very very nice yaar just awsom episode plz update next episode
Pearmita thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 11-yeh ishq nahi aasaan

"I've got an idea!" Abeer suddenly yelled
"Quiet Abeer, you scared me. Now what's your idea?"
"Sorry, I got excited. My super duper idea is to pretend to hate each other."
Meher ran to Abeer and hugged him,
"This hug is for your awesome idea! It's amazing! How did bad boy Abeer become so smart?"
"It's my talent, I'm smart, handsome and the best."
Meher smiled
"So, let's start now"
"Now, but how?" Abeer asked
"Simple, let's just start arguing." Said meher
"About what?"
"I dont  know. Let's shout at each other and then when Sasha, nisaar and sneha come we will just go with the flow."
"Ok then, let's start. Meher!"
"Abeer!"
Sasha, nisaar and sneha all rushed in as soon as they heard them both shout.
"What happened guys?" Sasha asked
Meher and Abeer continued fighting.
"What's your problem miss Meher purohit?"
"Me? What's your problem Mr Abeer malhotra?"
"Your so annoying Mr malhotra! All that time you was acting to be my friend!"
"And you! You were also pretending to be my friend!"
"Ugghhh...I just hate you Abeer! Get out of my room."
"Well I also didn't want to come here! I hate you even more that you hate me."
Abeer went out of mehers room and slammed his door.
Sasha, nisaar and sneha went out without saying anything."
"I wonder what happened between them?" Sneha asked
"I don't know, but what we do know is that the old Meher and Abeer are back and they are enemies again." Nisaar replied
"Let's just wait till the morning and see if they are still angry with each other." Sasha said
"Good idea" said nisaar
All of them went back to the rooms and soon fell asleep. When everyone was asleep Abeer went to mehers room. He saw her awake.
"Wow! I have to say miss akdu, your an amazing actor"
"I also have to say that your also an amazing actor."
They both laughed
"Your plan was amazing Abeer. They all totally fell for it, but how long do we have to do this for. I mean, I know we are doing it so that they don't think anything weird is going on between us, but we can't stay like this forever."
"I think we should carry it on till theyre sure that there is anything strange between us and when they are confirmed with it, we can start becoming friends again slowly and just stay good friends and not do things like what we done today in the afternoon by mistake and then we will stay happy forever."
"So you basically  mean that we have to stay our whole friendship again from the first step for them, like as an act."
"Yeah, I mean it should be easy to act as we hate each other, right?"
"Yeah, it should be easy, hopefully." Meher said
"Hopefully" Abeer repeated 
"Ok then, let's start planning our next move."
Abeer and Meher sat together and planned what they should do next and soon they were very tired.  They never realized when they fell asleep. Abeers head was on mehers shoulder and mehers head was on abeers. It was morning and Meher woke up. She looked at Abeer and smiled and then she looked at the time.
"Abeer! Wake up! It's 8 o'clock, Sasha, nisaar and sneha must be awake by now."
Abeer woke up and quickly got up.
"We must have fallen asleep whilst planning."
"Well, now is not the time to talk. You go to your room before anyone sees us."
Abeer said bye and quickly and quietly went to his room. He saw nisaar in his room and wondered if he saw him and Meher together.

Short update, but the next update will be much better. Thanks to everyone who's reading and I hope u all like this chapter and the next update that is coming soon.

Chapter 12-scroll down
Edited by Pearmita - 8 years ago
Pearmita thumbnail
Chapter 12-yeh ishq nahi aasaan
"Why are you here in my room?" Asked Abeer
"Why are you asking me that question?can't I come into your room?"
"Of course you can come into my room. You came so  early, so I was just wondering if there is any problem."
"Yes there is a problem. You and Meher, what happened between you guys? You were fine till last night."
Whilst Abeer was thinking of what to say,Meher was stuck in the same problem as Abeer because Sasha and sneha were in her room.
"What happened between you and Abeer? You both were such good friends." Sasha asked
"I'm sorry, but I don't have time to answer your questions. I really do not want to talk about this." Meher replied.
Sasha and sneha did not want to make Meher angry or upset, so they went out of her room without asking anything else. Meher calmed down as she did not have to answer any more questions. After some time, Abeer replied to nisaar who was still in his room,
"I am getting Late and I don't have any time to talk about this Bhai."
Meher and Abeer both rushed out and nearly banged intoi each other. Nisaar, Sasha and sneha were all in their seperate rooms.
"Abeer, I was so  worried. Sasha and sneha came into my room and asked what happened between us, I just couldn't have the brains to answer."
"Same pinch, nisaar was also in my room asking me the same question."
"I am fed up of this Abeer. How longer do we have to do this? Why can't we just tell nisaar and them that we are just good friends."
"Look Meher, it's not that easy. I also don't like doing this, but do you think they will believe us? We have to continue with this drama."
Abeer was about to put his hand on mehers shoulder to make her stop worrying until he saw nisaar, sneha and Sasha and instead he said,
"Miss meher purohit! Your in my way. You can't even walk!"
Meher realized that nisaar, Sasha and sneha were watching them, so she carried on the act with Abeer,
"Me? What about you Mr malhotra. Stop blaming others! I just hate you!"
Meher could not say another word againts Abeer even though it was acting and she left the house. It was the same with Abeer, so he also left the house after Meher.

Short update today, but I still hope u all like it.😊

Chapter 13- scroll down
siddhi.d123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice update next time write a big chapter 😊
Pearmita thumbnail
Chapter 13- yeh ishq nahi aasaan
Meher came outside and stood near Abeers car and started crying. Abeer came after her and saw her crying,
"What happened Meher? Why are you crying?" Abeer asked whilst softly wiping her tears
"Abeer, I can not do this act anymore. I just hate acting like enemies and I just hate saying bad things about you."
"Meher, I also don't like doing it. Please don't cry."
"Ok Abeer, I won't cry but you have to promise me that we will not continue this act for long."
"Ok then, I promise you that we will end this act today itself."
"How?"
"Simple, at night I will throw a party and then some  boys can tease you and then I save your life."
"Abeer! I can't let boys tease me, even if it's for acting."
"Chill Meher, don't you trust me? Do you think I will want boys to tease you? The plan is that I am going to ask some of my close friends, obviously people other than nisaar, to just tease you as acting. I will tell them not to go close to you and to just pretend and then, if they start going close or anything happens, I will be watching."
"I have to say that you have become very smart nowadays."
"Why wouldn't I? I have become friends with miss akdu or shall u say, miss smarty pants."
They both hugged each other and then Meher pulled abeers cheek.
"Oww...what was that for?"
"For being too cute and too smart."
Abeer smiled
Now, you wait for Sasha and sneha,so you don't go to college alone and I will go with nisaar. I will also tell everyone about my party, so that we can finally stop acting like enemies."
"Ok then, bye Abeer!!"
"Bye Meher!"
Meher saw Sasha and sneha and asked them,
"Can we walk today, I don't want to go in abeers car."
"Sorry, Meher but we're already running late, so we have to go with Abeer."
Meher whispered to herself,
"Ugggh..why does my plan always fail. 
" well, I'm not going with Abeer, so I'm walking on my own. "
Nisaar and Abeer were about to leave when Sasha and sneha jumped onto his car. Abeer could not even ask where Meher was because then  they will ask why he is caring for her. Abeer wondered where Meher was and then saw her walking on her own. Even though Abeer had to act, he didn't want Meher to walk alone, so he decided to ask her to come in his car, but as a good human being. Abeer drove his car and went infront if Meher.
"Miss akdu, It is not my wish to talk to you, but as a good HUMAN being, I am telling you to sit in my car. Your in the same class as me for both of my first two classes and if your late, the professor will bore us by asking us questions because normally your there to answer and the questions  and if your late then, you know what will happen. I also have humanity in myself, so I don't really want a girl to walk alone. Also if it was another girl in your place, i will tell her the same thing, so just sit in my car."
Meher could not argue with Abeer and sat down in his car. Only the seat next to Abeer was empty so she had to sit there. Nisaar, sneha and Sasha were just silently sitting and watching at the back, waiting if something happens between Abeer and Meher. Finally they all reached college and all of them were getting out of abeers car. Whilst Meher was coming out, she tripped and sprained her ankle.
"Oww."
Abeer rushed to meher, but remembered their act of being enemies. He got an ointment out of his car and bent down. He gave it to Meher and quietly whispered to Meher to quickly meet him in the canteen as soon as she goes inside as there is still time till their first class. He left without saying anything and straight away left to the canteen. Meher felt a bit better from the ointment and told nisaar, Sasha and sneha that she was going to class. She went as quickly as she could to the canteen. Then she saw a crowd gathered around Abeer. She went to him and he told everyone else to go,
"Abeer what are you doing?"
"Just telling everyone about the party tonight. By night time, everyone will know about it. Everything's ready. I have asked my friends to do things according to the plan, so all you have to do is look beautiful and relax, ok. Also, how is your ankle? How did you fall? I really felt like going to you but you know why I couldn't."
"It's ok Abeer. I am feeling much more better."
It was time for class and Meher and Abeer left  separately in case anyone saw them. The day was going very quick.
Finally college finished and everyone was excited for abeers party. Nisaar, Sasha, sneha, Abeer and Meher all went home to get ready.
"Bhai, what's the  party for?"
"Just fun you know." Abeer said 
Then nisaar went back to his room
Abeer was ready and he was wearing white top with a jacket and jeans. He knocked on mehers door.
"Meher, it's me. Can I come in before anyone sees me? I have something for you."
Meher opened the door and Abeer could not take his eyes of her. She was wearing a long blue dress with her hair open.
"Abeer! Come inside before anyone sees you then."
Abeer went inside.
"So, what did you want to tell me?"
"Actually Meher, i want to give you something."
Abeer went behind Meher and carefully put her hair behind her ears. Meher stood still whilst she could feel Abeer stroking her hair. He got a rose and put it in her hair and whispered in her ear,
"A beautiful rose for the most beautiful girl."
Meher smiled and turned to face Abeer.
"Aww...soo cute. Your looking so handsome Abeer and thank you for the rose."
"I know, I always look handsome don't I"
"Now Abeer, go out of my room before anyone sees you. I will see you at the party where we can finish this drama."
Abeer left mehers room and then nisaar, Sasha and sneha came. They all left together and reached the party. Abeer managed to quietly tell Meher not to worry when the boys tease her. You just have to sit near the bar." 
Meher agreed and went there. She waited for abeers friends to come. Music started playing and everyone started having fun. Some boys were going towards Meher and Meher saw them and started getting ready for the act. Suddenly, abeers phone rang. He went to a corner.
"Hello, who is it?" 
"We are sorry Abeer. I know we were supposed to come to help you with your plan, but we have an emergency."
Abeer said to himself,
"Looks like we can't finish our act today. I've got to go and tell Meher."
Abeer went to go to Meher and saw some boys around her.
"I didn't call these boys, then who are they?"
Those boys were close to Meher and were about to touch her when Abeer came and went infront of Meher.

So, I hope u guys like this update!! ðŸ˜Š

Chapter 14- scroll down

Pearmita thumbnail
Chapter 14-yeh ishq nahi aasaan
"Hello, who are you! How dare you hold my hand!"
"Leave Meher alone! How dare you try and touch her!"
Everyone at the party heard Abeer and the boys arguing and they went to see what's happening!"
"Just leave us alone! Why do you care if we touch her?"
"I care, so just go away!"
"Aww...are you her boyfriend." Said one of the boys.
"Are you feeling bad that we're teasing your girlfriend?" Said the other boy
The boy turned to Meher and said, 
"Looks like your boyfriend isn't gonna leave us. We're soo scared." Said the boy sarcastically whilst laughing.
Meher couldn't answer, she was too scared. Abeer saw how scared Meher was and couldn't shut their mouths, so he said,
"Yes, she is my girlfriend! Do you have any problem?"
Everyone at the party looked at Abeer shocked, including Meher. Abeer turned to Meher and gave her a relaxed look to calm her down and to tell her that she should not worry.
"I will not spare you if you do anything to her. This is my party! How dare you come here!" Yelled Abeer
The boys started laughing. One of them started walking towards Meher and was about to touch her when Abeer punched him in his face. He told no one else to interfere otherwise they will get hurt.
"Bhai, don't interfere otherwise you will get hurt! Just make sure everyone's safe!"
One of the boys got a glass bottle and was about to hit Abeer when Meher saw the boy.
"Abeer!!!!" She yelled and then Meher went infront if Abeer
Abeer saw Meher and held her as she fell on the floor.
"Come on guys.We better run before we get caught." Said one of the boys
Meher was in abeers lap, wounded very badly.
"Meher!!!! Wake up!!! Why did you have to come infront of me!! You should have let me get hurt! This was all my fault! I made this plan to pretend to hate each other! I made up this party!" 
Sasha, nisaar and sneha looked on shocked hearing abeers words.
Then Meher slightly opened her eyes and put her hands around abeers face and said,
"Abeer...this is...not...your fault. I was the one...who wanted..to rush...this plan...and end it quickly...that's why...you had...to do...this party...don't...blame yourself. I am...happy...that...I came ...infront...of you. How...could I let you get...hurt. If...anything...happens...to me...then I...want you to...know...that you're...the best and...I'm so happy...to...have a friend..like you."
Abeer put his hand on mehers mouth,
"Meher, nothing will happen to you. I won't let anything happen to you."
Meher closed her eyes and Abeer tightly hugged her and started crying.
"Abeer, we have to take her to the hospital."
Abeer nodded and lifted Meher up. nisaar, Sasha and sneha went with him.
"Guys, we are ending this party now, sorry." Said Sasha and she left
Meher sat at the back with Meher in his lap and sneha opposite him. Nisaar was driving the car and Sasha sat at the front next to nisaar.
"Quick nisaar! We have to reach the hospital. I won't let anything happen to  you Meher." 
Abeer held mehers hand and cried his eyes out.
"Abeer, calm down. Nothing will happen to Meher. You have to stay strong otherwise who will take care of Meher when she comes back home. Don't cry." Sasha said.
Abeer wiped his tears and became strong. Finally they reached hospital. Abeer rushed inside with Meher.
"Doctor!!! Doctor!!!"
The doctor came to Abeer and saw Meher with him,
"What happened to her? We immediately have to take her to the O.T."
Abeer put Meher down and went with the doctor,
"I am sorry, but you have to stay out here."
"I will stay here, I will listen to you, I will give you anything, but just please save Meher."
Abeer pleaded and the doctor calmed Abeer down and said,
"Dont worry, we will try our best."
After an hour, Abeer was still sat outside, waiting for the doctor. He said,
"This is all my fault, it is all beacuse of my plan."
Nisaar went to him and asked,
"I hope you don't mind, but can I ask you what plan your talking about."
"Well Bhai, me and Meher made a plan to pretend to hate each other. After what all u guys saw me and meher after coming back from college, we thought that you would think weird things about us two, so we decided to pretend to hate each other and then start our friendship again from the beginning and then..."
Abeer was about to say more when the doctor came out and went to Abeer.
"I have to say that she is very lucky. After such a deep injury on her head, nothing serious happened to her. She is totally fine, but who is Abeer? She is continuously calling his name."
"My name is Abeer, can I go in?"
The doctor nodded and Abeer told nisaar, Sasha and sneha to wait outside. When Abeer stepped into the room, he saw mehers eyes closed. He went and sat next to her and held her hand.
"I am sorry Meher. This was all my fault."
Tears started flowing from abeers eyes and the tears dropped on mehers hand. Meher woke up and looked at Abeer. She put her hand around his neck and hugged Abeer very tightly. Abeer wasn't letting Meher go.
"Meher, please forgive me.I promise that We will never do anything like this. We will never do this sort of act again. I am so sorry."
"Abeer, shut up! This is not your fault! You never knew something like this will happen. You never knew that your friends will betray you."
"Meher they weren't my friends. They were some other boys. My friends couldn't come. They were some strangers and I have no idea why they went up to you. I never told them to go to you. If I see them again, I will not spare them!"
"Abeer calm down...nothing happened to me."
"And I wouldn't let anything happen to you."
"I know that as long as your here, nothing would happen to me."
Abeer and Meher were still huggging each other when nisaar, Sasha and sneha.
"Meher, Abeer, will you guys stop hugging now."
Meher and Abeer broke their hug and smiled at each other.
"Now guys, why did you have to do this plan? You both are stupid. You could have told us." Sneha said
"We thought that you won't believe us." Said Abeer
"Well, you should have tried." Said nisaar
"Well, we are sorry." Said Meher
They all had fun then laughed and smiled. The doctor came in.
"Let miss Meher purohit rest now. She is getting discharged tommorow and only one of you can stay with her.
" I will stay with her." Abeer said
"I think we all knew that." Sasha said
"Guys, you go. I will stay with Meher and come back with her tommorow."
Nisaar,Sasha and sneha left.
"Abeer, what would you have actually done if something actually happened to me?"
"I would not forgive myself. I will also kill my..."
Meher covered abeers mouth and said,
"Don't say anything like this. Why should u die. It was not your fault."
"Then why are you talking about this? Let's just forget this. You just go to sleep so you can quickly get discharged."
Abeer was about to go and sit on the sofa when Meher said,
"Abeer, can you stay next to me please?"
"Of course."
Meher slightly moved over and told abeer to sit next to her. Abeer sat down and Meher layed her head on his shoulder. Meher soon fell asleep. Abeer was still awake. Abeer looked at Meher. He moved closer to her and pecked her on her head. He stroked her hair and held her hand. He also soon fell asleep. Abeer was still holding mehers hand and mehers head was on abeers shoulder. It was morning and Abeer woke up. He slowly and carefully moved mehers head on her pillow to make her more comfortable. After a while, Meher woke up.
"Abeer, when did you wake up?"
"A while ago, but here is some good news. Your going to get discharged now. I just have to sign a few papers. You just need to get ready, ok."
Abeer went out of the room to sign the papers and so that Meher can get ready. After signing the papers, Abeer went to get Meher. He knocked on the door,
"Meher, can I come in?"
"Yes you can."
Abeer entered and Meher said,
"Abeer, I know what you done last night. I wasn't asleep, i pretended to be asleep."
Abeer tried to change the matter and said,
"What did I do?"
"You...you.."
"See, what did I do? Tell me then." Abeer said, so he can see if she actually was awake.
Meher went towards the door when Abeer stopped her and pulled her to him.
"Tell me then, what did I do."
Meher leaned to Abeer and did the same thing he done at night. She left a peck on his head and left the room. Abeer put his hand where meher pecked him and smiled whilst Meher smiled outside. Abeer came out and told Meher that it's time to go. They both went outside and Abeer helped Meher on to his car. He tightly held her waist and her hand. They both stared at each other when Abeer was helping Meher. Throughout the whole journey, Abeer and Meher did not talk. They reached home and Abeer helped Meher inside. They still did not say anything. Sasha, nisaar and sneha went in a room together.
"Guys, I think something happened at the hospital." Said Sasha
"I agree." Replied nisaar.
"I actually think that Meher and Abeer have started liking each other." Sneha said
Nisaar and Sasha nodded in agreement
"I just wonder when they will realize it?" Said nisaar
Then, Abeer came into the room and said,
"Guys, I have to tell you all something important."

So, I hope u all like this update!! I enjoyed writing it and I hope u all like reading it!!!😛

Chapter 15-scroll down
Pearmita thumbnail
Chapter 15-yeh ishq nahi aasaan
Abeer entered the room and closed the door.
"So, what do you want to tell us Abeer?" Sasha asked
"First, you have to promise not to tell anyone, especially Meher."
"We promise Abeer." Nisaar, Sasha and sneha said together.
"Well, I...I have...I have..."
"Come on Bhai, why are you stammering so much? Tell us then, what happened?"
"Well..."
Abeer closed his eyes and quickly said,
"I don't know how or when, but I have stated falling in love with Meher. When she was in the hospital yesterday, I  realized what I felt for her and how important she was."
It was silent for a few seconds.
"Oh abeer, we were waiting for this to happen. We could see that you had started falling in love with Meher, but we wanted you to say it yourself. We are so happy for you." Sneha said
"So Abeer, go and tell Meher about your feelings! Tell her how you feel." Sasha said
"Not now Sasha. I will tell her when I feel it's the right time. I just want to muster up the courage to tell her. I soon will, but promise you won't tell."
"We promise." Sasha said
Abeer left the room and nisaar, Sasha and sneha jumped in excitement.
"Now we have to wait till Abeer tells Meher his feelings. That's going to be long. I wish we could help them." Sasha said
"I have a plan! Let's make Meher and Abeer go out together alone today, and I'm sure that Abeer will express his feelings." Nisaar said
"Amazing plan! Let me and sneha go and persuade Meher to go with abeer whilst you go and persuade Abeer."
Nisaar, sasha and sneha had no difficulties in persuading Meher and Abeer as they both straight away agreed. 
It was evening and Meher and Abeer were getting ready. Meher was wearing casual, comfy clothes. She was wearing a cute blue top with ripped jeans with her hair tied up. Abeer was getting ready in his room. He was wearing clothes that Meher loved seeing him wear, her favourite clothes he had. Abeer got ready and went infront of the mirror and said to himself,
"Meher, I love you. No, that's rubbish. Hmmm...Meher, I don't know when or how but I have started to love you. Whenever you smile, I smile, whenever you get sad, I feel sad. I dont know since when I have started to love you, but know that I know that I do, I want to spend my whole life with you. I love you Meher. That's it Abeer. All I have to do is wait till we finish our plans tonight and come back home and then I will express my feelings. I will tell her that I love her at the place where we spent most of our memories and the place where we got closer." 
Abeer smiled and remembered his moments with Meher until he heard a knock on the door.
"Abeer, can I come in?"
"Yeah of course."
Meher entered abeers room and went to Abeer,
"So, are you ready?"
"Yeah, i am ready, but what about you? Your not ready."
"Me? I'm ready."
"Really?"
"Yes. What's wrong with what I'm wearing? Tell me."
"Should I tell you? Let me show you."
Abeer went to Meher and pulled her closer to him. He tightly put his hands around mehers waist and held her closely. Meher looked at abeer and did not take her eyes of him. Abeer leaned closer to Meher until his hand could reach mehers hair. His cheeks were touching mehers cheek. Abeer put one of his hands up Mehers hair and took her clip out. He brushed her hair with his hand and put part of her hair on the side. Abeer still held Meher tightly. Meher shivered feeling abeers warmth. He whispered to her ear,
"Keep your hair open. You look even more beautiful."
Abeer took his hands of Meher and Meher looked at Abeer as he sweetly smiled and left his room. Meher smiled and left after Abeer. They both reached outside and sat in the car. They planned to relax and sit under the stars. They finally reached the spot. Abeer went out and opened the door for Meher. He held her hand and they both walked together and sat down on the grass. Meher looked at the stars whilst Abeer was looking at Meher. He saw her shivering as she was feeling cold. Abeer moved in closer to Meher. Meher soon leaned her head on Abeer shoulder. Abeer and Meher were sitting close together, but Meher was still feeling cold. Abeer took of his jacket and put it around Meher. They both had an eyelock. Some time later, Meher was feeling dizzy.
"Meher are you ok?" Abeer asked
"Yeah, it's maybe just from the injury."
"We're going home Meher. We shouldn't have come anyway. The doctor told you to rest."
"I'm so sorry Abeer, because of me our plans got ruined tonight."
"It's ok Meher. Nothing is more important than your health. We will go out another time."
Meher smiled, but felt dizzy again.
"Meher, let's go now."
Meher could not get up. Abeer carried Meher in his arms and took her to his car. He made her sit down and shut the door. Abeer then went inside and was about to start the car when Meher said,
"Abeer, your jacket got stuck in the door and the doors not opening. Can you help me open it?"
Abeer went over Meher as he tried to open the door. Every time he tried to open the door, he went closer to Meher. Abeer finally opened the door with a lot of force which made Meher and him fall on the seat.Abeer was on mehers knees whilst Mehers head was over Abeer. Abeer pulled the door with so much force that Meher fell over Abeer and accidentally kissed Abeer on his cheek. Abeer looked at Meher and leaned closer to her. Meher tightly held on to Abeer.Abeer passionately kissed Meher on her head and then her cheeks and when Meher was about to say something, Abeer pulled Meher closer to him and held her tighter and locked his lips with hers. Meher also kissed him back with love. They shared their first kiss. Then Abeer and meher both grabbed each other and hugged each ither tightly until abeers elbow pressed the radio button. A song started playing and Meher and Abeer got distracted. They broke their kiss. Meher and Abeer looked at each other. Meher got up and turned the music off. Abeer then lifted his head from mehers knees. Abeer straight away started driving his car and smiled whilst driving. It was silent until Meher said,
"Abeer..."
"Meher, not now. We will talk about it once we reach home. I also have to say something important to you. Just sit down and relax."
"Ok Abeer, but we have to talk once we reach home. I have something very important to say as well and after what just happened I.."
"Meher, I said later. I know you want to talk to me after what just happened but not now. I just have one question. Do you regret it?"
"No abeer, no I don't. I also want to ask you something, do you regret it?" Meher said whilst blushing.
"No Meher."
They both smiled and Abeer thought in his mind,
"Now I surely know that she also loves me. I just have to wait till we reach home."
Meher sat back and thought,
"I totally don't regret it Abeer. I love you and now I'm sure that you love me as well."
For the rest of the journey, they did not say a word.
After some time, they reached home. Abeer turned to talk to Meher, but saw her asleep.
"Did you have to go to sleep meher? I really wanted to tell you my feeling, but your sleeping and i don't  want to wake you up, I guess i have to wait till tommorow."
Abeer got out of his car and lifted Meher up. He took her inside the house and went into her room. Then Abeer layed her on her bed. He kissed her on the forehead and but the blanket over her. Abeer went to her door to leave. He turned around and said,
"I will definitely tell you my feelings tommorow. I will tell you that I love you Meher, I love you."

So, I hope u all liked this chapter, quite rubbish, but hoped u all still liked it!!😃

Chapter 16-page 5
ritvi23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice...dear...I read all of the parts in one go and all are superb...keep it up...waiting for next... 😃 😉
Pearmita thumbnail
Chapter 16- yeh ishq nahi aasaan
Meher woke up early in the morning.
"Ohh, I guess I fell asleep yesterday and I couldn't talk to Abeer. Why couldn't I just wait longer and not fallen asleep, so I could've talked to him."
Meher got up and went to the washroom. After 20 mins Meher came out after freshening up.
"I guess I should go and talk to Abeer before he leaves for college."
Meher got ready and hurried to abeers room. She knocked on his door,
"Abeer, Abeer."
There was no answer
"Abeer, Abeer."
There was still no answer, so Meher decided to go into his room. The room was empty.
"I wonder where Abeer has gone? Let me check the washroom."
Meher went to his washroom and checked, but Abeer was not there.
"Hmmm...he must have left for college."
Meher went out of abeers room and saw nisaar, Sasha and sneha. She went to ask them if they know where Abeer is.
"Guys, do you know where Abeer is?"
"Yeah, he told me that he is going to college early and as soon as you reach, you should go to the hall alone as he wants to meet you. I doing know anything else though." Nisaar answered
"Ok" Meher said
Meher left alone and headed to college, whilst nisaar, Sasha and sneha followed behind her.
"I wonder why Abeer has called her?" Sasha questioned whilst driving to college
"We should go and see. If we quietly follow Meher and hide near the door, we will be able to hear what they're talking about." Nisaar replies.
"Isn't that just rude?" Sneha said
"Yeah, but it's fair. Abeer has been our friend for such a long time and I'm sure he won't mind. It's also not like we're going to tell anyone. We deserve to know. If Abeer makes so much suspense and makes us excited by wanting to meet Meher alone, it's not our fault, is it?"
"Your right." Sneha and sasha said together.
Meher finally reached and went to the hall.there was a sign on the door which said no entry. Meher wondered if Abeer put it up or someone else. She entered the hall and saw it empty. There was no one there. She went down towards the stage and still no one was there. 
"Abeer! Abeer! Are you in here?"
Nisaar, Sasha and sneha were eavesdropping. They were watching everything happening inside.
"I wonder what Abeer is gonna do." Sneha said
"I bet he is gonna propose to Meher. I'm so excited." Sasha said
"Yeah, I agree. I hope Abeer doesn't mess up." Nisaar said
"Nisaar yaar, trust our friend. We know him. We know that he will definitely express his feelings today."
Meher went on the stage and looked around.
"I think, I'm late. I should maybe just go."
Meher was about to leave when when a spotlight went on her. She was in the centre. Chapter 16- yeh ishq nahi aasaan
Meher woke up early in the morning.
"Ohh, I guess I fell asleep yesterday and I couldn't talk to Abeer. Why couldn't I just wait longer and not fallen asleep, so I could've talked to him."
Meher got up and went to the washroom. After 20 mins Meher came out after freshening up.
"I guess I should go and talk to Abeer before he leaves for college."
Meher got ready and hurried to abeers room. She knocked on his door,
"Abeer, Abeer."
There was no answer
"Abeer, Abeer."
There was still no answer, so Meher decided to go into his room. The room was empty.
"I wonder where Abeer has gone? Let me check the washroom."
Meher went to his washroom and checked, but Abeer was not there.
"Hmmm...he must have left for college."
Meher went out of abeers room and saw nisaar, Sasha and sneha. She went to ask them if they know where Abeer is.
"Guys, do you know where Abeer is?"
"Yeah, he told me that he is going to college early and as soon as you reach, you should go to the hall alone." Nisaar answered
"Ok" Meher said
Meher left alone and headed to college, whilst nisaar, Sasha and sneha followed behind her.
"I wonder why Abeer has called her?" Sasha questioned whilst driving to college
"We should go and see. If we quietly follow Meher and hide near the door, we will be able to hear what they're talking about." Nisaar replies.
"Isn't that just rude?" Sneha said
"Yeah, but it's fair. Abeer has been our friend for such a long time and I'm sure he won't mind. It's also not like we're going to tell anyone. We deserve to know. If Abeer makes so much suspense and makes us excited by wanting to meet Meher alone, it's not our fault, is it?"
"Your right." Sneha and sasha said together.
Meher finally reached and went to the ball. She entered the hall and saw it empty. There was no one there. She went down towards the stage and still no one was there. 
"Abeer! Abeer! Are you in here?"
Nisaar, Sasha and sneha were eavesdropping. They were watching every moment inside.
"I wonder what Abeer is gonna do." Sneha said
"I bet he is gonna propose to Meher. I'm so excited." Sasha said
"Yeah, I agree. I hope Abeer doesn't mess up." Nisaar said
"Nisaar yaar, trust our friend. We know him. We know that he will definitely express his feelings today."
Meher went on the stage and looked around.
"I think, I'm late. I should maybe just go."
Meher was about to leave when when the spotlight went on her. She was in the centre of the stage.Then flowers started falling from above, on her. She looked above and smiled.
"Abeer, where are you? Come out. I know it is you. I'm getting late. If you don't come out, I'm going to leave."
Suddenly, abeers voice was heard.
"Meher, I have been dying to tell you this and today i will tell you as i cant keep it inside me anymore.Whenever you smile, I smile. Whenever your sad, I also feel sad. I don't know when or how I have had this feeling inside me, but I realize it now and now that I realizd it, I won't leave you till I tell you."
Abeer stepped forward. He went on his knees and brang a rose forwards from behind.
"Meher, I love you. I love you a lot."
Meher stood still and stared at Abeer. 
"Meher, what are you thinking about? Do you also love me?"
Meher hugged Abeer tightly and kissed him on the cheek. She took the rose from his hands and smiled. Abeer leaned forwards to Meher and was about to kiss her when nisaar, sasha and sneha jumped in.
"Detectives. Why did they have to come now?" Abeer whispered 
Meher quietly giggled and Abeer said,
"Your finding it funny? Let them leave, then you will see what i do. You will see what Abeer can do. You will see my love." Abeer whispered to Meher
"You guys?" Meher said
"Yes us! We're sorry for coming in and eavesdropping, but we couldn't stop ourselves." Sasha said
"It's ok. I understand. The way Abeer called me here, it must have excited you guys." Meher said
"Aren't you guys getting late? You should leave now." Abeer said
"I know what your trying to do Abeer. You want us to leave don't you?"
Abeer didn't answer.
"Ok, chill. We will leave, but I'm soo happy for u both!!!" Sasha squealed.
Sneha, Sasha and nisaar hugged Meher and Abeer and left.
Once they left, Meher was about to leave when Abeer held her hand. 
"Why are you leaving? I'm not going to let you leave."
Abeer pulled Meher to him. He blew on her hair and Meher tried to leave. Abeer pulled Meher back and then put her hair behind her ear and kissed her on her neck. He then kissed her on her cheek and held her waist tighter. Abeer whispered to Meher,
"You still haven't said those 3 special words to me. I won't leave you till you do."
Meher released herself from abeers grip and started running away.
"What 3 words?"
Abeer ran after Meher and caught her. They both fell on the floor. Abeer was over Meher and he leaned into her. 
"I love you Meher."
"I love you to Abeer."
Abeer smiled and kissed Meher on her head. He then kissed her on the cheek ands then caught her lips. They both shared a passionate kiss. Abeer and Meher hugged each other and suddenly heard the door to the hall open. They ran toi the corner and hid.
"I told you abeer to leave me. Why in college? Why not at home?"
"Any problem? I couldn't wait, so I told you here. Anyway there is no problem if anyone sees us as I have you by my side forever."
Meher smiled and held abeers hand and said,
"And I know that your always going to be by my side. I love you Abeer."
Abeer kissed mehers hand and said,
"I will love you forever."

THE END!!!  ðŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for a short and rubbish ending, but I hope u all liked it. If you didn't like this story then I hope you like my next one!!!! I'm excited to start my new mehbeer story which is when Meher and Abeer meet after 8 yrs and I promise 2 make my next story even better!!! Thanks 2 everyone who has read this story!!!
siddhi.d123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey great story dear 😊 I hope u write more!!