Loved the update πŸ˜³

Do continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Thanks soo much πŸ€—πŸ€—
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 7

His expression was unreadable.. I had no idea but suddenly I did feel guilty... guilty of hurting him.. but my brain argued...had he not hurt me all those years back? Had he not also given up on our friendship? Had he not doubted me ? I had tried ..to hold on.. I had tried to not give up... but what about all the times he gave up?? What about him asking me to leave and never come back? How can I forget all that... But still all the pain.. all the anger was overshadowed by a single word "friendship"... our friendship had been pure and true.. how much ever I denied.. running back into him.. even after 5 years.. it felt like nothing had changed.. felt like I was still standing in my farewell dress asking him to believe me.. and I felt like that girl again.. as if ... that if I made him believe today the 5 years behind us would just wash away and we would be again the best of friends... standing for each other to the very end...

I looked at him.. it had been a while since we both had spoken a word.. I picked up my coffee which was cold by now..

I didn't want to go.. I just didn't want to leave him like this... with all the questions unanswered.. but what most  bothered me most was his expression.. why couldn't I figure out what it was.. it was more than hurt or pain...

I should say something..maybe...

"Kunj..see.. it has been a long time... there is no use discussing the past... we have grown up.. we are professionals now and... we should not  be immature.."

But ...I had run out of my fake voice... my fake words...as I stared into his eyes... I felt something again...something I had suppressed for a long time...and then my mind was screaming again .. I wanted to sort everything... I wanted him to believe me that I never ever tried to hurt him.. I never ever stood in his way.. all I wanted was his friendship.. in fact all I want is his friendship...

And then he spoke... but his voice didn't sound fake.. it was that sincere tone...that tone which made me feel how much he cared for me and this friendship

"I understand Twinkle.. all I wanted was to move on from our differences.. and be friends... that is all"

I looked at him... maybe he didn't understand the magnitude of my pain... or how much difficult it was for me to not be friends with him.. even when we had shut each other off.. it took huge amounts of courage to not drop a message asking him to solve everything... or how my wishes on his birthday were reduced to silent prayers for him at 12 am...or every time I got a promotion.. I would treat myself with Chocolate sundae... which was not mine but his favourite...

It felt like a lifetime and yet it didn't.. I was there again...in my farewell dress... asking to be believed...

"Twinkle..."

I realized I was staring blankly again... The pain was too much to handle.. It felt like my years of hard work to forget him and get over the friendship had not worked at all.. I was getting dragged back to the exact same place he had left me all those years back... as if I had never left...

My lips trembled as I spoke his name " Ku--Kunj...You also didn't want to keep any sort of friendship with me... you also walked out...on...---"

I paused

He whispered "us"

And I stared again in his eyes... his expression still unreadable... Somewhere at the back of my mind a question arose quickly  

"Did he mean???" and vanished " No no obviously not" My mind screamed... " I can't go back to that.. I just can't... already his friendship had caused soo much trouble.. and to think of that tiny part of my heart that adored him more than a friend would.. and how I had moved on by keeping my friendship pure and with  right intentions.. I just could not carry myself back to that part of me...I just couldn't"

"Twinkle" ... his voice had a hint of desperation

" whatever happened.. I am past it... and I want our friendship back.. I want you"

He took pause a drew a heavy breath and said " your friendship back... cant we move on ?"

I remembered how I used to tell people that life is simple and we complicate it... that we alone cause the trouble and humans just complicate everything with too much emotions.

If I applied that theory to myself.. an old best friend sat in front of me asking to be friends again...asking to move on and be like before...

Well it was as simple as that and as complicated as that

Maybe...I could... Maybe I should.. I looked at him.. He was patiently waiting for an answer...

It was time to move on maybe.. but that part me of me argued saying I should clear things with him.. saying I should explain that I wasn't wrong.. saying ...----But what was the point of that?? What would I gain? Him? I already had him sitting in front me asking for a second chance ... and I think it was time I gave him one..

Hope you all liked the part..

I am updating the next part tomorrow itself..

Please do comment and like

Cheers

Griffy

Edited by griffy.fz - 8 years ago
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok this is like WOW!
I am still waiting to know what happened in the past... Twinkle seems broken into thousands of pieces. The way you describe her pain is fantastic... Continue soon... I can't wait
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome di!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Loved it...❀️
But u left us in a cliffhanger πŸ˜­ What will Twinkle say?😲
Plzzz update the next part soon!!!😭
Btw thanks for PM!πŸ€—
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Twinkle she is so broken