Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful OS Geetha!
You have covered almost every emotion Uloopi might have felt that night quite well. The happiness, the desperation, the fear, the loneliness & lastly hope...its all thereπŸ‘

@A/N: 🀣
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Beautiful OS Geetha!

You have covered almost every emotion Uloopi might have felt that night quite well. The happiness, the desperation, the fear, the loneliness & lastly hope...its all thereπŸ‘

@A/N: 🀣

Thank you!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful writing...
Uloopi is one of my favourites in the epic...Though I have rarely spoken of her...I feel a lot about her.
She was the most unfortunate wife of Arjun...
I feel Chitrangada was slightly luckier than Uloopi...Not only that...
There is so much of love for Abhimanyu...n so much is talked about how he died...but people rarely give attention to Iravan who also fought n died...

I am glad u wrote on her...😊
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Uloopi slept with that person as she wanted him......but she knew she had to lose him as he's not hers......heart touching lines...😭...her feelings are portrayed greatly...⭐️⭐️⭐️...thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woah! You are on roll! 2 SS's and now this new os.πŸ˜ƒ
But i love your writings a lot! This os on Uloopi was very beautifully written. Her feelings, emotions, insecurities, everything was well shown.  This is short and at the same time very very effective and touching.You did an amazing job!πŸ‘πŸ‘
SPK has nothing to do with karna.πŸ˜†
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GC, this is not an OS. It is a lightening the strike of which is blissful even to the dead cells of sole. Very emotional, very beautiful and very powerful. Uloopi is certainly the strongest woman in MBh but neglected always for unknown reasons (or vested interests??). The narration of her emotions is felt like raindrops falling on silent dry leaves scattered all over the dark floor of thick woods. And with the certainty of tides returning to sea-shore, Arjuna found her again in his life. Can't say any more. Overlook my comparisons. That is how I perceive things.πŸ˜†
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome OS Geetha😊

Thank you Nonie!! πŸ˜ƒ
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Beautiful writing...

Uloopi is one of my favourites in the epic...Though I have rarely spoken of her...I feel a lot about her.
She was the most unfortunate wife of Arjun...
I feel Chitrangada was slightly luckier than Uloopi...Not only that...
There is so much of love for Abhimanyu...n so much is talked about how he died...but people rarely give attention to Iravan who also fought n died...

I am glad u wrote on her...😊

Thank you Amrita. Yes, Uloopi is neglected and overlooked. And no one remembers Iravan either. 😭
I am so glad you liked my OS. πŸ˜ƒ
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayeeta_06

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0066ff">beautiful os...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Uloopi slept with that person as she wanted him......but she knew she had to lose him as he's not hers......heart touching lines...😭...her feelings are portrayed greatly...⭐️⭐️⭐️...thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...</font>

Thank you. I am glad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ