Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VC288 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey sakshi!! Hi dear!! Sorry for not showing up so far!! Wanted to read it from start!! I have already started doing so.

Sorry dear!!

BTW happy 107 pages!!!
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 84
RV Mansion RV's study room.
The day was in its afternoon.
Ranveer was writing some points seriously in the white board with the marker there were lot and lot of things running in his mind. He was noting down the things that came to his mind. His face was so determined where his motive was only to get back Ishani. While he was noting down the point he suddenly heard a thundering sound which evidently said it is going to rain. He went to the window and saw outside where people were running to the shelters to prevent them from getting drenched. That was the moment the sky gave a heavy water shower which in a fraction of minute Drenched the roads of Mumbai. Ranveer put his right hand outside the window where his hand got drenched in the rain. Seeing the rain his thoughts went back.
FLASHBACK.
Both Ranveer and Ishani were sitting in the bench of their garden of their house. Ishani was playing with a flower in her hand. She hit the flower on Ranveer's face.
Ranveer: Ishani what are you doing?
Ishani: I am loving my husband.
Ranveer(giving a smile): This is the way of your romance? hitting husband's face with flower.
Ishani:Haan even this is the way of romance you know what my Ranveer is so soft like this flower
Ranveer: Really? you never get angry on me when I show my Angry young man avatar.
Ishani:Haan sometimes I get anger like anything but you know what here after if you become a angry young man know I am going to
Ranveer: Going to?(came bit close to her)..

Ishani(bit shy): Going to...
Ranveer: Hmmm tell me you are going to?

Where Ishani was up to tell there was a heavy rain where Ranveer feeling the rain was up to run Ishani got up and started to dance in rain..
Ranveer: Ishani come don't get drenched...
Ishani: No way I need to enjoy the rain today if you want come or else go and stand in the shelter.

Ranveer seeing Ishani at that moment she was playing like a child in the rain.
Ranveer(in thoughts): You didn't change till date Ishani but I make Mistakes in understanding you. We have started a new life and it is going well. But what did you come to tell? fine let me make you tell
Having a smile Removed his shirt he went and put the shirt above Ishani's head suddenly where she saw him with a smile.
Ishani(inside the shirt): you didn't stop this habit still?
Ranveer: why should I stop my wife? fine tell me what you came to say?
Ishani: Nothing leave me I need to enjoy the rain

Where she was up to leave he held her hand with his one hand  tightly and didn't leave her...
Ranveer: Not that easy Mrs. Vaghela now we are husband and wife we started a new life we have even gone to next step so no hiding between us tell me what will you do if I become a angry young man again?
Ishani without answering him hugged him so tightly inside the shirt the rain was at its full force.
Ishani(in a shivering voice): I got back everything in my life. A lovely husband, His love, He again gave the rights in his house as a wife. Here after I won't be silent if you become a ang
ry young man during that time I will hug you tightly like this okay.
Ranveer(with a smile put his hand behind her and took the shirt
where they were hugging in the rain): You know when I  put this shirt above us once when you were my friend I needed to...
Ishani(in the hug): you would be need to kiss me with love but you were driver's son so you didn't express you feelings right.

Ranveer:Hmmm
Ishani: But now your Ishani is completely yours My only wish is to always be in your hug I should not get separated from you at any moment Ranveer.
Ranveer(hugging her tightly): We won't get separated Ishani no one can separate us.

They were hugging each other lovingly.
FLASHBACK ENDS Ranveer gave a smile to himself and his hands were still in the rain. He took back his hands and saw his hands.
Ranveer: You never wanted to leave me Ishani but some stupid has separated us. Don't worry Ishani be strong I will get that Stupid so soon.
Ranveer taking a deep breath wiping his hands  again came to the board and started to write the points. As he was noting down the points Amba came with his lunch.
Amba: dekhra tumhari lunch.
Ranveer: Haan keep it in the table Maa. Thanks for bringing me.
Amba: That's okay dekhra. (coming near him seeing the board) What is this Ranveer?
Ranveer:Investigation.
Amba: Investigation means?

Ranveer: Maa Inspector asked me to think about the persons and possibility that is related to Ishani's kidnap that is what I have made in the board.
Saying this Ranveer turned to take the lunch were Amba saw the board.
Amba: But dekhra how this is going to help Ishani?
Ranveer(coming near Amba with a smile): Let Me explain Maa

Ishani was sitting in the floor as usual sad. Where the door opened outside Ishani saw with a questioning look. Rithika entered with a lunch plat in her hand.
Rithika: Hello Ishani how are you?
Ishani glanced her with a angry look
Rithika:You won't answer me. Let me tell how are you? You are so worried, you are trying to know where are you, you are hating this atmosphere, you are hating Nirbhay, You are missing Raagini, and finally Missing Ranveer so badly.
Keeping the plate in the table. She came and stood near her.
Rithika(with a cunning smile): Mark my words Ishani you are going to miss Ranveer for lifetime.
Where Ishani got up slowly and came face to face with Rithika.
Rithika: love birds should be always separated for life time (putting her index finger in Ishani's cheeks)love bird.
She was smiling so heavily and shouted "Finally I have succeeded in my plan you are separated"

Ishani(with a firm voice): you are happy know Rithika? Fine enjoy your happiness. How have you changed Rithika who once I saw has changed a devil woman
Rithika(with a anger clutched Ishani's hair): You are calling me a devil woman If I think know I can destroy you...
Ishani(bearing the pain): You can never destroy true love Rithika
With full force Ishani pushed Rithika where she went back two steps back.
Ishani:You know what Rithika you are such a loving girl only but what you have now is not anger towards me or Ranveer. In the corner of your heart you are longing for some one to hold you that is why you are behaving this stupid...Even now I don't get anger on you.. I am feeling sorry for you...
Rithika: Don't act too smart Ishani

Ishani: Good people never need to act smart.
Rithika: Ishani you are saying me bad person?
Ishani: Is that needed to be said please go and see yourself in the mirror you will see how weird you have changed in your life. This is how your father brought up you? a nice man he was.
Rithika(in thoughts): Really I don't know the woman who were doing sacrifices silently started to talk this much...(to Ishani) you never talk like this before even when you were going to jail you ...
Ishani: That time I never thought I will get back Ranveer but My Ranveer's love is with me now. Love will give the courage to fight all the evil power in the world.

Rithika giving a shocked look to Ishani left the place.
Ishani gave a fade smile: Really don't know how these people change to this extreme...The Rithika once I saw and Rithika I am seeing today...Anyways god save her and forgive her for the wrong deeds she is doing today.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VC288

Hey sakshi!! Hi dear!! Sorry for not showing up so far!! Wanted to read it from start!! I have already started doing so.

Sorry dear!!

BTW happy 107 pages!!!

thanks for the comment no need sorry yaar you have message me that is more enough for me thanks again for reading it from start thanks for the wishes keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
VC288 thumbnail
Hey sakshi!! Reached to chapter 14!! It's awesome!! Sorry again !!

You have done a wonderful job!!
VC288 thumbnail
Still long way to go!! You updated 84th!!

I'll have to be more fast now!
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi dear
M so sry that I didn't replied to your post from long tym I WS so bsy dear that I didn't got tym m extremely sorry.
Now cmng to ur updates ur consummate chp WS super hot it WS so wow
Next update about morning w very beautiful I just love how you portray ishveer and ragini relationship that's very nice I feel so happy dis is possible only in ur ff otherwise in serial its not possible.
O so ishani got kidnapped how well u HV written each and every episode of kidnapping that it seems like playing in frontbof our eyes
Ishveer relations and how well his family is standing by his side.
Disha is a bitch BT ranveer replied very nicely to her
This nirbhay twist WS just too gud I wish CV shud copy your ff it will make it awesome and trp will increase BT our brainy CV are just too gud.
So now powerful rv is back it flashback moments are very nice wud love to see more of them
Thnx fr pm
Waiting fr ur next update dry rpling to all d post together BT read it all in one go so giving combined review
And yes Congo on 100 pgs many note to come
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful chapter Sakshi ... πŸ‘
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Nice chap Sakshi! Ishveer rain scene vry beautiful.kash cvs ke pas bhi mind hota keep writing & update soon ya
Thanks for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hey sakshi!! Reached to chapter 14!! It's awesome!! Sorry again !!

You have done a wonderful job!!

Hi dear ya you can read the story and thanks for reading my story and comment no need sorry and all dear thanks for your comment keep reading dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Still long way to go!! You updated 84th!!

I'll have to be more fast now!

you can surely cross the way dear keep reading when ever you get time ya I have reached 84th I will be updating 85 soon no problem keep reading tell me when you reach the current track so that I can know where you are keep reading dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›