Tashan-e-Ishq

Memories - TWINJ FF new part Page 52! - Page 10

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome and brilliant update griffy. you always manage to keep me excited what will happen next. superb job. loving this more and more. thank u so much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved it do continue soon plz.
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love how the story is progressing
continue soon
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di...i have no words to say or describe!!!😊
All ur works are soo amazing...loving it a lot!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Ohhh the di what about the ''HEARTBEATS'' plzzz update that one too!πŸ˜ƒ
And yah thanks a lot for PM!πŸ€—
I wonder what the past is? Waiting impatiently for the past to be revealed!😳
sherin.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving each and every update
U r an awesome writer 
Keep updating 
Love the story 
Cant wait 4 more
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update 😳
Beautifully written as always
waiting for the next part
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story telling.
Very emotional can't wait to find out what happened between the two .
Each hurting equally will they find solace in each other or is there something else in store for them.
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

Awesome and brilliant update griffy. you always manage to keep me excited what will happen next. superb job. loving this more and more. thank u so much

Aww thank you soo much

I hope u like the next part!

I have been so busy with collg

didnt get time
This content was originally posted by: hailly

Amazing update 
Loved it do continue soon plz.

n

thanks soo much dear
yeah update coming up
This content was originally posted by: 3dancelover

Love how the story is progressing

continue soon

awww I am glad hope u like the coming parts tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
griffy.fz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anisha-k.

Di...i have no words to say or describe!!!😊

All ur works are soo amazing...loving it a lot!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Ohhh the di what about the ''HEARTBEATS'' plzzz update that one too!πŸ˜ƒ
And yah thanks a lot for PM!πŸ€—
I wonder what the past is? Waiting impatiently for the past to be revealed!😳

Awww Anisha I am so sorry abt Heartbeats
I have been dead busy this week πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am updating in a bit Thanks soo muchπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: iluvtwinj

Loving each and every update

U r an awesome writer 
Keep updating 
Love the story 
Cant wait 4 more

aww thankss soo much dear!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Yeah I will be updating nw
This content was originally posted by: .Anisha.

Loved the update πŸ˜³
Beautifully written as always
waiting for the next part

aww πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot

This content was originally posted by: Duumps

Beautiful story telling.

Very emotional can't wait to find out what happened between the two .
Each hurting equally will they find solace in each other or is there something else in store for them.

yeah you wiill find a lot of emotions in this one

thankss soo much dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
griffy.fz thumbnail

Thanks for all the love you all have shown to this FF. Means a lot

I have been dead busy with assignments ( Heartbeat readers. I am updating tomorrow with long part.. sorry)

Part 6

(FLASHBACK)

A friendship so pure

A friendship so selfless

A love which is endless

A love which is so innocent

Brought me tears

Brought me smiles...

Warmth to my heart

Joy to my soul

And it brought me peace which was suffice

I looked at my handwriting... I had written this card almost 2 years back... when my friendship with Kunj was going strong... the love word in the poem made my heartbeats pace fast.. I meant it in an innocent way.. but somehow I never gave him the card ... maybe a little part of me knew that "love" didn't just represent friendship...

The war inside me continued on.. I stared at my phone wishing he would call...

3 years since Kunj had entered my life..  as the best friend I could have ever asked for...

1 year since he had been dating sarika.. and I had held on very strongly to him...and I think so did he..

He had been very engrossed in his relationship with her but for everything related to college... he relied on me.. for some reason I can't let go off him.. I just cant and I meant in a truly friendship way and nothing else.. I had pushed those feelings away... but yeah every time I saw him with her... something broke inside me... but the friend in me was too strong to give up even if the lover had...

Next day was farewell which we were giving to our seniors and I being the class cultural secretary had a lot on head. I had been searching for some chart papers in my cup board when I got hold of this card. I kept it back inside my diary wondering if it would ever reach the right place...

I stared at my phone again... it was a habit I had acquired over the years and recently the intensity had increased. There was only one person who se name I waited to be flashed...

Kunj had not messaged all day and I was fearing he might not come to the farewell party as well.. It almost felt like ages back when he had pushed me to become cultural secretary. He was so interested in all this. I had informed him yesterday that I would be needing his help.. but I guess he was busy with more important people...

No.. no ... don't let that thought grow on you Twinkle..It would just make you feel worse and not affect anyone else...

People do change in a relationship and its not like he had lost touch... he would almost daily talk to him even when if it was just for  minutes...I just needed to be patient..

His name flashed and I gave a sigh and picked his call

"Hi "

"Hi Twinkle.. listen... I ..."

And I already knew what his hesitated voice going to say

"Twinkle I wont be able to make it farewell preparations.. sarika has exams and she needs some help... so staying with her...hope you get it"

"Yeah" I said with a heavy heart... not knowing what to say...I was just disappointed

"come on Twinkle you get it na please and yeah please complete my ethics file... it has to be submitted day after tomorrow...please"

" Yeah .. yeah I get it... sure you carry on.. I already finished the file"

I faked my voice to show I was not disappointed and kept the phone...

I think I should let go... and suddenly my phone buzzed

" sorry I am bailing on you.. please do understand"

And my plans to let go were again withheld...

(1day later)

I got ready for the farewell... and headed to the college. I had so much work on my head and yet when I reached I could feel his absence. He had not called or messaged today and my staring process at the phone was on... but the frequency was less as I had so much work..

Before sarika... we were constantly in touch and I just liked being updated about what he was upto.. but now even after a year and with decrease in his messages I still had not gotten used to it... and I did feel guilty for wanting so much from a friendship...It is just I missed what we had before and suddenly having it all go away was hard for me and it's not like he didn't hold on...

My phone buzzed

" Hey all the best yaar.. I know you will rock the anchoring and everything else too"

Like I said he held on too...

I looked around... the event was supposed to start in a bit... I tried to keep my face straight... or else questions would start popping up...

In the middle of farewell ...I had gone out to prepare my next lines when I heard some disturbance outside the hall area... I went quickly to check what was happening.. I saw 2-3 students arguing over something.. I asked them to calm down... but the argument was getting heated up..

Some more students came out... I didn't know what to do ...The farewell was disrupted...

It all got chaotic and my phone rang... without looking at the screen I picked " Hello Kunj"

I said in a very nervous tone

" Hi Twinkle How is?""

"Kunj.. something has happened--- I"

" What ?? I am coming"

He could surely hear the arguments in background...

The teachers came out.. I was just praying for the scene to not get violent...

Everyone was trying to calm the students...Half hour passed

"Twinkle..."  I heard his voice and turned... I knew it was Kunj .. He was finding his way to me..

I felt so happy ... I knew everything would be fine.. Kunj was part of student disciplinary committee and he had good relations with pretty much everybody.. even if he was distant .. he had a very decent image in college..

He just whispered to me "get out of here... I will ask teachers"

I revolted asking about farewell.. He gave me a don't mess with me look

And I knew I had to leave...I went to the canteen to eat something realizing I was really hungry.. when I got a call... It was an unknown number

"Hello ? who is this?"

" hello what the hell is your problem why do you keep interfering in our lives.. why do you have to call Kunj for every single thing? There were so many people at college.. I have exams tomorrow and I needed his help but he went to your rescue.. he is my boyfriend not yours"

Sarika was screaming at the top of her lungs... and I was shocked and felt really insulted.. I wanted to argue that her boyfriend was my best friend... that whenever I had tried to let him go.. he had held on.. who the hell was she?

" I didn't mean to drag him---"

But she cut me in mid and continued screaming

I slowly said " Sarika... see he is a friend and I very well know he is your boyfriend.. and he is part of disciplinary committee .. he would have to come.. and I didn't call..."

"He said you were in trouble and had to leave...what the hell.. there are more people who can handle this situation"

I could see that there was no use arguing.. and I realized what kind of thinking she had...and I should just back out

"I am sorry sarika... I did not---"

She cut the phone... I was angry, hurt... irritated all at the same time...

This was soo not fair.. so not correct... Kunj had kept in touch with me.. had stood for me even when he was away... He always knew when to call.. and I had not even called him...but what if I am the reason of their break up... I would not be able to take the blame.. I knew Kunj had very strong feelings for sarika... I just didn't know what to do...

And my phone rang again...I knew it would be Kunj

"where are you? Did you reach home?"

" I was hungry so came to canteen"

"I told you to go home.. such fights can always take a larger level and it is not safe... you should"

I cut him in the middle of sentence.. " I can take care of myself Kunj.. you don't need to worry just worry about your girldfriend ok? I can manage on my own"

I immediately regretted what I had said .. Tears were finding their way.. I was so angry not at sarika or Kunj but at myself.. I had tried my best all year to not be a third person.. but the way sarika accused me.. it was just not bearable..

"Twinkle... what the hell.. !"

I sensed anger in his tone

" Okay I am going home don't worry"

I immediately calmed down not wanting to invite a fight

" I am gonna drop you.."

In 15 minutes I reached the parking area and he stood there...angry and confused

I hated to give him that pain.. I hated to see him like this

I wanted to apologise.. I had never ever fought with him let alone raise my voice.. we had always been matured friends who understood each other's space..

" Kunj""

But he just got in the car without answering and so did I

I tried to say something ... but his expression stopped me to say anything..

" Kunj I am ----"

"leave it Twinkle.. I don't know what's going on in your mind...I was worried---"

He stopped in mid sentence...I knew he cared but what about sarika? Should I tell him ?? No...no...

" I know I just had worked hard for this farewell---"

"That does not mean.. you start screaming at me..."

I fell silent...unable to find the right words..

He stopped in front of my house and I said thanks and got off...

Somewhere I could sense a storm coming .. somewhere I felt something bad was about to happen... and no matter what ... I could not shake this feeling off...

I wanted to convey how their friendship was.

Do like and comment!

Thanks so much again for all the support

Cheers 

Griffy

Edited by griffy.fz - 8 years ago