Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Actually his character in many ways reminding me of jordan ( Ranbir Kapoor ) from rockstar...😳
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: papu24011999

i started watching the show only for shantanu and i was really expecting him to play a cool mature and calm kind of role...but sahir is the exact opposite of what i wanted...and to my surprise, i am really intigued by this character...i am not finding it weird also... 

the way he is mysterious just attracts me more and more...i really want to know more about him and his past, especially the reason why gia and rev hates him with such a passion...

Oh that's unarguably the best part about Sahir , his mysterious behaviour😛 yes it attracts you to want to watch him more but the question is will the makers actually show him as much as we want to see him?😲 yes their hatred is full of passion😆
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Nice points! His past totally reflects on him, be it anger issues or passion towards isha. Whatever be the reason behind it, i feel the only reason that can put him back on line is isha, since its been shown already that they can't live apart from each other. There is kind of a loose thread binding them. Um, got poetic :S
But yeah man sahir is :*

Yes his past has a role to play and I hope it comes out sooner!

Yes correct point , isha can really control him to a certain extent..😛 

Haha ya nice one , loose thread!😉 sahir is best!⭐️
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupita

Actually his character in many ways reminding me of jordan ( Ranbir Kapoor ) from rockstar...😳

Oh wow! Hope it carries that much past and shades too , it will be a path breaking character then
papu24011999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Oh that's unarguably the best part about Sahir , his mysterious behaviour😛yes it attracts you to want to watch him more but the question is will the makers actually show him as much as we want to see him?😲yes their hatred is full of passion😆

that's true..sahir won't be shown as much as we want as the show is more about the girls and shantanu too claimed so in the interview...
A.Green thumbnail
^ ya that's right! But still hoping they show more of him , greedy heart😳😆