Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Mellifluous Yeah, No when I stopped aeeing firefly in my ffs and instead your names popped up I kinda realized you had changed your username. I loved your last username, not that this one isn't nice. And I agree Shantanu is doing a great job with Sahir mahn. He makes him Hot. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Only thing I wanna know is does he watch the intimate scenes on monitor or not? ๐Ÿคฃ

P.S. Whats your name by the way, the real one? ๐Ÿ˜†
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

@Mellifluous Yeah, No when I stopped aeeing firefly in my ffs and instead your names popped up I kinda realized you had changed your username. I loved your last username, not that this one isn't nice. And I agree Shantanu is doing a great job with Sahir mahn. He makes him Hot. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Only thing I wanna know is does he watch the intimate scenes on monitor or not? ๐Ÿคฃ

P.S. Whats your name by the way, the real one? ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess he does ๐Ÿ˜† waiting to see his next IV soon like what he is gonna say about his intimate scene LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. It's Sreeparna, I was Sree_Swaron before being firefly ๐Ÿ˜† waiting for broken wings btw ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mellifluous

I guess he does๐Ÿ˜†waiting to see his next IV soon like what he is gonna say about his intimate scene LOL๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. It's Sreeparna, I was Sree_Swaron before being firefly๐Ÿ˜†waiting for broken wings btw๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

I know. Ivs are all I am waiting for now but looks lyk its not allowed. And I think I have see you with that username too on D3 forum. And about broken wings hopefully I will update by the end of the week.
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

LOL. I am free that way. I am a One Man Woman ๐Ÿคฃ Ek time pr ek show :P

I get bored with one show then switch to next one๐Ÿ˜† keeps me occupied๐Ÿ˜‰
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I get negative vibes from him... Ache wale... Hawt wale ๐Ÿ˜† i wanna know why they broke up and whats up with this megha girl that he has tattoed her name -_- 
I know the story is about the girls, but wanna see his POV too sometimes! 
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

I get negative vibes from him... Ache wale... Hawt wale ๐Ÿ˜† i wanna know why they broke up and whats up with this megha girl that he has tattoed her name -_- 

I know the story is about the girls, but wanna see his POV too sometimes! 

Yes , his past is intriguing!๐Ÿ˜‰ very much mystery surrounding him and none of it is leading to any conclusions. Just want the cvs to show his pov clearly!๐Ÿ˜›
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loving this mysterious Sahir..
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Loving this mysterious Sahir..

Same here!๐Ÿฅณ
papu24011999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i started watching the show only for shantanu and i was really expecting him to play a cool mature and calm kind of role...but sahir is the exact opposite of what i wanted...and to my surprise, i am really intigued by this character...i am not finding it weird also... 
the way he is mysterious just attracts me more and more...i really want to know more about him and his past, especially the reason why gia and rev hates him with such a passion...
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice points! His past totally reflects on him, be it anger issues or passion towards isha. Whatever be the reason behind it, i feel the only reason that can put him back on line is isha, since its been shown already that they can't live apart from each other. There is kind of a loose thread binding them. Um, got poetic :S
But yeah man sahir is :*