Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: usaonly

Diya are you forget this story my dear and other too not get any update yet.😭😭

No dear. I didn't. Give you update in shortly
ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey lovelies,

After long time, finally I am going to update this story. Please do read and drop your comments.

Chapter 23

Raman bend closer to Ishita for the kiss, they were inches apart, Ishita could feel his warm breath on her nape, she ran her fingers through his hair passionately, when suddenly they heard someone's scream, they immediately parted. Ishita looked here and there shyly when Raman asked, "Tumne kuch awaaz suni?"

(Raman : Did you hear some sound?)

"Jee!!" she nodded, just then Raman heard Mrs. Bhalla calling him, "Maa!!" he uttered worriedly and looked at Ishita. They went down.

(Ishita : Yes.)

Once they walled down, Ishita saw Shagun unconscious lying on the floor, her head was slightly bleeding. "Shagun?" Ishita walked to her and sat on floor beside her.

"Ma!! Kya hua Shagun ko?" Raman asked worried.

(Raman : Ma!! What happen with Shagun?)

"Raman, yeh sab aap baad mein puchna. Pehle aap unko andar le chalo." Ishita said.

(Ishita : Raman, ask all this later. First you take her inside.)

Raman nodded and lifted Shagun in his arm, Ishita opened the door for her, Raman walked in when Mrs. Bhalla looked on as Raman took her in Ishita's flat. Raman made her lay on the bed, "Raman app doctor ko bulaiye." he called.

(Ishita : Raman call the doctor.)

Ishita was cleaning the blood when Shagun slowly gained her conscious and she muttered, "Pani. Pani."

(Shagun : Water!! Water!!)

Raman heard and looked at Ishita who's hand wasn't clean, so he made her drink water, Shagun slowly opened her eyes, "Shagun. Tum theek ho?"

(Raman : Shagun are you alright?)

"Raman... Ahhh!! My head." she was going to touch her forehead but Ishita stopped her saying, "Chot lagi hai."

(Ishita : You get hurt.)

Just then doctor arrived and he checked Shagun, then tied a bandage on her forehead, "Doctor kya hua? Yeh achanak aise behosh kaise ho gayi?" Raman asked.

(Raman : Doctor what happen? How come she fainted suddenly?)

"Yeh weakness ki wajah se hai, kya apne fast kya hai?" Doctor asked looking at Shagun.

(Doctor : It was because of weakness, did you keep fast?)

"No doctor. Yeh kiske liye fast rakhegi? Shagun ki toh ab tak shadi tak nahi hui." Raman replied.

(Raman : For whom she would keep fast? She isn't married yet.)

Doctor looked at Shagun confused when Shagun looked at Raman and Ishita and the rest of the family members, then she said, "Jee doctor. Meine fast rakha tha."

(Shagun : Yes doctor. I kept fast.)

Raman and Ishita looked at Shagun shocked, Raman was going to say something but Ishita eyeing her to not say anything. Doctor said, "Okay but don't worry. Meine apko jo medicine diya hai woh waqt pe lena." The Doctor left when Raman looked at her, Shagun looked down.

(Doctor : Take the medicines on time.)

"Shagun tumne humein..." But before Ishita could complete Shagun said, "Ishita please abhi nahi. Mein sab kuch tum logo ko baad mein bataungi."

(Ishita : Shagun you didn't..
Shagun : Ishita please not now. I will tell you everything later.)

"Par..." Raman interrupted.

(Raman : But...)

"Raman rehne dijiye abhi." Ishita said. That time Shagun was going to get up when Ishita said, "Kaha ja rahi ho?"

(Ishita : Raman let it be now. Where are you going?)

"Kyu? Raman ke ghar, mein toh waha rehti hoon."

(Shagun : Why? At Raman's place, I am staying there no!!)

"Pagal... Theek se chal nahi pa rahi ho aur jane ki baat kar rahi ho? Aaj tum mere saath yaha rahogi." Ishita said.

(Ishita : You can't even walk properly and talking about leaving. You are staying here with me.)

"Nahi Ishita. Meine already tum dono ki shaam kharab kar dia hai..." she gave a valuable reason.

(Shagun : No Ishita!! I have already ruined your evening.)

"Shagun kisi ki zindagi se badh kar koi khushiya nahi hai. Raman aap hi apki dost ko samjhaiye." Ishita said looking at Raman.

(Ishita : Shagun there is nothing important more than anyone's life. Raman now you make your friend understand.)

"Mein kya karon. Yeh thodi na mujhe apna dost manti hai..."

(Raman : What would I do. She isn't even consider me as her friend.)

"Raman..." Ishita glared at him.

"Whatever!! Reh jao yaha..." he said and left the room.

(Raman : Whatever stay here.)

"Ishita... Raman bohot naraz hai mujhse." she said sadly.

(Shagun : Ishita.. Raman is angry on me.)

"Arey Shagun tum toh apne dost ko jante ho. Har baat pe gussa karte hai, Ravan Kumar. Tum fikar maat karo, kuch hi waqt mein gussa gayab ho jayega unka." Ishita console her.

(Ishita : Shagun you know your friend. He has habit to get angry on everything, Ravan Kumar. You don't worry, he will be normal in few times.)

"I hope so... " she looked on.

"Ab tum aaraam karo, mein tumhare liye khana lati hoon." Ishita took leave from there.

(Ishita : Now you take rest, I will bring some food for you.)

She walked out and searched for him, she found him standing in balcony, Ishita slightly smiled and walked there, she patted on his shoulder saying, "Kya hua? Yaha kyu khade ho?"

(Ishita : What happen? Why are you standing here?)

Raman looked at her, "Naraz ho Shagun se?" Raman turned his face another side, "Kya Raman, bachho jaise harqat kar rahe ho!! Wo apki dost hai, yeh galat hai ki usne baat chupai apse, par zaroor koi majboori rahi hogi. Dekho na!! Humne bhi toh baat chupai sabse."

(Ishita: Are you angry with Shagun? What Raman... You are behaving like a kid!! She is your friend, yes this is wrong that she hide it from you, but maybe she has some reason. See!! We also hide things from everyone.)

"Humari baat alag hai Ishita."

(Raman: It's different.)

"Kyu? Kya humne sahi kia? Nahi na? Chalo ab yeh Ravan wali sakal maat banao." She chuckled. "Raman!! Shagun ke paas jao, wo bohot dukhi hai."

(Ishita: Why? Had we done right? No right? Okay now, don't make this Ravan face. Raman!! Go to Shagun, she is upset.)

"Nahi." He replied.

(Raman: No.)

"Raman.." Ishita glared at him, "Aap jao, mein khane ki taiyari karti hoon." Raman nodded with a sigh and walked away.

(Ishita: You go, I will make dinner.)

Raman walked in saw her sitting on bed, her head was leaning against the headboard, as she heard footsteps, she opened her eyes and found him standing there, "Raman I am sorry." A tear escaped from her eyes. Raman slightly smiled and took a sit near to her, "Pagal hai kya? Aise ro kyu rahi hai?"

(Raman: Have you gone mad? Why are you crying?)

"I am sorry."

"It's okay. In fact, I am sorry. Meine kuch zyada hi react kar diya tha." He apologized.

(Raman: I have over reacted.)

"No. Raman!! Galti meri hai." She said with a guilt.

(Shagun: It's my fault.)

"Hey!! Stop it. I know you are a drama queen." He chuckled and they hugged. Just then, Ishita walked in, "Chalo dinner time ho gaya." She placed the tray near to Shagun.

(Ishita: Come, it's time for dinner.)

Shagun looked at Ishita, "Ishita!! Mujhe maaf kardo, meri wajah se aaj tum dono ki sham.."

(Shagun: Ishita, please forgive me, for me, your evening...)

"Shagun.. Dosti mein sorry aur thank you ki koi jagah nahi hai." She smiled.

(Ishita: No sorry, no thank you, in friendship.)

Shagun was having her dinner when Ishita said to Raman, "Raman aaj aap yaha nahi reh sakte!!"

(Ishita: Raman you cant stay here today!!)

Raman looked at Ishita shocked, "Kyu?"

(Raman: Why?)

"Kya kyu? Shagun ki halat dekho Raman, wo aaj yehi pe rahegi. Aur aap uss ghar pe wapas jaoge." She declared.

(Ishita: What why? Look at Shagun's condition, she will stay here. And you will go back to that house.)

"Nahi. Mujhe nahi jana tumhe chodhkar."

(Raman: No, I won't leave you.)

"Raman.." she glared at him.

"Kya? Mein apni biwi ko hi bol raha hoon, koi dusri ladki ko nahi." Raman said rolling his eyes while Shagun was smiling seeing them.

(Raman: What? I am saying this to my wife.)

"Theek hai. Aap raho yaha." Ishita smirked.

(Ishita: Okay. You will stay here.)

After having their dinner, Ishita walked in to a room to make bed for Raman, after making bed she was going to leave when Raman caught her hand saying, "Kaha ja rahi ho?"

(Raman: Where re you going?)

"Mr.Bhalla aap yaha akele so rahe ho." She pushed him but as Raman's grip was tight on her hand, he fall on bed along with her, Ishita fall on his chest, "Kya Raman..." she was going to get up but he held her tight saying, "Stay here." She smiled.

(Ishita: Mr.Bhalla you are going to sleep here alone.)

Raman gently tucked the hair strands which were falling on her eyes, she was going to lost in him but suddenly realized Shagun was alone, she composed saying, "chhodho mujhe."

(Ishita : Leave me.)

"Nahi. Pehle wo kaam toh poora kar lene do!!"

(Raman: No. Let me finish the work first.)

"Konsa kaam?" she asked confused.

(Ishita: which work?)

"Wohi jo hote hote reh gaya." He said while pulling her more close, "Raman..." she moaned his name, Raman decrease the distance between them, Ishita slowly closed her eyes, Raman smiled seeing her reaction, he slowly kissed on her forehead, "Madrasan kitni besharam ho gai hai tu!! Darwaja khula hua hai."

(Raman: The pending work. Madrasan!! You became so shameless!! The door is open.)

Ishita widened her eyes and get up, she hit him playfully, "Aap bohot bure ho." She rolled her eyes and left from there, as Ishita walked out, she remembered the moment and blushed.

(Ishita: You are very bad.)

Ishita walked in room with a blush, Shagun noticed, she asked, "Kya hua?"

(Shagun: What happen?)

"Kuch nahi." Ishita replied with a smile, just then her phone rings, "Hello Mihika!!" she answered.

(Ishita: Nothing.)

"Akka!! Abhimanyu se mile?" she asked.

(Mihika: Akka!! Did you meet with Abhimanyu?)

"Nahi. Kal milungi, usse bol dena aur mujhe address bhej dena, mein pohoch jaungi." Ishita replied.

(Ishita: No. Will meet tomorrow, tell him and send me the address, I will be there.)

"Okay!!"

As Ishita hung up the call, Shagun asked, "Kya hua? Kaha jaogi?"

(Shagun: What happen? Where are you going?)

"Pata nahi. Wo Abhimanyu mujhse milna chahte hai. Pata nahi kya baat hai."

(Ishita: I don't know. ABhimanyu wants to meet with me, don't know what he wants to talk!!)

"Oh!! Chalo so jatey hai." Shagun said and she lied down on bed.

(Shgaun: Okay. Let's sleep.)

Next morning,

Ishita walked in Raman's room with the coffee cup, "Raman utho!!"

(Ishita: Raman wake up.)

"Ishita. Please abhi nahi."

(Raman: Ishita please not now.)

"Raman, uth jao. Mujhe kahi jana hai aaj." As he heard her, he titled his head up from pillow, "Kaha jaogi?"

(Ishita: Raman get up. I have to go somewhere.
Raman: Where will you go?)

"Arey wah!! Yeh sunte hi nind khul gai?" she chuckled.

(Ishita: You woke up hearing this only?)

"Kaha ja rahi ho yeh batao." He asked again.

(Raman: Tell me, where are you going?)

"Wo aaj mujhe Mihika ke sath..." But before she could say further, Shagun called her from hall, "Aayi.." she was going to leave when Raman held her wrist, "Kaha?"

(Ishita: I will go with Mihika to... Coming!!
Raman: Where?)

"Wo Mihika ke sath bahar jaungi." She said in a hurry and left out.

(Ishita: will go out with Mihika.)

Ishita was getting ready when Raman came from behind and back hugged her, "Raman... Kya kar rahe ho? Pareshan maat karo. Waise hi mujhe deir ho rahi hai."

(Ishita: Raman... What are you doing? Don't irritate me. I am already late.)

"Chalo tumhe chodhh aata hoon!!" he said.

(Raman: Come. I will drop you.)

"Kya baat hai aaj koi kam nahi hai?" she asked.

(Ishita: What happen? Don't you have work today?)

"Nahi. Chalo ab." He dragged her.

(Raman: No. Now lets go.)

~~~~

At night,

Ishita was sitting idle in the hall when Raman walked in, "Ishita!!" he called her and found her lost in some thoughts, he shook her, "Ishita."

She looked at him, "Aap? Aap kab aye?"

(Ishita: You? When did you come?)

"Jab tum apne khayalo mein khoyi hui thi. Waise soch kya rahi thi? Tumhe dekh kar toh yeh nahi lagta kit um mere barey mein soch rahi hogi, toh aisa kya soch rahi thi?" he asked casually.

(Raman: When you were lost in some thought. By the way what were you thinking? It doesn't seem that you were thinking about me then what are you thinking?)

"Raman wo..." she paused.

"Kya hua Ishita?"

(Raman: What happen Ishita?)

"Raman aaj mein Abhimanyu se mili thi Mihika ke sath." She said.

(Ishita: Raman I went to meet with Abhimanyu along with Mihika.)

"Abhimanyu? Wo Mihika ki dost?" he asked.

(Raman: Abhimanyu? Mihika's friend?)

"Haan!! Wo mujhse milna chahte the!!"

(Ishita: Yes. He wanted to meet with me.)

"Kyu?"

(Raman: Why?)

"Raman wo... Wo Simmi se shadi karna chahte hai." She said tensely.

(Ishita: He wants to get married with Simmi.)

"Kya matlab?"

(Raman: What do you mean?)

"Raman wo Simmi ke college pe padhte the, senior tha, aur tabse hi Simmi ko wo pasand karte the par kabhi keh nahi paye aur ab jab Simmi ke sath itna kuch hua toh wo..." but before she could complete she saw him getting furious, "Toh wo meri behen se shadi kar ke uspar ehesaan karna chahte hai? Right?"

(Ishita: He was studying in Simmi's college, he was her senior, and from that time I likes Simmi but never got courage to told her and now when all this happened with Simmi so...
Raman: So he is showing kindness by getting married with our Simmi, right?)

"Aisa nahi hai Raman."

(Ishita: It's not like that Raman.)

"Toh kaisa hai Ishita? Tum hi samjhao." He said furiously.

(Raman: Then what is it Ishita? Clear it.)

"Raman wo hamari Simmi se pyar karte hai, wo Simmi ko wo sari khushiya dena chhate hai. Raman aap hi socho agar Simmi ki shadi uss... uss Param se ho jati toh uski zindagi toh barbad ho jati na!! Aur yaha... Yaha wo Abhimanyu khudse Simmi ka hath maang rahe hai. Agar phir bhi apko lagta hai ki wo koi ehesaan kar rahe hai toh theek hai, mein Mihika se keh deti hoon Abhimanyu ko bata degi wo kyu ki meine kuch kaha nahi hai abhi. Mein pehle apko batana chahti thi, meine socha tha ki aap apne behen ki khushi chahte ho. Par kheir..." saying this Ishita was going to call but Raman stopped her saying, "Itna bada lecture dena zaroori tha kya?"

(Ishita: Raman he loves our Simmi, he wants to give her happiness. Raman you think, if Simmi got married with that Param then her life would ruined. And here he, himself came to ask for her hand. And if you really thinks so that he is showing kindness then okay!! I will inform Mihika to tell him because I didn't told him anything yet. I wanted to tell you first, I thought you also wants your sister's happiness. But let it...
Raman: Is there any need to give me a lengthy lecture?)

Ishita smiled, "Lecture agar na deti toh aap samajhte nahi." She chuckled.

(Ishita: You never understand without any lecture.)

"Lekin Ishita maa... Tum janti ho na unhe Madrasi o se kitni allergy hai." Raman said thoughtfully.

(Raman: But Ishita maa... She has allergy with Madrasi.)

"Pehle Simmi se baat karte hai, agar Simmi maan gayi toh shayad mummyji bhi maan jayegi." She said smiling.

(Ishita: First talk with Simmi, if she agree, then mummyji will agree.)

"Waise wo Abhimanyu mujhse mil sakta tha!!" he said disappoint.

(Raman: Abhimanyu could meet with me.)

"Unke sath meri pehle kahi baar baat hui toh unhe shayad pehle mujhe batana sahi socha aur waise bhi achha hi hua aapse wo nahi mile pehle nahi toh.. Aap toh apne haath ko rok nahi pate the." She chuckled.

(Ishita: I had talk with him many times so maybe he thought to inform me first and it was good that he didn't meet with you. Otherwise you couldn't able to control your hand.)

"Really?" He pulled her by her waist.

"Raman aisa lagta hai ki yeh naya saal bohot sari khushiya le ayega." She said.

(Ishita: Raman, this new year will bring so many happiness in our lives.)

"Nahi.Tum hi itni sari khushiya le ayi ho apne sath." He said and pulled her for a hug.

(Raman: No. You have brought so many happiness with you.)

That's all.

I hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment.

Thank you.
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have feeling that shagun is nt sw but evil. She kept fast for Raman and she did all this to drink water from raman.
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice n sweet
Update more soon
Waiting fr abhi n simmi wedding
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Diya,
Why do I have the feeling Shagun is not pure soul but wants Raman for herself?

I am hoping Ishita doesn't land on trouble due to Abhi.

Thanks for the pm
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice...
After so long
Why I m finding shagun's behaviour fishy...
N she is a problem maker in future
NINALOGY thumbnail
Superb update
conTinue soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing
Thanks 4 The PM
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail