Tumhe apna banane ka Junoon : Story made by us

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys ! I was thinking... We can play roles of the characters and write or own story... What say ? That will increase forum activity and will be so much fun teading a collab ff made by us !

I hope you guys like the idea... We can distribute the roles ...

Shamsher :

ArDhya :

Arjun :

Munmun :

Bhavri devi :

Priya ( arjuns love interest ) :

We can play various roles if not many people... Edited by miniapplepie - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sketie thumbnail
Anyone can play any character !
That will be more fun !
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have an overall idea for the story. Coukd be that there is this beautiful garden party that tilak raj has organised to show off in front of bhavri and so invites all her family. Aradhya wants to meet arjun and arjun wants to meet aradhya. Aradhya is dressed in a beautiful black evening gown and waiting in the gardens where instead shamsher comes and is taken by her beauty. She wants to leave from there but he grabs her arm and asks why she cant be in the same place as him but spends a lot of time with arjun...
P.S you don't have to use this just an idea ⭐️
sketie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

I have an overall idea for the story. Coukd be that there is this beautiful garden party that tilak raj has organised to show off in front of bhavri and so invites all her family. Aradhya wants to meet arjun and arjun wants to meet aradhya. Aradhya is dressed in a beautiful black evening gown and waiting in the gardens where instead shamsher comes and is taken by her beauty. She wants to leave from there but he grabs her arm and asks why she cant be in the same place as him but spends a lot of time with arjun...

P.S you don't have to use this just an idea⭐️

Amaraah kya idea hai yaar !!!;

Ok so... Lets start
sketie thumbnail
It was a beautiful night ... It was cloudy ... The place was beautifully decorated ... The gardens were looking so beautiful and fresh... The decorstions included white and pink roses ... Evrerybpdy seemed so happy...
sketie thumbnail
Oh and thanks a lot to participate dear !
sketie thumbnail

Originally posted by: miniapplepie

It was a beautiful night ... It was cloudy ... The place was beautifully decorated ... The gardens were looking so beautiful and fresh... The decorstions included white and pink roses ... Evrerybpdy seemed so happy...

Tilak raj wa do busy talikng with his clients... But Ardhya was waiting in a corner for someone... She was dressed in a black evening gown... Had her hair in a braided bun... She was looking gorgeous.   . ... She was standing right in frobt of the swimming pool... Her eyes were searching... For his friend arjun... Only friend arjun ... .

Ps. Continue guys
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wat an idea!
 lovely post mini! this would be exciting! together we can write a story.. D:

And amaraah what a lovely idea! :) U rock girl! :*
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: miniapplepie

Tilak raj wa do busy talikng with his clients... But Ardhya was waiting in a corner for someone... She was dressed in a black evening gown... Had her hair in a braided bun... She was looking gorgeous.   . ... She was standing right in frobt of the swimming pool... Her eyes were searching... For his friend arjun... Only friend arjun ... .

Ps. Continue guys

A guy comes up to her, dressed in a nice blue black suit, his elegant gait and his height gave a different effect on her...

She looked up to find that it wasn't Arjun but Shamsher... Hadn't her dad invited Arjun? Why did this guy turn up?
She looked away and began to walk but he caught her arm. 

"Why don't you look at me? Do you think I'm that bad? Arjun couldn't make it. He's with Aaji Amma. I'm here to inform you the same..."

"Really? Why dint you send a servant?"

"because I was looking forward to meet you in person..."

he looked at her keenly... that intensity in his eyes made her blush n she looked away...

continue... ;)

sketie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

A guy comes up to her, dressed in a nice blue black suit, his elegant gait and his height gave a different effect on her...

She looked up to find that it wasn't Arjun but Shamsher... Hadn't her dad invited Arjun? Why did this guy turn up?
She looked away and began to walk but he caught her arm. 

"Why don't you look at me? Do you think I'm that bad? Arjun couldn't make it. He's with Aaji Amma. I'm here to inform you the same..."

"Really? Why dint you send a servant?"

"because I was looking forward to meet you in person..."

he looked at her keenly... that intensity in his eyes made her blush n she looked away...

continue... ;)

she wasnt looking at him ... his eyes were fileed with questions... he released her and turned around...and  walked away ... when he was going...aradhya looked at him... with teary eyes...she understood the questions in his eyes... but couldnt answer them...

shamsher waas talking with his friends... when he remembered tilka raj words...

Flashback starts :

outside the operation  threatre room... shamsher was sitting hopelesly on the chair... bhavrui devi  had just met with an accident and tilak raj had saved her on time bringing her to the hospital... tilak raj walked to shamsher and placed his hand on his shoulder ... shamsher got up... his eyes were teary ... his aaji amma  was in the ot ... his ego his rivalry ... he for evrything...

T. Sahmsher ...

S. ap... ap ne time par hamari aaji amma kko bacha liya... humn... pata nahi kaise apka ehsaan chuka paengein ...

T. tumhe kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai ... sirf ... karne ki zaroorat hai ...

S. apko theka chahiye?

T. nahi... main chahta hoon ki... tum meri beti aradhya se shaadi karlo ...

S. kya ? ap jaante hi hain ki ap bol kya rahe hain ?

T. main achi tarah se jaanta hoon... tum aradhya se shaadi karoge...

S. par woh ...

T  tum use shaadi karoge... ba... woh kya chahti hain... usse muhe kuch farak nahi padta...

S.  par woh arjun...

T. shaadi  tumse hogi... manzoor hai ?

S. manzoor hai...

T. chalo bad mein mil te hain...  hone wale damaad ji

Flashback ends

Shamsher ( taking a sip of his drink ) : ( in his mind )  she cant even look into my eyes... shell want to marry me ? how ?