Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 69(uttrayan special episode)
The day of uttrayan in RV mansion all the people where gathered in the hall where rituals for parul and sharman where going on. Ishani was in her blue salwar holding raagini in her hand who was smiling lovingly seeing everything going around her.Ranveer was seeing her with the same puppy anger look. parul and sharman had a cute smile where they looked a newly married couple for the day. baa, amba, laxmi, applied oil to sharman and parul all people happily smiled where all rituals ended happily.
baa:fine all the rituals completed for the new couple all change your new dresses and can come to fly kite.
amba:keep it ishani your Saree change and come

ishani fell in her feet and got the saree and had a hug with amba she gave the dresses to ranveer where he got it falling in amba's feet. Baa gave all the dresses with blessings to parekh's people.
amba:let raagini be with me you change and come ishani
ishani:haan maa

All the people went to change their dresses, Ranveer came with his dress to his room where ishani followed him.
ranveer:i need to go so let me change first you wait
when ranveer was up to go ishani held him and turned him to her.
ishani(with a questioning look): what is your problem ranveer why are you like this from yesterday haan i know i didn't notice you in t-shirt and i didn't tell anything on it for that you will be this much angry even yesterday night you didn't speak well please ranveer leave your anger i am really sorry (she held her ears)
Ranveer(listening to all with a anger): sorry you are telling sorry to me you never know how i feel when i get ignored by you

ishani(went close to him and held his face between her hands): do you think i can ignore you?even there can be thousand people around me but my eyes will only need you. i am sorry ranveer for not noticing you please forgive me
ranveer(seeing her with a childish look): i am not angry actually i almost feel i don't get time with you ishani i can understand, you are busy with house works, need to see family members needs, raagini should be your priority but do have pity on me ishani (he said with a wanting voice)

ishani(gave a smile):arrey baba who ever can be with ishani but only ranveer has the rights to get ishani to any extreme okay
ranveer was standing with the same puppy face anger
ishani:even today you are going to waste a night ranveer
ranveer(saw her with a doubting look); kya
ishani:(turning and showing her back to him): i thought at least today we can have a night but...you seem so boring with your
anger so let us drop the idea
ranveer(turning her to him with a force); you are tempting me
ishani(with a low voice):nahi i am getting tempted to you (she hugged him tightly) i am sorry ranveer

ranveer(making her come out of the hug): its okay ishani no need sorry and all tell me i love you that is more than enough
ishani(holding his face where ranveer had a smile):meri aashiqui sirf tumse hi is it enough
ranveer:haan its more than enough

There was a knock where they heard raagini's cry out.
ishani: you go and change ranveer hope raagini is crying let me see
ranveer took his dresses and went in where ishani opened and saw amba with raagini she was crying terribly.
amba:she started crying ishani
ishani:she must be hungry okay maa let me take care of her
amba:you didn't get ready yet

ishani:nahi maa ranveer got some call so he was talking and he now only went to change he will come first let me feed raagini and let me come next
amba:tk dekhra come fast

ishani:haan maa
ishani(seeing raagini):kya hua meri beti ko dekho maama dekho

Ranveer came out changing himself in a pink wala shirt.
ranveer:arrey what happen to my baby why is she crying
ishani:she is hungry ranveer you go to fly kite let me bring her
ranveer:nahi ishani let me,,,
ishani:arrey its okay let me take care now you go all will be waiting for you
ranveer:tk let me go but you too come fast
ishani:haan haan

Ranveer giving a smile started to walk he was so enthusiastic he was enjoying the moment. He went to terrace he saw pratik, sharman, parul,devarsh, krisha, along with sheetal he saw amba,kailash, mitesh, baa, jaya sitting in the corner seeing all the enjoyment.
parul:bhaiya first let us select the kites
ranveer:haan just for my sister you guys select it.
sheetal(silently came near him): how have you planned our relationship

rv: i don't need any relationship
sheetal:so you have not feared upon my warning yesterday
rv:rv never get feared for stupid people in his life got it.
sheetal:tk then let me tell ishani that we have an affair
rv:fine tell her if you can make her trust it
sheetal:she will she is such an innocent (left to other side seeing ranveer with a cunning look)

Where all were busy ishani came with raagini who was smiling now ishani was in a beautiful green Saree which ranveer selected during Saree selection. again he started to fall for her she was so cute with her free hair. ishani made raagini sit in the corner in a walker near amba seeing that she won't get affected by the kite threads.
ranveer(thoughts): haan really ishani i can never be angry on you at any moment really you are such a women (thought what ishani said sometimes back):haan ishani i really need this night today at least today...
Ranveer saw even now all the people were selecting their kite.
ranveer:sharman all select the kite let me come
sharman:come fast ranveer
ranveer:haan haan

Ranveer came near ishani who was talking to baa and amba.
ranveer(seeing ishani):make raagini comfortable see to that thread does not affect her
amba(before ishani could say): i am there know ranveer let me take care ishani you go with ranveer
ishani:where maa
amba:to fly kite

ishani:but maa..(before she could complete)
ranveer:haan maa she will (holding her hand) come on ishani

Where without any way ishani came with him. Seeing pratik and devarsh fighing on the kites where all people concentration was on them ranveer tricked ishani downstairs and brought her to a corner.
ishani:ranveer what are you doing?if somebody sees us
ranveer: no one will see all are busy in kite flying
ishani: go and fly kite your favorite know
ranveer(pulling her close):but now my favorite is ishani
ishani(giving a shy smile): ranveer chodo mujhe
ranveer: tell me is it true
ishani:what

ranveer: you said that today night we can have a special night is it true
ishani(with a playful voice):that i said to calm you down(she left his grip and started to leave)

ranveer(coming quickly behind her and hugged her from behind): nahi i want it (turning her to him) i want everything today please ishani can you? are even some more days i should stay hungry
ishani(putting her head down):tk ranveer let us have it today
ranveer:oh my god thanks a lot

ishani:(making him leave her):now come ranveer all will be waiting for us go and fly kite
ranveer: you too be with me nothing will happen
ishani:tk
ranveer came up where ishani came sometime after behind him.
ranveer:finally all selected the kites.
sharman:haan ranveer

ranveer:(seeing ishani who was standing near him): i simply said ishani if you don't want to be here go and sit you will be afraid of the threads
ishani(holding his hand);nahi let me be with you nothing will happen to me

ranveer:tk select me a kite
ishani:hmmm she started to search for the kites where ranveer was as usual admiring her

ranveer(in thoughts):arrey bhagwan i myself cannot stop staring at her how cute her hands are while searching the kites these kites have got boon today.
Finally ishani picking a pink kite which looked so good showed it to ranveer: is it okay ranveer
ranveer:haan so nice shall i
ishani:ek minute ranveer
ishani took a marker:can i write some wishes in this kite
ranveer:haan write

ishani wrote in the kite "this day should be surely a special day to both of us" where ishani was writing sheetal saw her from some distance
sheetal(in thoughts):don't know what she is writing but that should not happen let me cut their kite
ranveer(reading it): what kind of wish is this ishani haan if we are together everything is going to be special what is the need to write it
ishani(with a feeling voice):nahi ranveer i really know i am not satisfying you in bed even if you didn't tell it that is the truth all the time we plan for getting one something stops us (seeing ranveer with a lovely smile) a husband who didn't demand a night till 6 months after baby is born for that husband how should i satisfy him but something goes wrong
ranveer(giving a smile); ishani everything will go well don't worry shall i
ishani:hmmm

rv:all of you guys ready
sharman:haan we are

sheetal(with pratik): here is our kite if can cut it rv. Try to prevent your kite and the wishes
Where her voice is heard ishani and ranveer gave a doubtful look to each other.
To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nyc update as usual ishveer are always cute and their nok jhok and sheetel cheapo she should be thrown out from house with her mother ๐Ÿ˜ก
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was really good sweet heart. Update it soon. Can't wait to witness the kite-flying <3
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely... ishveer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hate sheetal whenever she spoil ishveer moment ๐Ÿ˜ก
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cute sakshi...ur ishu s quite smart. and do write one more shower scene and if possibl drunken ishani..junglli billi wali๐Ÿ‘
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Tfs. Sakshi nice chapt... ishveer nok-jhok moments vry cute. ๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Nyc update as usual ishveer are always cute and their nok jhok and sheetel cheapo she should be thrown out from house with her mother ๐Ÿ˜ก

thanks zenab happy that you loved the chapter ya ishveer is always know for their nok jhok even as friends or husband and wife yaa soon they will be thrown out keep reading for the twists dear thanks for the comment๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

It was really good sweet heart. Update it soon. Can't wait to witness the kite-flying <3

thanks aarushi ya let me update it don't know whether i can make kite flying well let me try my best to keep the readers hooked to the story keep reading๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely... ishveer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hate sheetal whenever she spoil ishveer moment ๐Ÿ˜ก

thanks ayesha lovely comment glad that the story made you happy. cool dear sheetal character will end soon in my story keep reading for the twists and turns loved the comment๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

cute sakshi...ur ishu s quite smart. and do write one more shower scene and if possibl drunken ishani..junglli billi wali๐Ÿ‘

thanks shaktiluvradz for the comment ya even ishani character as a 21st century women it should be something sensible but actually the poor girl is always meant for her sacrifices in the show. ya dear both the scenes i have planned but you will get it after separation you guys have to wait for those episodes can you wait dear ????