Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes! I am! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Happy Birthday! Wishing u all the happiness n success! hope u had a superb day! Fab update! wonderfully written! Oh no another mu! Khushi assumes Arnav love someone else! Geet confesses n Maan stunned! she leaves! Maan goes after her! update soon

Thank you!😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Thank you!😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lively-piia

hey love...

advance  exact 30 min...
happy wala birthday...
i wanted to wish u 1st...😉
so here i'm...i hope this birthday brings lots of happiness and luck to you...all your wishes come true...
god bless you...
ps here is the cake...
blow the candles and make a wish...
save the biggest piece for me...
muah,,,,flying kiss...
and kas ke tight wali jadu ki jhappi...

Thank you!
And Jhappi to you too!🤗
Phoo! Lo wish kar diya! 
Thank you once again!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

Kalpana wishing you avert very happy birthday

Have a great day ahead

Thank you!😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Oh my! So gorgeous! Thank you!🤗 Its so lovely!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 16. HAPPILY EVER AFTERS!

"Geet! Humein darr lag raha hai!", Khushi whispered as she walked with Geet. It was the evening and both were coming home from their Institute. Normally, both would part ways in College as both lived in opposite areas of Dilli but today Khushi was walking with Geet.

"Darr kaisa? Tumhein sirf Anjaliji se milna hai!", Geet replied as she looked around. But then as if she did not found what she was looking for, her head drooped in disappointment.

"Lekin Arnavji wahaan rahe toh?", Khushi asked and Geet looked at her. The pain and hurt was all there to see on her face and Geet felt her heart wrench. No one deserved unrequited love and especially not her sweet friend who lived to make others happy. She grabbed her best friend's hand and squeezed it. Khushi smiled sadly at her.

As they walked, Geet shook her head, "Agar Arnav wahaan rahe toh tu unhein face karna! Jaise maine Maan ko face kiya tha!" Geet felt her eyes well up with tears but she blinked them away.

They walked quietly as both got lost in their thoughts. It had been three days since the confession confusion. Geet and Khushi's life changed a little by then. Khushi avoided Arnav after realizing that he loved someone else. He tried contacting her every way but she did not accept his calls or his messages. She did take Anjaliji's call though and she enjoyed chatting with her. And hence, when Anjali called Khushi and told her to come visit her at Shantivan this evening, Khushi agreed. And that is why Khushi walked with Geet to the bus stop as Shantivan was on the way to Manchanda's house.

While in Khushi's case she avoided Arnav, in Geet's case it seemed to be opposite. Right from the day she confessed her feelings, Maan did not come to meet her or pick her up and that left her feeling disappointed. She liked being friends with Maan and did not want to loose a good friend due to her confession. But when she noticed that today also Maan did not come to pick her up, she realised that this was the end of their friendship and was pretty upset. And hence both girls were quite upset today as Geet missed Maan while Khushi wished she did not have to face him at Shantivan.

What Geet and Khushi did not know was that neither Maan nor Arnav were happy too. Arnav was like a love sick puppy that was lost without its master. The fact that Khushi suddenly started to avoid his calls and messages had made him very miserable and he let everybody know including his family. Distracted, lost and confused, the words no one ever associated with Arnav were the only things describing him now. And as if Arnav was not enough, Maan decided to join his friend in being Devdas. Maan, the man who focused on work as if the work was his life, now was so easily distracted that even his employees were getting worried. Daadima was beside herself at seeing Maan like this but Maan seemed not to care. His love was moving on and that was enough heart break for him.

And hence for last three days Maan, Geet, Arnav and Khushi continued to remain upset and desolate. But two ladies known to them were not impressed by this. While in Khurana Mansion Daadima was not happy with Maan's change, Anjali Jha in Shantivan had an inkling as to what the problem was and was determined to get everything right. And hence, Anjali and Daadima readied their plan. What was their plan? You will know later! Right now lets follow our beloved girls to their destination!

Half hour later, Geet reached her house. With defeat written on her face, Geet entered the house only to stop in shock. There sat Daadima and Maan with her parents and when she entered, all four looked up with smile on their faces. Geet was stupefied. She stared at their smiling faces with wide eyes.

"Aagayi humaari ghar ki bahu!", Daadima spoke and Geet's jaw dropped open. Bahu? Hey Babaji! Yeh kya ho raha hai yahaan? As Geet watched with wide eyes, Daadima spoke, "Maan ne humein bataaya ki aap unse pyaar karti hain! Aur Maan ne yeh bhi humse kahaa ki unhein aapse shaadi karni hai! Toh hum chale aaye aapka haath maangne!"

Maan smiled tenderly at Geet. After watching Maan mop around for last three days, Daadima had enough and hatched a plan. She cornered Maan and emotionally blackmailed him into blurting his problem out. And he did. Maan told her about falling for Geet only for Geet to tell him she wants to move on. Daadima was wide eyed once Maan finished his monologue. And after he finished the monologue, Daadima had to try very hard not to scream at her grandson. She sent him to see a girl who seemed to have loved him already. Maan rejected her over his assumptions. And then fell for her just as she decided to move on!!! Hey Babaji! Yeh aaj kal ke bachche! Seedhi tarah se pyaar nahi kar sakte jo itna bada golmaal kar rahe hain! And that is when she decided. Move on humaari jhooti! Pyaar koi khel hai kya ki teen din mein koi move on karlega! Uff! Aur move on karein kyun! Jab dono ek doosre se pyaar karte hain toh kyun move on! Nahi! Humein humaari pasand ki bahu chaahiye aur woh Geet hai! And hence, here was Daadima bringing her pota's rishta for Geet! Now she only hoped that both Maan and Geet did not act stubborn and actually confess their feelings.

While at Manchanda's house Geet stared at Maan with shock, in Shantivan Anjali welcomed Khushi with smile, "Aayiye Khushiji! Aayiye!" After chitchatting a little, Anjali asked Khushi to join her in the poolside so that they could talk there. Khushi agreed after hesitation, remembering very well how she had seen Arnav proposing someone there three days back. With determination to push her feelings away, Khushi followed Anjali.

Anjali smiled as they walked the stairs to reach the poolside. She hoped her plan worked and her Chote did not screw it up. You see, Anjali's plan was quite simple. After watching her little brother look so sad and hopeless, Anjali started to worry about what was wrong with him. As she thought, she remembered that he started being sad after Khushi left running from Shantivan. So, Anjali drew the obvious conclusion. Her Chote must have said something harsh to the girl. After all, everyone knows her Chote was rude. Hence, Khushi went running and later on Arnav realised his fault. And if after two days her brother is still moping around, it meant Khushi had yet to forgive him. And hence, Anjali made her plan. She was going to call Khushi to meet her and then sneak off so that her Chote would talk to her.

Just as they settled down near the poolside to talk, Anjali acted as if she had forgotten something in the living room and excused herself. As she walked off, she called Chote on the phone who she knew was sitting in his room feeling sad and lost and asked him to join her at poolside. As the call cut off, Anjali took in a deep breath. I did my job! Bas Devi Ma, yeh dono bewakoofon ka beda paar kardo!

"Bahu?", Geet whispered in shock. Daadima opened her mouth to reply when Maan spoke getting up, "Haan! Bahu! Meri patni!" Geet's eyes widened while Daadima smirked proudly. Finally we are making some progress!

"Khushi?", Arnav looked at Khushi in shock.

Khushi, who was sitting on a chair and fiddling with duppatta, stood up at his voice and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Tum yahaan?", Arnav looked at her in wonder.

Khushi looked away as her heart thudded in her chest. Nahi! Hum inka saamna nahi kar sakte! Humse nahi hoga!

"Hum...", Khushi hesitated, "Hum chalte hain! Hum ek kaam yaad aagaya!"

Khushi turned around and tried to walk away when Arnav's voice stopped her, "Ek minute! Ek minute Khushi!"

Khushi froze while behind her Arnav looked at her excitedly. She was here! He could confess his feelings! He got his chance! He took a deep breath and started to speak.

"Haan Geet! Tumne sahi suna!", Maan spoke as he walked towards her. As he neared her he started speaking, "Daadima mera rishta tumhaare liye laayi hai! Kyunki woh jaanti hai ki main tumse pyaar karta hun!"

Geet's eyes widened and she simply could not look away from him.

"Mujhe nahi pata yeh kab hua, lekin mujhe tum se pyaar hogaya!", Arnav mumbled and Khushi's eyes widened. Yeh toh wahi shabd hain jo Arnavji kuch din pehle bol rahe the!

Arnav continued to speak, "Tumhein dekhta hun toh dil aisa dhadakta hai jaise marathon mein part le raha ho aur tum saamne nahi hoti ho toh saans ruk jaati hain! You are not just a part of my life, you are my life!"

Khushi's breath hitched. Those are the same words! Hey Devi Maiyya!

"Main tumhein... tumhein... dammit! I again forgot my lines!", Arna growled and Khushi's jaw dropped open. Lines! Forgot! Hey Devi Maiyya! She turned around in shock as she realised that the day she heard him proposing someone he was just rehearsing his lines. But lines for what?

"Geet! Main jab Hoshiarpur aaya tha, maine thaan li thi ki main tumhein reject karke jaaunga! Kyunki mujhe laga ki tum typical village girl ho! Start mein jab hum mile tab bhi mujhe laga tum mujhe jaisi chaahiye waisi ladki nahi ho!", Maan took a pause and Geet looked down as she remembered those moments of blushing and shying.

"You know what Khushi! Forget the damn lines! Dil se jo aaya wahi bolunga!", Arnav hissed and stormed towards her. Khushi watched him with wide eyes. He grabbed her shoulders, "Look! I liked you since the day you crashed your scooty into my car! Tumhein pata nahi maine tumhein kahaan kahaan nahi dhundha! Lekin tum mili toh Hoshiarpur mein! You spent time with me, I thought you liked me! Then..."

"Geet! Yahaan aake mujhe ehsaas hua ki tum kitni alag ho! Dheere dheere mujhe ehsaas hua that you are perfect for me! Aur phir mujhe tumse pyaar hogaya! Yes Geet! I love you!", Maan whispered and Geet felt her eyes tear up.

"And then I overheard you and Geet talking about me! Mujhe pata chala that you think of me as ajeeb, weird! You broke my heart Khushi!", Arnav blurted out and Khushi felt ashamed. She should not have said those words! She was wrong in assuming things about him! Arnav continued to speak, "Lekin I still love you Khushi! And I think you love me too!"

"Do you love me Geet?"

"Do you love me Khushi?"

Geet was unable to say anymore and she simply nodded.

Khushi smiled at Arnav and lunging forward she hugged him.

"I love you Maan!"

"I love you Arnavji!"

Handa parents and Daadima cheered at the Manchandas house while Anjali grinned from her hiding spot in Shantivan. Daadima and Rano talked about wedding plans and dates while Anjali wondered how to talk to her family and Khushi's and get them married ASAP. Handas were happy! Daadima was happy! Anjali was happy!

And as far as our couples are concerned, they lived happily ever after!

THE END!

How was the ending? Did you like it?

Actually how did you like the story as a whole?

Do let me know!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

heart882 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ending love it!!!! 
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Ending

while these two couples were all sad and disappointed Anjali and Daadima had to plan to bring ARnav and Khushi together and Maan and Geet
both girls were shocked as Khushi realizes Arnav did not propose anyone but was rehearsing his lines to propose her while Geet was totally shocked that Maan had fallen in love with her and he also tells her that in Hoshiapur he had thought her to be a typical village girl but realized just how wrong he was
both families planning for the weddings and as both couples confess that they love each other
A Beautiful story