Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with all the points. But I don't think she knows what game playing is. Sometimes you have to make friends with your enemy too. For that you need to either forgive and have patience or-----pretend and tell lie. She doesn't have that capacity or social skill.
May be now she learned it.
God bless her. Her BF looks charming and a great trophy ...but I wish she would try for a better heart than a face. She needs that.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly speaking this season the housemates were pretty much decent and truly gelled well with each other. Didn't have much rivalry with with particular contestants and at some point or the other they were friends with each other and I guess that's what really irked the BB makers as they wanted some really dhamaakedaar rivalry and fights.😆
So this season overall all were pretty much likable, some more than the others and all had their moments of highs and lows where they came across as good as well as flawed ppl.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aw sweet! Agree with all you're points and also like her cus she didn't want to fake friendships to use and move ahead in the game.