Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
@savita, the last para 👏
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Savitha  you are right Sita Kalyanam describes Rama in every aspect the qualities of the man Sita is marrying and that includes physical attributes " Ravi Soma Vara Netra, Ramaniya Gathra" and it is a very beautiful song.
@Anu the lyrics of the old songs has a charm, new songs don't have touching lyrics that is the base problem.
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Shruti
So true, the words lyrics and also the music had a certain charm, though i belong to this generation i simply love the beauty and simplicity of the songs then.

Todays love is just like todays songs...u never know how quickly they will vanish out of your minds.

But old songs and love are kinda every green..I am not saying they were not defaulters then ... but comprately the love and bonds  were stronger then.
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

@Shruti

So true, the words lyrics and also the music had a certain charm, though i belong to this generation i simply love the beauty and simplicity of the songs then.

Todays love is just like todays songs...u never know how quickly they will vanish out of your minds.

But old songs and love are kinda every green..I am not saying they were not defaulters then ... but comprately the love and bonds  were stronger then.

Word!!!! 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: avalonhigh1234

Rightly said Shruthi
Our Gods are not there in the sky...they are present in every thing big and small. They smile, laugh, get angry, are affectionate ,and even have their own families...when they pervade our every mood ...why should it different for Shringar rasa? Even now our wedding songs evocate  and celebrate  their togetherness{ like the song sita kalyanam vaibhogame etc.}The Gopis ' love  for Krishna is a major component of Shringar ras.  Meera in one of her bhajan  describes Krishna 's form and at the end says"ang ang bali haari" .As long as it retains its divine essence and its subtlety, it should not cause any ripples in our mind. Ram and Sita were karmayogis, they taught us about how to keep our soul pure even in extremely adverse situations.
I hate it when some people misquote from scriptures to satisfy their ego and justify their own prejudices.I have heard people stating that 'Sita was kidnapped and she had to suffer all the humiliations because she crossed the Lakshman rekha and talked harshly to Lakshman' these things are often quoted to bind  and subjugate a woman and make her conform to the society's rules. Sorry came out a little strong...Watched the documentary 'India's daughter' and it disturbed me to see the completely unrepentant and disrespectful attitude towards any woman...evil did have a face !Coming back to the topic I am loving the subtle exchange of glances tinged with shyness on her side and Ram's smile and lightening of his normally serene expression whenever he thinks of Sita. The tart relationship that is developing between Lakshman and Urmila is the cherry on the cake. 
Savita

WOWW..Awesome, brilliant..Take a bow & please keep posting more & lets have a big happy siya ke ram family..!!
avalonhigh1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you 'total romantic' {I am sorry I don't know your name} .I love your posts and read them regularly. I love Siya ke Ram and really hope the production house maintain the excellent standards that they  themselves have set. 
Savita