Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmilakiran thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello to all 
              aradhya father is the brother of pavitra,.
    in tamil krishnadasi   aradhya will marry aryan by lying to all that she was cheated by aryan, then again their hate story begins. kumudini will beceme close to aryan . gayathri will marry devansh
 i dont know about baby swaping the serial was stopped after 1 year  dubbing in telugu
 i remeber a little that aryans father will help aradhya in marring aryan

Edited by sharmilakiran - 8 years ago
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmilakiran

hello to all 

aradhya father is the brother of pavitra,.
    in tamil krishnadasi   aradhya will marry aryan by lying to all that she was cheated by aryan, then again their hate story begins. kumudini will beceme close to aryan . gayathri will marry devansh
 i dont know about baby swaping the serial was stopped after 1 year  dubbing in telugu
 i remeber a little that aryans father will help aradhya in marring aryan

happy to know the story...wow interested in watching aryan and aradhya fights in coming days
\thank you

r u telugu?
my mother tongue is telugu :)
sharmilakiran thumbnail
i am from andhra pradesh, i am die hard fan of krishnadasi but they dint telecasted the full serial so i dont know full story
manny136 thumbnail
Aaru forcing aryan to marry her lol im sure kumudini would be behind tht if they show this plot on the show lol
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Aaru forcing aryan to marry her lol im sure kumudini would be behind tht if they show this plot on the show lol

🤣

Not even a percent of this. I have full faith over Aradhya's dignity here. But I don' t  trust Aryan. He may play sindoor holi with her in hasty.😆
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhhaanii

🤣

Not even a percent of this. I have full faith over Aradhya's dignity here. But I don' t  trust Aryan. He may play sindoor holi with her in hasty.😆

Yeah usually the guy does this but who knows with kd i dont think anyone is thinking clearly im really starting to wonder how they get married, rao would freak lol
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Even I feel so. Either she will be manipulated or a drastic situation will make her take such a step.