Hello everyone!! and important query!! who the really krishnadasis are

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello folks i have just staeted to see the show and i am quite liking it 
but as i didnt know much about the concept of Krihnadasi..only know...that hey are maaried to krishna...but it also said that if krishnadasi...give birth to a childi it is considered to be...Krishnas child??

i mean they are not allowed to know who is thier father and they are forced...to accept Krishna as thier father...!!!...;๐Ÿ˜•is it so then...why???????

anyways i like sana but dont know ...she is looking misfit into this shoe may be because chavi aka tulsi ardhyas mom and his grand mom kumbidini...aka indira krishnana is so powerful actress...and brilliant performers..

Shravan is always a rockatar and i am liking him as aryab too๐Ÿ˜Š

over all its a powerful show hope they dont drag it and make ittt a typical clincheee drama that would be unbearivle is!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i did not understand your point so i gave you the answer on my own vasis .
the main thing is that the ritual is to marry with the idle of lord krishna and then serve the rich man who can look after you after the ritual is over .
the man who look after you ,you can deny anything because in evry man god lives in short you have gone throgh hel 
though the ritual is band long time ago and the riyhal is still exist in some part of the cpuntry .
hope you get to know because the story is adopted from a book and the man book i get to know ita a conflict between twl family and the brhmin family are against krishnadasi .
ardhya and aryan fell in love and there strughle tp identify there truth