Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: teddyyy

Okay I'm really not sure how you did it but you gave me intense vibes AND butterflies at the same time Gurleen! This was so good pshh you don't need any brushing up 😆 Loved the black and white and how the lyrics fit the scene. Uff, you gave me so many feels! 

Aww, thanks Teddy! 🤗

I actually do need brushing up. I was watching a few of my old vms and they felt more fun? If that makes sense. There was just a huge variety of scenes, colorings, style, everything.

One other thing that really pissed me off was the amount of times SV kept crashing on me. It was absolutely ridiculous!
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wooowww...
Amazing VM...
U shud do more of thm,...
The song and Twinj rain moment Wer so perfect...
Too good grl..👏
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: 17.sonal

Wooowww...

Amazing VM...
U shud do more of thm,...
The song and Twinj rain moment Wer so perfect...
Too good grl..👏

Thank you so much Sonal! 🤗
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yeah, I didn't want people to get confused with that whole thriller/mystery element either. But honestly, when it comes to plot lines for vids, I'm a pro. 😎

OMG, YOU ARE AMAZING! LIKE ABSOLUTELY, FRICKING AMAZING!

Would you please??? I'll give you all the recent ones. I got most of February done today. But honestly, I will love you forever and ever and ever if you could do this. I will seriously be grateful. 😳 Seriously.

Yes, I did! I have a couple of them on my google drive. I'll send you the links to those in a few and I'll put up a few more later tonight. :)

Don't worry no one was confused I love that element of the vm.
U must be a pro no doubt. Sure tell me which ones do u need. Which months and ill send them to u. I'll pm u with details.nonmeed to thank so much. Okay it's wat friends do gur.
Love ya rani sahiba 😉
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iansomer1

Don't worry no one was confused I love that element of the vm.

U must be a pro no doubt. Sure tell me which ones do u need. Which months and ill send them to u. I'll pm u with details.nonmeed to thank so much. Okay it's wat friends do gur.
Love ya rani sahiba 😉

Just need a bit more practicing. Then I'll be back to my former glory. ^_^

I need about 15 episodes from September, all of October (except Oct. 17th and 19th), all of November and December, and all of January (except 28th, 29th and 30th).

I'll probably get a few more episodes tonight but they'll be for January. :)

Love ya more meri pyaari Sidekick. <3