Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoyaAsadKhan

awesome update :)
waiting for next update plzz update soon :)

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: cutie15

Awesome update
Asya were cute
Update soon

Thank u😊

Part 26

Asad lukd very handsome in his beige sherwani while Ananya was lukn very beautiful in her red lehenga. They wud be very amused weneva they wud think how they got married earlier dat also in their t-shirt n jeans. After d wedding feast, d guests left.

"Asad, take ur bride to ur room in a proper way," said Dilshad wid a smile.

Asad smiled understanding wat she meant n picked Ananya in his arms. He started takn Ananya to their room wen his sisters n female friends came in their way.

"Asad, u have to bribe us before takn ur wife inside," said Rose wid a smile.

"Rose, I will fall down if Asad removes his purse," said Ananya.

"No problem, we will do dat job," said Aaliya wid a smile.

Others also smiled.

"Have ur way, Bhabhi. Purse me se saara paisa aapas me baat lo," said Asad wid a smile.

Aaliya tuk his purse 4m his pocket n distributed d money among all d girls.

"We need to leave now," said Razia.

"Do come often," said Dilshad wid a smile.

"Sure," said Razia wid a smile.

Asad tuk Ananya inside their room n shut d door. D room was beautifully decorated wid flowers, aromatic candles n perfumes. Their bed was covered wid flowers n rose petals.

"Its so nice na dat we got married again," said Asad as he placed her gently on d bed.

Ananya recalled how he married her forcibly to save her 4m doing any stupidity. She recalls how her mausi slapped her on knowing wat she was abt to do n how Asad tuk all d blame on himself even trying to stop her 4m teln wat she was abt to do. If her parents wud have been alive they wud also have slapped her for her stupidity. She thinks how she wud have been in hell if she went wid her plan as she wud not be able to do everything easily wat she wanted. She thinks how Asad did not even got angry on her for troubling him in d car even though wen she was at fault but instead remained calm n kept on teasing her saying various things to irritate her. She sat up. Asad got on d bed sitting before her.

"Ashu, u did not got angry wen I was troubling u dat day in d car wen u were planning to marry me. U remained calm n tolerated my tantrums," said Ananya.

"Honestly speaking, Anu. I was actually getn angry on u wid ur tantrums since I already knew wat all Qureshis did to u. I wanted to shut u up by blasting u to put sense in u even wanting to tape ur mouth but I did not done all dat as I did not wanted u to know dat I know ur past otherwise u wud have thought dat I am takn pity on u. But it wud have been rude of me to do dat since I was actually doing wrong by forcing u to marry me n then expecting u to be quiet n not try to struggle. Also, u were not wrong in ur place. Any girl who is being kidnapped n forced to marry a guy against her will(icchha) will struggle to get free. U were doing dat only. Even I was not wrong in my place. Any guy who loves a girl will not let her to do any stupidity n suffer in a house full of monsters. So, we both were right in our places. I knew wat I was doing was wrong but I also knew dat u will surely understand all dat soon since u too still loved me somewhere n was angry wid me thinking dat I agreed to marry Heeba. So, I went wid Razia ammi n Humeira's plan. It was really very tough but I had no choice but to tolerate ur tantrums," said Asad.

"Cuz of ur n Ayaan's act, Ayesha had to break Imraan's heart," said Ananya.

"Ayesha wud have done dat anyway after 2-3 weeks of conning him," said Asad amusingly.

"I am not a con woman ha," said Ananya hitting his shoulder playfully.

But u lukd like dat only," said Asad wid a smile.

" Whatever. Pata nahi Heeba kaisi hogi ab?" said Ananya.

"Now also, u r thinking of Heeba only. Luks like tuje Heeba k saath hi suhaagraat manaana hai," teased Asad.

She pinched him annoyingly making him shriek.

"Paagal ladki, wat is dis," cried Asad.

"How can u say dat? Ewww, I am not a lesbo or bisexual n also I am not interested in doing incest," said Ananya.

"I was joking," said Asad.

"Heeba ko jab hosh aayega to uska shakal dekhne laayak rahega," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Exactly," said Asad wid a smile.

"Okay, lets move ahead," said Ananya wid a blushing smile.

Scene shifts to d godown. Heeba opens her eyes as she regains consciousness n is shocked to find herself tied, gagged n blindfolded on a chair in an unknown place.

"How I came here n who tied me up?" said Heeba shockingly.

"I cud not even stop Anushka to marry Toasty n take her place," said Heeba sadly.

Scene shifts to AsYa.

"Where to move ahead?" asked Asad foolishly.

"To play football," replied Ananya wid an amusing smile.

"Wat? Who plays football on their wedding night?" asked Asad shockingly.

"Those who forget dat they have suhaagraat ahead," replied Ananya wid an annoying smile.

"Oh no, how can I forget it?" asked Asad wid a sigh.

"Its good dat I reminded u of it," replied Ananya wid a smile.

"Then lets get to our business," said Asad wid smile n tuk d dupatta of her head.

She tuk off his turban. He undid her bun letn her hair loose. He clutched his hand in her hair bringing her face close to him n kissed her lips. She responded to d kiss. Soon, their kiss turned passionate. His hand was still holding her hairs while kissing. His other hand went to d back of her choli n undid d strings making d choli loose. They stopped kissing wen they ran out of breath. He tuk off her choli revealing red lacy bra. He was abt to take it off wen she stopped him. She undid d buttons of his sherwani n tuk it off. He tuk off all her jewelleries n kissed d body parts 4m where he wud remove d jewellery. Soon they were just in their undergarments. All their upper clothes were thrown around d room.

"Wen u fell in love wid me?" asked Asad as he made her lie down.

"May be years ago wen we were 11-12 but I realized wen I was 13 dat is a year later of going back to Delhi," replied Ananya n asked, "Wat abt u?"

"Like u may be it was years wen we were 11-12 but I realized it dat day wen u blasted me for being a jerk n regressive wen I pointed d gun at u. I realized my mistake n remembered dat I had a friend Ananya. May be I wud have realized earlier if I had not left my friends in college n made wrong friends," replied Asad.

"Dat means I realized before u," said Ananya wid a smile.

Asad also smiled. He then came closer to her n kissed her forehead moving to her nose to lips to chin to neck to belly. He then kissed her cheeks n ears. He moved to her neck showering her wid tender kisses n love bites. Ananya was in heaven. She rolled over n came on top of him. She kissed him all over his face. She then tenderly kissed his neck n gave him love bites. She moved down kissing his chest n abs making him moan. He rolled her over cumn on top again. He tuk off her bra n started fondling her boobs while kissing them.

"Ashu, I want to u now," said Ananya in a seductive tone.

"Sure baby," said Asad n sat up.

He removed her red lacy panties revealing her fully naked. He then removed his own undergarments n parted her legs. He positioned himself between her legs. She wrapped her legs around him to move him closer. He held her waist n moved inside her. She moaned which encouraged him to move deeper n faster. She moved wid him in sync. Soon, they climaxed 2gthr screaming each other's name. He pulled her in his lap as they cuddled.

"I love u," said Ananya

"I love u too," said Asad kissing her right knuckle.

They lied in each other's arms n pulled d comforter over them.

"Good night," said Asad.

"Good night," said Ananya.

Next morning, d sunrays fell over d beautiful couple who were tired after their passionate act of d last night. Asad was d 1st to get up. He opened his eyes n saw d love of his life still sleeping peacefully. He smiled n kissed her cheek. She opened her eyes feeling his touch n saw him smiling. She smiled back at him n snuggled closer in his arms.

"Good morning," said Ananya.

"Good morning," said Asad.

"U remember how we used to close our eyes wen we wud watch some kissing or love making scenes in movies wen we were little kids but now we ourselves do all dat," said Ananya.

"Cuz we r no more little kids," said Asad wid a smile.

"Yaa, I know," said Ananya wid a smile, "We need to get up now."

"Yaa," said Asad wid a smile n got up.

He went to d washroom. He came out in just a towel around his waist. Ananya who was wearing just a silk robe to cover herself stared at him. His hairs were still wet wid waters dripping on his naked torso making his abs more fascinating. She smiled at him. He smiled back at her. She got up n went to d washroom. Wen she came out in just a towel around her body, he was dressed in a navy blue shirt n black jeans. Wen she saw, he smiled at how she lukd beautiful in her wet hairs. He went near her n hugged her 4m back. She smiled at his act but she had to get ready. He sniffed her hairs n kissed d nape of her neck.

"Ashu, I have to get ready," said Ananya.

"I will help u," said Asad teasingly.

"No, u sit," said Ananya.

"Fine Anu," said Asad n left her.

Ananya got dressed in a red sleeveless saree as Asad sat on d bed n watched her.

"We need to check on Heeba," said Ananya.

"1st lets have our breakfast," said Asad.

AsYa came for d breakfast.

"So, u both have finally come," said Dilshad wid a smile.

"She tuk so much time in wearing a saree," said Asad.

"It will surely take time as it's a saree not a gown," said Ananya.

"Okay, now lets eat," said Nazneen wid a smile.

"Since our Bhopal house is renovated now, we will shift there 2mrw," said Sunaina.

"Mausi, we want to see dat house. After all, its d house where Anu lived wid her parents wen she came her 18 years ago," said Asad.

"Sure, u all will come," said Sunaina.

"U all know dat we were planning to shift in Bhopal only so we will live in dat house. Then u all can meet us weneva u want," said Zain.

"May be, we will get a nice girl for Raghav here," said Usman.

"Dad, I am just 20 now," said Raghav.

Others laughed.

"I was just joking, beta," said Usman wid a smile.

His eyes went to Najma who was eating a piece of sandwich n smiled a little. Don't know why he is drawn to her. Dis is one of d interesting thing happening to him in Bhopal.

"Dis Heeba was too much for wat she tried to do yesterday," said Rose.

"She is getn her lesson for dat. She sud know not to mess wid wrong persons," said Asad.

After breakfast, Zingo Hotties comes to meet them.

"Congratulations to both of u," said Nikhat wid a smile.

"Thanks u," said Ananya wid a smile.

"There is a problem. Heeba has gone missing 4m yesterday night," said Nuzhat.

Ananya n Humeira share a smirk unnoticed by only Nikhat n Nuzhat. Ananya n Humeira have no sympathy for their evil sister. They pretend to luk concerned.

"Its so unbelievable dat u all r concerned for her even after she treats u all like trash," said Ananya in a serious tone.

"We hate her but we have humanity unlike her," said Nikhat.

"U all sud be happy dat 2-3 hafte tak ghar ka kharcha kam ho jaayega as she wud buy new clothes, make-up, jewelleries, accessories n other things every week. U all sud not have humanity for a girl who tried to murder me," thinks Ananya while smiling inwardly.

"Hey, I am sorry. I did not meant to be heartless. I was just seeing how nice u all r to care for a girl who always hates u & puts u in trouble," said Ananya.

"Its okay. We know dat u r not heartless," said Nuzhat.

Nikhat n Nuzhat were no idea at how Anushka is pretending to be concerned for Heeba.

"Its so bad dat she went missing like dis. I wish she is found soon," said Ananya wid fake concern, "(in her mind)Only wen I want to release her 4m our captivity."

"Its so bad dat u all r worried for her. She is bad but hope she comes back soon," said Asad wid fake concern, "(in his mind)Only wen we decide to let her go."

After some time, Zingo Hotties went home.

"Glad dat Nikhat n Nuzhat did not came to know dat we r behind everything," said Ananya.

"True," said Asad, "We can't trust them for now as they may blurt out anything."

Ananya goes in her room. Asad goes after her. They sits on d bed.

"Ashu, muje kabhi kabhi darr lagta hai ki main iss revenge k chakkar me inn sab ki tarah na ban jau," said Ananya worriedly.

"Anu, tu inki tarah kabhi nahi ban sakti hai. U r not evil like them. I know u very well," said Asad wid an assuring smile.

(Dis convo is similar to Roshni-Nikhil talk 4m Paanch.)

"Now, lets go to d godown. Tanveer is there," said Asad.

"Yaa, lets go," said Ananya.

Asad n Ananya reached d godown wid Rose n Najma. Heeba was still blindfolded so she cud not see anyone's face.

"I fed her now only," said Tanveer.

"Great," said Ananya, "She may have been hungry for long."

Tanveer n Ananya talked changing their voice.

"Who r u all?" asked Heeba, "Why u have kidnapped me?

"U r here for my work," replied Ananya, "I am Ananya Khurana, ur step-sister. U may have come to know of me dat day during ur abbu's program. So bad dat he did not told abt me n my parents before to u. Since, u r his dearest daughter he sent u to expensive boarding school so u were unaware of anything dat happened in Delhi. But on ur return too, ur abbu may have not told u anything abt us since he did not wanted u to think abt anything bad n stress abt it. Such a caring dad he is na. But how much caring he actually is only few people know. And I am among those few people. U have gone on ur abbu only so u have bcum evil like him. U love to trouble ur cousins n even ur own sister. U even send Humeira's MMS to Imraann now u will suffer for dat. Don't be shocked. I got to know everything. How I got to know everything is none of ur business. Do u think it was a joke to send MMS of anyone? Do u even know wat wud have happened to Humeira if she was not saved?"

"I don't care," shouted Heeba, "I don't care wat happens to her. She talked to me rudely n gave me some comments so I wanted to teach her a lesson. I wanted to defame her. I wanted Humeira to be raped by Imraan n Farhan to destroy her."

All were shocked to hear wat she blurted out. Asad was recording Ananya n Heeba's converstions on d cell 4m which Ananya wud call n text Gaffur.

"U even tried to kill a man's bride as u wanted to marry him. U even tried to take her place after making her unconscious but u cud not do it since I decided to kidnap u & fail ur evil plans. Wat u were saying ha? Dat u will make dat man. Wats his name? Yaa Asad. U will make Asad forget Anushka wid ur charms as u r expert in it. U can seduce any person. Ur family does not knows how talented u r in such things," said Ananya.

"Yes, I tried to kill Anushka. Asad is only mine I mixed acid in her mehndi to spoil her mehndi function but it did not happened. I tried to kill her by making d chandelier fall on her but dat stupid Humeira alerted Asad who saved her. I tried to knock her unconscious n take her place as Asad's bride but u failed my plans," shouted Heeba.

"I was right dat u r like ur abbu only. He killed my parents & u don't mind killing anyone cumn in ur way. I will teach such a lesson to u both father-daughter dat u will never forget. Do u have any idea how Asad n Anushka will react wen I tell them wat u were abt to do to them? Asad will never love a filthy bitch like u," said Ananya in a strong tone.

Ananya tapes her mouth. Asad gives d cell to her n she sends d video dat Asad recorded to Gaffur. Gaffur gets d video n is shocked. Only Heeba is seen in d video n only Ananya's voice is heard. D room is dark wid only 2 lanterns so Gaffur cud not see anything other than Heeba as d light is on her only. He realized dat Ananya has kidnapped Heeba. He reads a message on d video: Ur great daughter is a monster like u only.He gets a call 4m d Private Number n gets very panicked. He presses d green button.

"Hello," said Gaffur in a panicked tone.

"Hiii Dad, u must have got to know abt d amazing talents of ur dearest n cultured daughter," taunted Ananya, "Did u ever wondered dat how ur tehzeeb n tameez filled daughter has talents of seducing men wid her charms. U may got to know dat how she slept wid many men. After all, she has gone on u only. U too loved sleeping wid many girls cheating both ur wives. U even trapped my Mom in ur love. Jaisa baap vaisi beti."

"Leave my daughter," said Gaffur.

"No so soon, Dad," said Ananya wid an amusing smile n cuts.

Gaffur is shocked n scared for his daughter.

Scene shifts to d godown. Ananya sprays sumthn on Heeba to make her unconscious. Ananya, Najma, Tanveer n Rose starts doing some make-up on Heeba's face n hands. They were done in some minutes. D make-up lukd like Heeba is beaten badly.

Precap:       

#Ananya threatens Gaffur to sign all his properties even Rashid's share in his name if he don't want her to expose all his misdeeds. Gaffur gets scared. He signs d paper n even makes Rashid do so by tricking him making him believe dat he is making him sign some other papers. Rashid is clueless dat Gaffur tricked him.

#Ananya transfers Rashid's share in Sikander n Nazneen's names as they were d true owners of d property.

#Asad's family enters SM teln them dat how Gaffur's daughter gave them Rashid's share of d property so now they are d owners of their house n business along wid Ananya who they never saw till now. Rashid is shocked as he was clueless abt everything till now. Gaffur, Rashid n Shirin r shocked to see Anushka in a sleeveless red top n blue jeans. No one has any idea dat Anushka n Ananya r one n the same.

Like for PMs😊

muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update 
Loved reading it
Hate this heeba. Thankfully she is getting what she deserves
Really happy for asad and ananya
Excited for the precap
Please continue soon
Thanks for the pm😊
raspi thumbnail