything" he said looking at her lovingly. 

"Yeah coz I obviously don't feel much comfortable here you see.. I am not used to joint family and stuff.. And specially someone keeping an eye on me" she said looking at Paabo through the corner of her eyes. 

RK looked at her confused now. 

"I was thinking why don't we move out.. You can take your share and we can shift somewhere we have privacy " she said in a bit of flirty tone. 

Rk looked at her with widened eyes and then he noticed her gaze at Paabo. That's when he realised that all this was another act she is putting up in front of Paabo. He felt his heart breaking as he realised that she was just acting and is not considering them together. He closed his eyes to drown the pain before Madhu looks back at him and notice it. 

"yeah.. I think you are right " RK said regaining his composure. 

"We can take our share and move out." he said approving. 

Paabo looked at them with wide eyes. What she scared the most was coming to be true. This girl was taking their son away.  "you can't do that?" she exclaimed. 

"Why not? " Madhu asked as if she hasn't even realised her presence till now  

"This is your home Rishu, you can't leave us" Paabo said worried. 

"My home is with my wife " RK said shrugging and walked off, as he didn't feel like putting up the drama at this time. 

"You can't do that.. Rishu is our only son" Paabo said angry and worried at the same time. 

"I wish I couldn't... But clearly I can... He is your son but he obeys me " Madhu said haughty. 

"and you are taking undue advantage of that" Paabo exclaimed angrily. 

"Why shouldn't I? " she asked carelessly. 

"Do you know how much pains do parents take to raise their child... How much love and care makes that child a man.. And you will separate them? And besides.. Living with your elders gives the young people so many blessings.." 

"Come on Paabo.. Cut it.. Don't start with those middle class values.. And I thought I have modern people here.. But I can see how clearly mistaken I was.. I am from a rich family and I have lived the way I wanted.. Blessings or no blessings.. I can't compromise on my freedom and lifestyle.. And I can't live in a continuous surveillance.. " Madhu said exasperated. 

"surveillance? It's guidance.. See how perfect is Radha.. In all her duties.. And what lacks does she have in her life" Paabo said in desperation. 

Madhu looked at her with a victorious smile. "well.. Now you say Mummy is perfect.. But what did she get in being perfect? Did you ever even went and appreciated her? Did you let her take any decision on her own, knowing that whatever she would do would be for betterment of the house? You don't even trust her for the day's menu.. And you say she doesn't have any lacks in life.. Not only you.. Even Mr Kundra never treats her the way she should have been, instead of the amount of regards she gives you and what all she has done for this house.. But all you and your son knows is to criticise.. As for me.. I am not used to that and neither will I ever be.. There was this girl named Dipali, who loved Rishabh so much that she might have moulded herself for his family. But you lost the chance.. So now.. Bear with me.. Mother - in - law.. " she said that as if like a slap and turned away. While Paabo stood there dumb struck as she let the words sink in. 

Madhu entered the room and found RK fiddling in the cupboard. 

"What are you doing?"  she asked getting distracted. 

"I want to take a shower.. " he said not meeting her in the eyes. He was sitting and moaning for his life when he had heard Madhu enter,  so he had immediately went to cupboard so as not to make her suspicious. 

"Ohhoo move aside.." she said as she came to him and started searching for clothes herself. Rk looked at her with painful eyes while she did that. Soon she turned around and handed him the new set. "here.." she said. 

Rk smiled at her slightly and turned back. 

"You seem lost.. What happened..? " she asked confused. 

"Nothing..." he said not waiting to turn back. 

When RK came out Madhu was sitting on the bed worried. "Are you upset?"  she asked as soon as he came out. 

"No biwi.. " he said in a flirtatious tone. He had drowned his hurt by now. 

"I felt you were.." she said worried. 

"When I have a friend like you.. Can I get upset..? " he said sitting beside her pinching her nose. 

"Yeah that is true.. You can't.." she said confident. 

Rk laughed hearing her. Madhu looked at him as she felt a peace in her own heart. 

"Always stay happy Rishabh.. " she said. "Even when i am gone.." she added it with a heavy heart. 

Rk felt he saw a wave of pain pass through her face but the next second she put up her smile again. 

"You are not going anywhere.. Don't think I am going to let you loose.. Bi.wi. " he said teasing her. 

Madhu shook her head at his silliness. She knew what the truth was. At the end of the day, they are two friends helping each other with their problems. And one day when RK finds his true love, then she will have to go away for good. She settled on the bed to sleep. 

Rk looked at her and took in a deep breath. He had started to feel lately, how he wanted to have Madhu with himself for the rest of his life. It was a confusion in his mind a few days back but it got confirmed today. When he felt the emptiness in their relation. Acting to be her husband in the last month, has made him feel like one, but today he realised the hollowness of it. He wanted to be with her but he knew something was not quite right, and he didn't know what it was. 

The next day, Madhu was standing in the building of her father's office. She took in a deep breath to prepare herself for her father's overwhelmed reaction. She would be happy to see him happy of course. She entered the cabin and saw Shamsher busy studying some file. He looked up with a frown on who entered his room without permission. As soon as he saw Madhu standing in front rather nervously, his frown was replaced by a bright smile. 

"Madhu.. You are here! " he exclaimed. "everything is fine right?" he asked suddenly worried. 

"Yes Dad.. Everything is good.. "she said with a smile. 

"come on sit.. Why do you seem so uncomfortable?" he asked confused.  

Madhu walked forward and sat on the chair. 

"Rishabh talked to me yesterday.. . "Madhu said nervously. 

"about what?" he asked confused. 

"He told me that you asked him to convince me to work with you.." she said. 

"Ammm.. Yes.. But it was just like that.. If you don't feel like then no one's forcing you... And I definitely didn't try to use him.. I was just being desperate.. " Shamsher quickly started defending himself thinking that she was upset with him. 

"No dad.. I came to tell you that... I want to join you now.." she said with a smile. 

"What? Really? " Shamsher asked delighted though not believing himself. 

"Yeah..." 

"Did he convince you? " he asked not believing. 

"Kind of.. But it's more of me.. It's enough of being an independent individual for myself.. After all I have certain duties towards my old father too.." she said with a chuckle. 

"That makes me sound like an oldie " shamsher said with a frown. 

Madhu giggled hearing him. 

"and you know I don't like" 

"yeah you don't like to think that you are an oldie " Madhu said laughing. 

"No.. It's not like I don't like to think.. I am not an oldie.."  shamsher said challenging

"Come on dad.. You have a son in law now.. Accept it you have grown old " Madhu said teasingly. 

Shamsher looked at her with raised eyebrows. 

"I mean.. You are pretending to have a son in law" she said fidgeting nervously. 

"Hmmm.. Do you like him Madhu? " he asked getting a little serious. 

"I do like him dad.. He is my friend.. A very good friend.. But there's nothing more to it" she said with an assuring smile even though her heartbeats grew faster trying to tell her that she is wrong. 

"OK.. It's good then.. I don't like his father.. " Shamsher said getting up. 

"So you mean you like him?"  she asked surprised. 

"I am still to decide on that.. " he shrugged. "now come let me show your cabin.. I have got it renovated.." he said pulling her. 

"Dad.. Wait.. We have to talk about that part.. " Madhu said stopping him. 

"what?"  he asked scared that she might refuse again. 

"I will join here but without any undue advantage.. Place me at a position that matches to my qualifications and experience .. " Madhu said with a straight face. 

"come on Madhu.. I know what you are capable of.." he said. 

"please dad.. "Madhu said with a pleading smile. 

"why are you so stubborn.. Tell me" he said with an angry look. 

"Mom used to tell me that I have taken after you.. " she said nodding her head. 

Shamsher rolled his eyes at her. "Fine!!"  he said and walked back to his chair as he called his PA to complete the formalities. Madhu giggled seeing him. She was quite sympathetic for him to be dealing with her.
-----------------

In the evening, RK came to pick Madhu from Shamsher's office. He was sitting in the waiting area when the receptionist came rushing to him. 

"Excuse me. .. sir is calling you inside.. " she said to him worried. 

RK gave her a confused look and then walked towards Shamsher's cabin. 

He knocked the door and entered. 

"Rishabh.. Why were you sitting outside..? You should have come in.." he said. 

"I am already creating disturbances for you sir.. So thought not to add into it.. " RK said with a chuckle. 

"Disturbance? You convinced her to work with me.. I couldn't do that in three years.. Well if that's Disturbance then bring it on" Shamsher said joking and RK laughed hearing her. 

"How did you convince her? " Shamsher asked delighted. 

"Just told her how a young man like you needs to be looked after.." RK said teasingly. 

"ahh.. I know how completely opposite it would have been.. " Shamsher said frowning. 

RK chuckled seeing him. 

" Anyways.. I will give her a car for conveyance.. So you need not be bothered for it daily." Shamsher said. 

"No sir.. It's not bothering.. It's rather a pleasure.."

"But why would you come in another direction daily to drop her and pick her.. "

"Madhu is my responsibility.. If not for life then at least for now" RK said seriously and Shamsher could see the pain in his eyes as he said that. It looked like he didn't want to part ways with her. "At least let me have that pleasure till she is staying with me" 

Shamsher smiled and nodded his head at him. "You are right Madhu is your responsibility for now" 

Just then they heard tapping of foot at the door. 

"I am no one's responsibility! " Madhu said angrily. 

"Madhu.. He said responsibility.. Not liability.. And there is a huge difference in that" Shamsher said with a proud smile. He didn't know why he was feeling proud of RK. He could see his younger self in him. 

Madhu looked at him wondering for a few seconds and then felt that he was right. "Fine" she said rolling her eyes while RK chuckled seeing her. 

"Tomorrow we will have a small party here.. " Shamsher said. 

"party? What party?" Madhu said confused. 

"My whole staff knows how I have been after you for three years to join me.. Shouldn't they get a treat when I have finally succeeded..! " he said exasperated. Rk raised an eyebrow at him questioning while Madhu smirked shaking her head. 

"yeah fine.. He convinced you but either ways you have joined here.. And I have to introduce you to my associates as well.." Shamsher said.  "Rishabh you have to come too.." 

"it's your official party.. What would i do there? "RK asked confused. 

"I said I have to introduce you and you to my associates.." he said pointing and Madhu and then at RK. 

RK looked at her surprised while Madhu grinned cheekily hearing him. 
--------------
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
unres. yippie. me first

awesome update. loved the way madhu gave back to pabho. i think now pabho n balraj will think on bringing dips back, maybe. or madhu may ask rk to go find her. or madhu may find her for him. so rk and madhu doesn't want to leave each other. both lov each other but thinks that the other doesn't feel the same way. i think shamsher has got to know  rk has feelings for madhu. he likes rk too. so either he might play cupid or leave everything to the destiny. thanks a lot for the pm. waiting eagerly for the next update
Edited by madhumeandyou - 8 years ago
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Thanks for the PM buddy. I was randomly surfing and getting bored thanks for enlightening me with your story !!
It was an emotional update, esp. For RK. He realised he can't spend his life without madhu , madhu too realised it but I don't know how she is going to handle it. I love madhu's papa. He is an ideal father. Probably he realised that RK is the best for madhu.
And madhu's behaviour towards pabho 'I was like serves her right '. Waiting for their confession !!

Edited by vishuv - 8 years ago
sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Madhu and rk both r loving each other but not showing.I hope shamsher can understand and unite them together
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! wonderful update dear...loved it