Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This season had a lot of flaws apart from what you have written.
1. One huge group was formed hence any nomination or captaincy tasks were predictable. Never before has happened when  contestant lived in the house for a long time and was never made the captain. Here most did not had a chance.

2. Bigg Boss and Salman aggressively and directly manipulating game play of the contestants. This looked more like a scripted show than BB.

3. This season had a lot of aggressive ladies who were not from hindi speaking background like Mandana, Rochelle and Nora. So a lot of things got lost in translations and voice overs.

4. People either were over aggressive in the tasks or were giving up too easily it looked like they wanted to end all tasks within a day. The tasks looked more like a war zone than entertaining and interesting.

5. The contestants were mostly dumb. Even the ones those claimed to be strategist like Rishabh and Priya. The whole effort was on aggression than mind games.
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
I agree with your points, Visha. This was the worst season. It just wasn't as entertaining like the seasons before it. 
prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
worst season visha because i feel in this season BB did not allow the contestant to play their own game but instead wanted the game tp be played according to creatives's whims and fancies

BB this season chose a hero and a villian and they wanted a sort of movie which has become utter flop

in previous seasons no contestant was vouted out by other contestants or forcefully evicted

in bb9  for half of season gautam was made a slave and was sleeping in living room someweeks without a bed or blanket

no stringment punishments for rule violation
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishaD.

I remember previous seasons had strict punishments like washing dirty dishes, polishing shoes and more as punishment. 

And for captaincy, the same person was made captain and they bring no changes when they are made a captain again. 

Its true that this season's editor were also to be blamed for what they choose to show and the good moments were not shown. There were hardly any pranks played and the show was supposed to be entertaining but entertainment parts edited out and left fighting and shouting parts.

The only task i found interesting this season is the Detective task. Otherwise most of the task is a repetition of its previous seasons by changing it a little bit. 

@ Bold- THIS!

I wish someone could tell the BB creatives that fighting & shouting is NOT entertainment for the general public. we common people get enough sar-dard from our jobs and daily life that when we turn on our tv sets, people shouting at the top of their lungs is usually the last thing we want to hear. I agree that some amount of bitching and fighting can indeed add spice to the show but for God sake please don't make the whole show JUST abt bickering and shouting. 

From reading the forum posts I came to know about certain incidents that seemed funny and could have been entertaining to watch (like the toothbrush confusion between Kishwer and Kamli, I think) but BB chose to show us the regular Kai-Kai instead. ðŸ¥±
..Views.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think what it lacked was the outwitting of contestants by BB ..

i think its first time BB team saw a set of contestants who had come with strategies n played on tht inspite of criticism..

many a time i felt BB was trying hard for the inmates to fit a mould but they were different from other season ppl so even if they try to it looks messy ..

BB should simply contestants be themselves n try outwit them seeing the direction if their game by action n not words ..Koi task lau jo dymanics test karein ..increase things at stake if u see this lot is ready to let of luxry stuff ..

we did not have any fights baring one from mandy n roch on sharing of luxry budget ..
kyunki others shared it ..Last seasons isipe hi zyada ladai hoti thi ..

Next season onwards they should make personal points n luxry budget for all who win ..so tht will create some friction ..