Posted: 8 years ago
Ohh God.
Hoping he ends all your plight soon.
Take care.
charlie1950 thumbnail
Guys and their gadgets ðŸ˜¡
Hubby playing with the sound system downstairs
And for no good reason WiFi is off so whatever I wrote for Nisha vanished in thin air as my data was off 

But I will not give up
I know nisha ur a multi tasker but still...
First dishwasher gave u the back pain now
washer not letting u take the rest u need 
Hope everything settles down soon 

If ur back is still bothering try Epsom salt hot bath for 20 mts.it might do the trick. Do this before u go to bed
Tc nisha 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I did go work out Monday Kala at the Y as usual
I asked a woman there behind the desk, "can u suggest some exercises people with bad backs can do?
Fitness places are just like High School full of bloody cliques, employees prefer to talk to members that have the most buff body, (I have zero abs, my workout clothes were bought at Target
 I was 40 lbs heavier 4 years ago...
no longer, but still need to lose a good 10 lbs), They gossip, giggle and act like teenagers mingling with members.

The female employee does all that, attempted to do that with me a couple times, a couple things she asked me werent really "Y"
appropriate, fed on gossip from some useless Desi chap
 I answered politely... and stepped away
I go to the Y to WORK OUT, I dont want to share personal things with a fitness center manager
I stopped making eye contact with her a year or so ago...
So on Monday when I stopped to ask her how she could help me.. because i was in pain

She turned a full b---- on me and goes "Oh! we
cannot help with injury see a Doc or PT" "I am busy I have a meeting with a new member I need to show her around the treadmills etc"

I was ticked
I worked out, went downstairs, summoned the Y manager on duty and told him, he was shocked the
lady didnt offer steam room or a couple machines for lower back specifically targetting sore muscles.

"I dont care to befriend her, a couple of nosy questions about my life a year ago, made me unhappy
I dont want to be her best friend,  ask her to be professional, and suggest machines and exercises. I dont gossip,
hang out, giggle, or chat, I have a kid in a class I usually have to go pick up, I dont come to the Y to start a clique"

He "said" he appreciated my feedback... who knows

Drama everywhere

My neighbor just gave me a ice pack... she is too sweet

She also offered narcos... I said I hallucinate without taking any o those, so thanks, but no thanks

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey bhagwan!!!
Yeh kaisa ban gaya dunia !!
Yeh aisa hi tha aur humne gaur  nahi ki ya phir ab badal sa gaya hai ?!?!??
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phew Nisha that was real something, but a quick question, is this the same neighbour you had a falling out with sometime ago about the work her husband did or didn't do and you baby sat her kid for ever? Did she turn over a new leaf? Or is she the other neighbour? 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had some exercises for back pain printed on a paper the doc gave me last year but I lost it now else I could have shared the picture, you could always use hotpacks they give you relief and volitra does wonders actually. Back pain is a bitch and I know it thoroughly 😭

Get well soon Nisha!!

Hey pritee!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Shru woh saamne waali hai
I still dont talk, its winter no so we dont even see each other, well we do, since our windows are always open
Her garage is full of crap so she parks her cars on the driveway, style se she will leave everytime with her face turned, as if I am dying to talk.

I am like "Hunnney dont do all this juvenile drama. Ur garage looks like a trash heap, maybe u shud clean that and park inside and get in the car start the engine and slide off like a celebrity
instead of walking humiliatingly to ur car... there are better ways of avoiding me, for that u need to clean ur garage first"

I read in my neighborhood website two weeks ago, that a child sex predator is doing the rounds two blocks from me
Her 8 year old daughter stays home by herself from 7:30-8:30 every morning..
She is like a Ekta Kapoor grandma though... talks like a 80 year old
the predator will  flee for his life, if the girl opens the door and starts talking

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yikes... how unhelpful can these people be?  You can always go to the Doc-which I did about 2 years back when I had severe back pain-Doc said rest and nothing else can be done.  If after 2 weeks it has not resolved, we can give you steroid pack-which I really didn't want to take.  
A lot of my family has back pain-if you don't mind I can give you some tips that work for us.  Hopefully the tips will help you out also.  Let me know-I can PM you if you prefer that

Regarding exercises-best yoga stretch is the side to side stretch-basically lie on your back on the floor or on a flat firm surface, bend your legs together at the knees, very gently move both your legs to one side, while turning your face and upper body (as much as possible) to the opposite side.  This really helps me out when I get back pain-which is almost every time I travel bec of the wonderfully comfortable airline seats!  Other thing is choose to Stand or Lie down as much as possible.  Sitting is hell on the back, so try to keep it to a minimum.  I finally caved and got myself a desk that can raise and lower and have started using that instead.  
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru woh saamne waali hai
I still dont talk, its winter no so we dont even see each other, well we do, since our windows are always open
Her garage is full of crap so she parks her cars on the driveway, style se she will leave everytime with her face turned, as if I am dying to talk.

I am like "Hunnney dont do all this juvenile drama. Ur garage looks like a trash heap, maybe u shud clean that and park inside and get in the car start the engine and slide off like a celebrity
instead of walking humiliatingly to ur car... there are better ways of avoiding me, for that u need to clean ur garage first"

I read in my neighborhood website two weeks ago, that a child sex predator is doing the rounds two blocks from me
Her 8 year old daughter stays home by herself from 7:30-8:30 every morning..
She is like a Ekta Kapoor grandma though... talks like a 80 year old
the predator will  flee for his life, if the girl opens the door and starts talking

You have a neighbourhood website? That's cool. Here Thenpolcie releases this info mainly Becaus they too get frustrated with the justice system - calling  it a revolving door. Cops put these predators In Jail and the damn CORRECTIONAL system brings them out in no time and they get  to spend time out in the community to everyone's dismay. Lately neighbourhoods where they are relocated to have been  protesting and creating quite a stir with the result that their parole sometimes is revoked or they are sent to half way houses.  And this thing about crappy garages and homes with old green or yellow stair carpets freaks me out. My daughter was once invited to a house party and the house was in shambles with old heavy furniture blocking every possible door and the wooden fireplace spewing choking smoke...I almost had a heart attack but had to be cheery and all smiles. I even made small talk and ate a piece of cake all the time wanting to pick up my daughter and run! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Gratified & Grateful

Ranjan was not amused one bit, he turned towards the snack Mahavir placed on the tall kitchen table

Manya looked a lil befuddled

"Gussa kis baat par ho puttar?" Ranjan asked calmly

"No Uncle I am not unhappy" Bala denied vehemently

"Aapne gudiya ke naamkarn waale din vi kuch khaas khushi nahi dikhayi" Ranjan reminded

R&B got off is chair...

"Did u check on Sam?" he asked his sister

"She went to Malviya Nagar to buy more sippy cups for Lasya" Manya read her text

"Aur boss kya chal raha hai?" Bala asked R&B

"I am good" he shrugged

"Fatherhood treating u well?' Bala asked

R&B nodded

"More like watching a light show" R&B muttered

"Mahavir chai de" Ranjan ordered

R&B walked out to the formal dining

Manya fumbled not wanting to watch Bala and Ranjan together

"Congrats... Samyukta told us" Bala said smiling

"ALL I will say is "Its Over" Manya waved a finger she began to laugh nervously

Bala was suddenly not sure what would follow
Manya's phone buzzed, she walked away briskly towards the back stair case

"Mr Iyer loves u a lot puttarjee" Ranjan spoke softly

"Uncle main mazaak kar raha tha" Bala rushed

"Aap naraaj ho betaji" he reminded

"I am not... Bala lied" his face grim

"Is ghar ki baat aur hai... bachon ki Ma nahi hai" Ranjan said his tone quivering  "Gudiya woh khushi hai jo main bayaan nahi kar sakta" he said firmly

"DONNO... chhoti tey vaddi" he smiled

Bala was somber

"Yaha Savvy hoti to mujhe bilqul laane nahi deti, riwaaj todne nahi deti" he explained

II came down with the baby

"Toongade... saapdaade... paduthu dee nee" (dont eat dont sleep.. JUST STAY AWAKE) she scolded the lil fairy

"daddd sotee hi nahi... EKDUMMM" II shrieked

"Athimmm when did u come?" she asked

"Abhi raja... Akka made kesari and puliyogare" he said chuckling

Ranjan wasnt amused

He read on the ipad... II handed the squirming creature to Athim

"she is soo cute, onnatam irukka da" (she is like u)

II smiled with pride

"daddd sunaaa?" she asked

Ranjan smiled

II turned towards the kitchen, Mahavir and the guys roasted and ground and sauteed

"Take paneer for Shravu" she said firmly

"daddd... I am making pineapple raita, aapko chalega?" she asked

Ranjan nodded...

Atim walked over
"come over and stay with us... Shravu keeps asking for u" Bala cooed

II smiled  "If they ever let me step out"

She had NO idea what just transpired...

Bala looked visibly uncomfortable

"Aap jaay aao puttar gudiya chhod jao" Ranjan said firmly

He didnt lie trick or twist words, what he said to Bala he said to II

They ADORED Nivi and so Nivi wouldnt be  allowed to go

"Thats soo convenient for u" II chuckled, shaking her head

She scooped paneer in a large container, and dal... and rasmalai

Instructed Mahavir to chop more paneer to be cooked again

"Arey itna mat de yaar tum log kya khaogey" Bala said loudly

"Markit nazdeek hai puttar" Ranjan said aloud

Ranjan wasnt having any of Bala's divisive talks

II noted the undercurrents... she made a note to check with dude

Bala reluctantly brought Nivi to Ranjan

"To main chalta hoon Uncle" Bala said not making eye contact

He wanted Bhallas to know Iyers favored them over the Munirka residents

He had let the bullet leave the gun...
His job now was to deny and make things normal ASAP

He had watched II in the kitchen cooking... at two weeks after post partum
This was BIG
He wasnt a trouble maker, nope, but the huge chasm between him and R&B was bringing out the worst in him many times

The fact that II was going t return in 11 days was already fought over with Vandu at D II
But if Ranjan didnt know it, then such a fight would have turned worthless

He struggled to hate them, he hated his own circumstances more, his dependence on Vandu
His over reliance on her

His lack of conscience when it came to his brother in Ambala
He couldnt stand up and acknowledge THAT.

Implying Ranjan & Co was getting preferential treatment at DII would give him instant gratification

R&B brought Ritu to the KITCHEN

"Already cooking up a storm?" Ritu chuckled

"OH MY GOD" II whispered

Ritu walked over and hugged her
"Congrats... sorry couldnt make it to naming ceremony" she  cringed as if she meant it

"WHERE isd ur lil girl?" she asked

"Athim this is my boss, this is my BIL" II explained

They shook hands, Bala ran out... in a hurry

R&B lingered by Ranjan, Ranjan cooed to her

"Shes with Dad" II said

"Ur Dad is here?" Ritu asked shocked

"No my FIL" II said

MORON!!

Ritu finally turned and looked at the far corner, in the giant kitchen

"Ur kitchen is bigger than my apartment" she said

II squirmed

"Dad my boss" II said