Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

1.5k

Users

15

Frequent Posters

7X3VM5PXNPU4JNN2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#11
Yeah Tayi jee did really gr8888 job. She ruined Suhaani's plan very nicely. 👏
HLP3N67HKKXUNRPW thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#12
Tayi understood very well what Suhani want and she won't let her get any chance. 😆
monikaseth thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#13
taye jee tussi great hooooo 😃 😃 😃
JC4LSEJKOAPUMP6N thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#14
Tayi Jee ZINDABAAD! 👏 👏
Kya baazi maat dee Suhani ka..... 😃

pallavi
jedi_girl thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#15
Tayi ji is just too good!
When I saw Shabd rush to Suhani's side I really thought that Suhani's evil plans had succeeded. But when I saw Tayi ji's face and especially Suhani's reaction, I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud.
Tayi ji and Taya ji are the best! 😉

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".