Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys. 
From now on, I'll post my views on the episode and ShaJni daily by a post 'ShaJnilicious'. ๐Ÿ˜Š

What I liked the most today was the scene where Rajni walks out after wearing a saari and Shaan is entranced! That scene had all the elements which made of great. Firstly, their expressions. Karan did a great job but I have to complement Ridhima! ๐Ÿ‘ The way she was walking in the robot-ish manner - ๐Ÿ‘. Its not easy to do that! And then Shaan is gonna fall and Rajni catches him! Thank god we saw something else for a change! ๐Ÿ˜† And then Rajni telling him that is heart is racing at the speed of 140 beat! ๐Ÿ˜† I love the rib-tickling humour. 

Tomorrow, Rajni will meet Shaman's mom and from what the precap reflected impress her! And oh! The best part, to save Rajni, Shaan tells them that she is his wife and his family overhears. ๐Ÿคฃ This is gonna be fun. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

So, how did you like the episode? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrtina thumbnail
Thanks for sharing your views
It was interesting episode

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shaan fall and rajnis full shans check up...BP highhh๐Ÿ˜†
and rajni looks extremely gourgoues in that saree

and and what to say about,,,karannn๐Ÿ‘

Bang on episodeee
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Once again episode was so entertaining ๐Ÿ˜ณThe best part was "andhe ko paise ki roshni de de" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ how innocently rajni was doing that ..lol she looked so cute here ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†And another best part  was shaan and rajni scene ..saree scene was so cute    โค๏ธand  today we had our  first fall and catch scene too..lol shaan  falls nd rajni catches him๐Ÿ˜†EPIC moment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃand that bg tune mari entry yaar dil mein baji ganti yaar  made that moment even more Epic and hilarious for me  ๐Ÿ˜†
I am loving shaan and rajni a lot  and Riddhima  is so damn perfect as Rajni๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 8 years ago