Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Amazing update! 
 Even I also admire Samridh<3 
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow that was superb.. loved what Arnav said and Khushi was quite and she listened him.. well hapy for changes.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's really good!
Arnav let out his feelings and his decision truthfully! And those dialogues were awesome!
Itna kuch sun ne ke baad koyi bhi melt ho jayega!
And Khushi has melted a bit too!
Wonder if this change z gonna stay like this!
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the pm. Loved the update. Wonderful well written. Fantastic. So Khushi is now being sober towards Arnav. Fantastic. Update soon
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This fan-fiction is everything! I just love it!!! ^_^
At first I thought it was just like MRMRW but it just has the base idea and the rest is absolutely different! I love how Arnav's character has so many shades. First he was a prankster, then he was driven by ego/his stupid friends which made him take revenge but then he felt guilty and at last he fell in love with her <3 And I love the way you portrayed Khushi! She wasn't like a typical scared girl. She knew how to stand up for herself and obviously her sarcasm just adds to everything! Her anger is justified after all Arnav unintentionally turned her life upside down! Arnav's parents are so cute <3 But Garima?  Well this is the harsh reality! But I love you added her part like that. It made the fanfic more realistic ^_^ And now we have Akash and Payal also! And they are all at Lucknow! :3 I hope things will get sorted out soon! 
Now coming to the writer herself :3
You have penned it down so damn well <3 I love the way you write! It's to the point. Nothing less nor nothing more which I love as I hate draggy chapters. It's just perfect! But hey you have to make the chapters longer though as I can't get enough of this fan-fiction! :3 
Continue soon or else I'll start a petition! XD And spam you everywhere! Phir mujhe maat daatna ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -CrazySobtian-

This fan-fiction is everything! I just love it!!! ^_^

At first I thought it was just like MRMRW but it just has the base idea and the rest is absolutely different! I love how Arnav's character has so many shades. First he was a prankster, then he was driven by ego/his stupid friends which made him take revenge but then he felt guilty and at last he fell in love with her <3 And I love the way you portrayed Khushi! She wasn't like a typical scared girl. She knew how to stand up for herself and obviously her sarcasm just adds to everything! Her anger is justified after all Arnav unintentionally turned her life upside down! Arnav's parents are so cute <3 But Garima?  Well this is the harsh reality! But I love you added her part like that. It made the fanfic more realistic ^_^ And now we have Akash and Payal also! And they are all at Lucknow! :3 I hope things will get sorted out soon! 
Now coming to the writer herself :3
You have penned it down so damn well <3 I love the way you write! It's to the point. Nothing less nor nothing more which I love as I hate draggy chapters. It's just perfect! But hey you have to make the chapters longer though as I can't get enough of this fan-fiction! :3 
Continue soon or else I'll start a petition! XD And spam you everywhere! Phir mujhe maat daatna ๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi Ki Sarcasm! That is from the writer herself, baby. And Arnav's shades, respect him okay? He is your Jiju. Don't love him too much. ROFL. Garima's part was there in the show and I just couldn't remove it out as it seemed so real because of all these things. Things, AHEM, no comments.

I wrote some draggy chapters, like seriously. Some FFs had them and I know it. Please start a petition and spam, I love when people do that. So no daatna.
vishwamba thumbnail
I'm new here but I admire ur writing skill superb๐Ÿ‘
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwamba

I'm new here but I admire ur writing skill superb๐Ÿ‘

Welcome dear. It is really overwhelming when someone's first post is on your thread.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Sneak Peek of Part 22

" Manorama Aunty, you are elder to us but that doesn't mean that you will badmouth my sister and I will listen to it quietly." Khushi thundered at Manorama, while she stood aghast in shock.

" Look at this mannerless lady. Standing in my house, you are shouting at me? Or are you forgetting that you are a mere guest here and have absolutely no right to teach me manners?"  An angered Khushi who was shuddering with fury was about to burst when Arnav's voice fell on her ears,

" Sorry, Mami. But Khushi and you are related to this house in the same manner. As you are the daughter-in-law of this house, Khushi is also the daughter-in-law of this house and even if she wasn't, she has every right to stand up for her sister. And what are you even accusing Bhabhi of? Trapping Bhaiyya? Haven't you see true love in Bhaiyya's eyes for Bhabhi?"

---

OKay! First-timer! I haven't ever written a family drama!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dammit! Yeh kya hae? Bas chotu sa teaser? I expected it to be a huge update like the Mahaupdate ones!
Koi Nahi! At least you decided to continue it so I'm happy! *shed's Khushi ke asoon!*
Awwwh did Arnav just take Khushi's side? How cute! And uff Manorama will never change and I love how Khushi stood up for her sister! 
Now listen! Do update soon or else I won't talk to you. Dhamki hae yeh. Lightly maat lena xD 
Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 8 years ago