Users

Frequent Posters

cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jollyangels

Hey Vrinda (my multi talented girl) n cherry,

Superb ff dearies!!!
Matlab full collab of my fav serials swim team amd sadda haq!
I loved the way u guys penned it down!!!

Precap is very pricking! Pricking of curiosity!!!😆
So update soon!

Love ya,
Erina!!!

Thank you very much Erina

cherrynicolem thumbnail

Chapter 8:

TK: so everyone's here?
UG: yes coach
Rewa: coach aaj konsi practice karni hai? Please coach aaj thodi lease milegi?
TK: kyu tumhari shaadi hai? Yaa koi special date hai aaj??*smirks*
Bhagat and UG starts laughing.
While Randhir is lost somewhere. 
TK: lagta hai aaj tum dono ko date pe jaana hai (he tilts his head towards Randhir)
Umang beats him on his shoulders playfully 

Randhir: yes coach! kya hua? Asked confused.

And all start laughing
TK: so Rewa back to you.
Rewa: coach actually aaj Sanyukta bhi nai hai and if we will practice she might miss it. So...
TK: and Randhir tumhe aaj date pe jaana hai kya?
Randhir: nai coach
TK: toh itne khoye hue kyu ho?
Randhir: coach woh aaj ...

Bhagat immediately bucks up in middle

Bhagat: coach woh actually kal inke college main seminar tha. Toh kal bohot late ho gaya isiliye woh thak gaya hai
TK:tum uske lawyer ho kya?
Bhagat: nai coach.
Umang and Rewa start laughing 
TK: thik aaj sab ko main maaf karta hu. Tum logo ki aaj chuti. but then this Sunday there will be extra-training.

Rewa to Umang (slowly): lagta hai aaj coach ki date hai Dr. Sana ke saath isiliye hume bhaga rahe hai
And both start giggling naughing.
TK: Miss Rewa maine sun liya hai aapne kya kaha. Ab jaldi jaao warna padegi..

He showed him his hand as if slaping her and he movee ahead to but she runs and escapes.

AT NIGHT

BOYS' DORM

Randhir was still in a shock to be  more precisely coz of the energy he felt, when he lifted Sanyukta in his arms.

Though he didn't wanted to show it, but this thing was eating him minute after minute.

He just randomly waked Parth from sleep.
Parth: Kya hua Randhir??? Itni raat ko uthaya kyu???
Randhir: mujhe tumse kuch puchna hai.
Parth: kal subh puchna please. Raat ke 2 baj rahe hai. Aur kal Vardhan sir ka lecture 7baje hai. Mujhe sona nai hai unke lecture main. Mujhe sone do.
Randhir: but its impor...
Till then Parth returned to his slumber. And now Randhir is literally clueless what to do.

Randhir (to himself): "itna maine apni engineering entrances main bhi nai socha tha. Aur isse difficult koi question bhi nai tha. Hey bhagwan kaha fasa diya. Farzi *grins*. "

Yoyo suddenly wakes up.
Yoyo: o paaji. Ki hua. Aap soe nai ab tak. So jaaiey warna kal uth nai paayenge.
Randhir: thik hai.
But Randhir is Randhir.  He didn't left that topic and decided to meet Sanyukta at very moment to solve his problem. 

Randhir to himself: tumne khadi ki hai naa ye problem ab tum hi isse solve karo.

He immediately left for girls hostel which was on the opposite part of the campus. 
Mrs. Benes who was warden of the girls hostel was sleeping. So it was a golden chance for Randhir to sleek into Sanyukta's room. And he knew her room very well because few hours ago he left her in her room in his arms.
So Randhir first scanned the building from outside and finally decided to climb to Sanyukta's room from water pipe. 
While he was starting to climb a pet dog Bozzo who was domesticated by warden came and started to bark loudly. 

Hearing him the warden came out. But till then Randhir had climbed to Sanyukta's room gallery and he hid there. When Mrs. Benes came she asked the dog what happened. He was continously barking at the Sanyukta's gallery. Mrs Benes thought he might had seen something strange and so barked. She ignored it and told Bozo to get back to the kennel.
Randhir gave a sigh.
As he entered into the room. He saw two beds. Two people on one bed and one person on one bed. As the lights were dim he couldn't see anyone's face.

He thought, "ab inn dono mei se sanyukta kaun h n kaun vidushi h?"

PRECAP:- KISI KI PITAI HONI HAI... KUCH MISCONCEPTIONS YA TOH SOLVE HONGE YA BADHENGE ;)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

SORRY FOR BEING LATE GUYS.. BOTH OF US HAVE OUR EXAMS... ABKI ISS CHOTU PART S KAAM CHALA LO NEXT BADA PART MILEGA... PAKKA OF AROUND 1200+ WORDS. PROMISE :)

LUV U ALL

SIGNING OFF,

SOUL-SISTERS(VRINDA N CHERRY)

Edited by cherrynicolem - 8 years ago
cherrynicolem thumbnail

Chapter 9

After giving the holiday to Swim team Tk decides to go on date with Sana.

On call

Tk: ha sana main poch jaaunga time pe.
Sana: tk last time bhi tumne yehi kaha tha. Aur dad gussa ho gaye the kyuki tum late the.
TK: arey baba iss baar maine bulaya hai tumhe. So pakka aa jaaunga time pe.
Sana: thik hai. Bye.
TK: bye kyu??
Sana: arey tyaar nai hone doge. Ki aise hi aa jaau?
TK: acha darling tyaar hoke aana. Ache se. Bye.

TK to himself: i hope sab tyaari ache se ho gayi ho. And he calls someone.
TK: Can i speak to Mr. Phatak?
Operator: yes sir. I will connect to him. Your good name sir? 
TK: Ehh Tarun Kapoor.
Operator: i will connect with him.
After a small pause someone talks on other side.
Person: Hey hi Tarun. 
TK: hi Adi. I wanted to ask that are the preparations done as i have requested?
Aditya Phatak: yes Tarun. They all are ready as requested. You will be coming by 5 right?
TK: yes. Thank you .
Aditya Phatak: most welcome.  See you soon.
TK and Aditya are college friends. And Aditya is involved in Hotel management business.

TK leaves from academy for home. And soon gets ready and leaves home. For... (winks)
He arrives hotel and meets Aditiya and TK was astonished on seeing the preparations. 

On reaching their he found whole place illuminated by dim light n candles. It was an open garden. There was a table set for two with candles burning, n rose petals spread on it. Soft romantic music was being played. Overall it was a romantic ambience.

Tk-"superb. Now do one thing" n he instructed something to the waiter.

Sana arrives at the time said by TK. But she does not finds TK.

Sana to herself: aaj bhi Tk late hai. Woh aur uska kaam. *Grins.*

She calls TK. He picks up. 

Tk: Sana baby I am extremely sorry main aaj bhi late hu...
Sana: thik hai i will be waiting. 

Soon a voice comes from the speaker...
Sana...you are an amazing buddy, a lovely girlfriend and most of all a beautiful woman. Tumne pyaar karna sikhaya hai. Aur har situation main hosla diya hai. Tumhare intutions... *laughingly* they are always right. Main aaj jaha bhi hu usme tumhne mujhe humesha saath diya. Tum uss time meri life main aayi ho jab puri duniya mere khilaf thi. But tumne mera haath thaama aur mujhe hosla dekar ek nayi zindagi di. Thank you toh ek chota shabdh hai tumhe kehne ke liye. Tum hamesha iss late latif ke liye wait karti ho. par Aaj ye late latif jaldi aa gaya. Sana tumhe mujhe humesha kuch diya hai. Aur maine badle main tumhe kuch nai. Even tumhare liye present bhi last kab laya hu i cannot remember but aaj main tumhe apna haath dena chhatha hoon. Kya tum apni puri zindagi iss late latif ke saath guzarna chhaogi???? I LOVE YOU SANA *echoed*

Sana had mixed emotions whether to cry or to laugh or to dance...
Again the voice started...
"I know tumhe rona bhi hai hasna bhi hai aur dance bhi karna hai... mixed emotions right???"
Sana: Yes Tarun. I LOVE YOU TOO. ...
Voice: How can you prove it??
Sana: ab mat satao. Please aa jaao.
Voice: nai itni jaldi nai. Tumhe ek table dikhega uss table par ek paper hai. And its like a riddle. Solve it. So i will get the proof.
Sana: okay baba. 

" SOMETHINGS ARE ETERNAL, SOMETHINGS ARE MORTAL.

LIFE ENDS BUT THE MOMENTS REMAIN FOREVER.

THERE ARE THORNS, THERE ARE PETALS.

NOW IT IS ON YOU TO DECIDE WHERE LIES YOUR LOVE ;)"

Sana easily solves the riddle, "thongs and petals... love, yes got it ... got it. U are behind some rose bush Tarun now plz come out... plz"

And TK appears from darkness. Sana goes to him and engulfs him in bone crushing hug. And started saying TK, " TK i love you, i love you ,i love you from the bottom of my heart. You will always be a hero for me. No matter what is the situation i will not leave you alone. "

TK removes a diamond solitare ring from his pocket and goes on his knees. "Sana will you????"

Sana nods a yes before he completes his statement. And he gets up and wears her the ring. 
And both start giggling and tap their foreheads. 

The music starred playing n Tk like a perfect gentleman asked Sana for dance. They started swaying to the melody of RAABTA. Their faces were inches apart n soon the distance was covered when their lips met in for a kiss.

F.I.T.E

Rd sneeked inside Sanyu's room. There were 3 beds n each was occupied. 2 were joined together n were near almirah, 1 was near window.

Rd(in mind)-"now which is Sanyukta's bed?"

He again looked at the bed n then decided to go for the one near almirah. He went to the one in left.

Rd(in mind)-"nere dimaag mei locha kar ke she is sleeping peacefully. How can she?" He was about to wake her up, when his leg slipped n he fell above the one slipping on the left side. It was Tanya who was sleeping there.

Tanya thought Rd to be some theif n started shouting, "Chor Chor" n due to this noise vidushi also gets up. Both of them start beating Rd.

Rd-"chodho its me Rd" hearing his voice they leave him.

T-"rd what are you doing here at this time?"

Rd-"vo main...main vo ..." ue started stammering.

Vids-"ye kya vo main laga rkha hai... bol kyu aaya tha?"

Rd-"to check how alert u girls are" Tanya n Vids eyed him intently, "vo like agar koi tumhare room mei ghus aaye toh how will u girls manage? N see u bith passed the test, but that looser friend of urs, Sanyukta failed it. Itna noise hua still she is sleeping"

Vids-"oh hello sanyu is not a looser. Actually she is not in room only, toh vo uthegi kya? N give some other excjse tomorrow morning coz this one is too lame" saying so they pushed him out of the room.

Rd-"room mei nhi h? Abhi kaha gyi hogi?" Busy in his thoughts he came in the garden area.

He went n sat on a bench n immedietly fell down.

S-"utro... kya kar rhe ho ha?"

Rd-"tum? Yaha iss time pe,"

S-"vo main ..." n that is when he looked at her face in the moonlight.

Her lips were so beautiful like rose petals, nose was so sharp n perfect, her messy hairs n her eyes, passionate n yet dull, it also had something more, glistening moisture, then he looked at her cheeck which was tear stricken. Wait, tear stricken ! That means she was crying? But why?

Rd-"tum ro rhi thi?"

S-"nhi main nhi" she said rurning her face to the other side.

Rd slowly made her face him, n wiped away the tear drop from her eyes, "jhoot bolna bhi nhi aata. Ab sach bolo"

S-"aisa kch nhi h" she got up to go. When Rd held her hand to stop her from going n whispered, "Plz Sanyu..."

Hearing the word 'Sanyu' from his mouth, she could not stop herself n hugged him tightly. He too wrapped his arms tightly as if promising to be there for her. Always. The two were lost in the moment.

Suddenly Sanyu realised their position n broke their hug. Rd felt as if his life was being taken away from him. Sanyu turned to return to her dorm, but Rd spoke up, "Agar dost manti ho toh dukh zaroor share karna." He smiled assuringly at her.

S-"tum bore ho jaoge"

Rd-"nhi honga. I wanna share ur pain" their was truth in his eyes, which made Sanyu open up about her past, Kanu, her friend. 

She narrated whole incident.
Kanu: Sanyukta come a bit deep naa its fun here...
Kanu said so while swimming. Me and Kanu were 10 yrs old and both were best friends at orphanage. 

Sanyukta : no Kanu u know i can't swim well in deep waters. So continue i will wait for u on this said. 

Kanu: dekh lena aaj nai aayi toh pachtana naa pade baad main ( See if u didn't come today, later u don't regret on it )
Saying so kanu went on the other side

After sometime
Sanyukta: kanu kanu kanu...
I was yelling at top of her voice.
Kanu went in deep waters but since half n hour there was no sign of her that she reached the other side. I was worried and she sarted recollection of her last words "dekh lena aaj nai aayi toh pachtana naa pade baad main "  she was hoping that it wasn't true. 
I hurriedly went out of the pool and called the authority. They started searching for her. And within no time her body was floating on water. I  just saw and ran back to orphanage and closed the door and started crying. Here officials knew that kanu was from  orphange. They contacted and called the mistress to handover Kanu. Here I lied unconscious while crying .  They opened her door with master key after some time, waked me up and gave me to eat something. Later My mistress told only one thing "don't regret and be strong." These words changed her within a second and said i  am coming out give me few mins. I quickly changed into white and went out. I neither cried nor yelled in front of kanu. Just made a promise in her mind that I wouldn't let this happen to anyone else.
Kanu had taught me swimming. After that I everyday went to swimming and increased skills.

Now Rd realised why Sanyu reacted that way when that boy Namit was drowning in the pool.

S-"aur mujhe jab bhi kanu ki yaad aati h main taaro k paas aa jasi hu. Kyuki mujhe pata hai meri kanu vaha taara bankar mujhe dkh rhi hai. Chamak rahi hai. Aur mujhe bhi chamkna hai uske jaise." She said pointing towards sky.

Rd-"sorry Sanyukta. I am really sorry mujhe pata nhi tha ki..."

S-"isme sorry ki koi baat nhi h. Tumhe pata ho bhi kaise sakta hai k main anath hu. So relax" she smiled at him.

That day both Rd n Sanyu had a peaceful sleep.

Signing off
#SoulSisters (Vrinda & Cherry)

Edited by cherrynicolem - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsme update
loved it
RIDDSI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vrindu