Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@GC - Thanks a lot.😊 I wrote what I felt and experienced. I cannot say it will be the same for another person. So I am feeling glad that you found it agreeable. My feelings change, mostly in a positive way, as it happened for Karna. I often have a negative feeling in the beginning of coming across something different than what I think, but ultimately it will not last more than a few days. I can't consider others as wrong and myself right, because anyone more intelligent than me will certainly prove my points wrong. I also did the same, right? So it is destined to bounce back upon me.πŸ˜† Many believed that Karna was a big sinner, and I am sure that at least one person has changed his opinion after reading what I wrote. So it is possible that a more wise man will come disproving me. It is just a matter of time - today or tomorrow or day after tomorrow. And now I honestly don't feel   to tell people why I write what I write because I understood that a fox cannot hide beneath a lamb's skin forever. How much sane or neutral or modest or restrained fanatics may act, but one day their ostensible mindset is destined to surface. And because of these fanatics with myopic arrogance and tunnel vision, the very few intelligent people who used to come here also stopped coming. They also were humans, not made up of bricks and cement. Sorry for writing things irrelevant to your comment. My thoughts flew as words and I am feeling lazy to edit now.πŸ˜†

P.S. - I know there is no point in writing here that I did not mean to hurt anyone by above comments as most people will only see the opposite. Still saying that I did not mean to hurt anyone for my relief because I really meant it. I wrote what I felt as true. Sorry if someone feels offended.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey hiee:)
welcome to the forum! Myself Sansi... Naam toh suna hogaπŸ˜›
nyways,
Though I am nt a scholar when it comes to psycology, all I consider while speaking nywhere is 100 ppl have atleast 50 different POVs(provided few are like-mindedπŸ˜›) nd there r few minds who think that what I think is correct something like kale pathar ki white lakeer... U cnt really help it, as how much ever u tell a color blind person ki its green nd red he will continue saying its grey cos he sees it such! Last nd most affordable thing u can do is skip the items in ur dinner that u cnnt digest instead of eating so that later u dnt have to eat hajmola of the flvour u dnt like!

PS: Despite of everything I Like interacting with everyone until ofcourse they bash me for saying Amitabh Bachan is Amitabh Bachan nd Katrina's surname is Kaif!πŸ˜ƒ

PSS: abt KD angle forbidden fruits are delicious nd spicy... Ahem ahem!