Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update kat
loved it and thanks for pm 🤗
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update.
Loved the way RK smashed sullu's face😃 so he got a black eye. ðŸ˜ƒGood.
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thanks!
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update.Finally rk beat that sullu blue n black.really enjoyed. Then at dinner jealous rk ,wow.now they r going to realize their feelings. Madhu is free from her past fling n now its rk's turn.
Continue soon n thanks for pm.
Plz update Get ,set ,love also.
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
This is a such a simple yet heart warming story. Love it, really. 
Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading it further. 
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 8

The next day when RK came back to his house, he didn't go to his room. For some reason he headed straight to the room on the top floor. And there it was, the old piano. He used to learn it when he was a kid but had got bored because it felt difficult and then guitar felt much cooler. He smiled a little as he walked towards it. Soon he was trying to play that thing as much as he could remember. 

A few days passed by. It had become a routine for them to be together. They couldn't even realise how being together had become a part of their life. The guilt that had been eating RK in the beginning for betraying Dipali had now vanished because Madhu was the one always encouraging him to search for her and get her back. A part of his mind started to believe that she had come in his life so that he can get his Dipali back. 

It was a Saturday night and RK and Madhu mutually decided not to drink any alcohol. Instead they had decided to watch a horror movie together. Well.. Madhu was too adamant that she never gets scared of anything.. So RK challenged her to watch Conjuring with him. 

The two of them sat on the spread out mattress tucked in the blanket as the movie started on the projector that RK brought. He didn't want any short coming in the ultimate horrifying experience for the them. Madhu sat comfortably relaxed as the movie started. 

"Why do they want to shift into such a house?" she exclaimed. 

"It hasn't even started and you have started panicking.. " RK chuckled. 

"I am not panicking.. But who goes to live in such an obvious haunted house that too with kids.." she said exasperated. 

"I like the dog.. " she declared because the dog refused to enter the house and RK chuckled hearing her. 

Soon the movie started unfolding as the horror. scenes started to play.  Madhu tried her best not to even gasp, let alone screaming.  But RK could very well feel her body tensing up. A persistent naughty smile was on his face. 

As the woman in the movie walked towards the basement searching for the alleged ghost, Madhu' breaths increased. "Go away you foolish woman!!" she screamed on top of her voice. 

Rk couldn't help but chuckle though he held it hard so not to spoil the scene for her. 

Just then there was a hard clap in the locked basement where the heroine was. Madhu let out a scream forgetting all about her bet. But that wasn't enough, suddenly she felt her mattress shaking. Her eyes started getting wide as she felt the movement of the mattress. This couldn't be the ghost of the movie descended in her bed. Her breath caught up as she moved slightly.  She turned back slowly extremely scared when she noticed RK's face which was red and he was shaking. 

Madhu screamed on top of her lungs and RK couldn't help but burst out laughing finally. He held his stomach as he literally rolled laughing while Madhu couldn't understand if he was taken by some spirit or he is actually laughing. But what was there to laugh, why should be laugh in such a serious situation. She jumped out of the mattress and stood at a distance as she stared at RK carefully judging how she should run away in case he attacks her. And that made RK laugh even more.  

Madhu started moving towards the door carefully. 
"just stop it Madhu..  You will kill me.. " RK said still trying to control his laughter. 

As soon as Madhu reached the door she ran out of the room screaming. And that made RK laugh even more. Even he got scared now that he won't be able to breath. 

Madhu stood outside the room tensed as she thought what to do. She can't leave RK in that situation. He must be needing help. She can't let him face the spirit alone. Finally gaining strength thinking of her duties for her friend, Madhu took in a deep breath and walked back to the room slowly. 

She peeked in and found RK now sitting on the mattress normally with a slight smile. He seemed normal now. 

"Come Madhu.. I am fine now.. " he said trying not to laugh anymore. 

"Leave my Rishabh..!" she said in a trembling voice. 

"Don't make me laugh again, Madhu.. It took me so much of strength to suppress that laughter." he said feeling threatened again. 

"What had happened? Tell me? " she asked suspicious trying to test him. 

"Don't be scared Madhu... Its me.. I laughed because you had very confidently said that you can't be scared and half way through the movie you are screaming like hell.." RK said trying not to laugh. 

"What!! " Madhu asked angrily. 

"yes.." RK said sweetly thinking that she exclaimed out of relief. 

"You mean you were making fun of me..? " Madhu exclaimed as she entered the room now. 

"amm. Wait, are we getting into fighting.." RK asked with a naughty smile. 

"Of course.. I was scared and you were making fun of me!! " she exclaimed angrily. 

"Come on Madhu.. It's nothing like that.." RK said sweetly. 

"That's enough.. " she  said angrily walking out of the room. 

After a few minutes RK entered her bedroom. She was lying in the bed with a blanket spread over herself. RK smiled seeing her. She was just like a stubborn child. He chuckled at the thought. RK walked towards her but then another prank came to his mind. Why not tease her just once more like one of the ghosts teases the girl in the movie. Madhu had really jerked at that scene. He decided to go with his plan as he might not get such a chance again. 

He walked slowly and without getting on the bed he slipped his hand inside the blanket. But hey.. Where were her feet.. She is lying straight.. RK suddenly felt a his beats skipping as his hands touched something soft, and then he heard a loud clap just beside his ear. He couldn't help but let a shout from his mouth. There he found Madhu standing as she burst into laughter this time. Rk angrily looked at her as unlike Madhu he realised soon that he had been trapped. 

"What the hell Madhu? " he asked in a chilling tone. 

"That's tit for tat.." she said clearly impressed with herself and then burst out into a laughter again. 

"I loved that face of yours.. " she said between her laughs. 

RK looked at her angrily for a few seconds.

"I will tell you what face I love.." he quickly held her hand and in one sway he pulled Madhu as she came crashing on the bed and he mounted on top of her. 

Suddenly the smile from Madhu's face vanished feeling RK so close to her, holding her down. Her breath deepened as she kept staring blankly at him not knowing what any of them were upto. RK too froze in that moment as he stared in the beautiful eyes. He felt a strange attraction towards her as if he was being pulled by her eyes.  He felt himself descending towards Madhu's face. 

Suddenly he regained his senses and he broke the eye contact. In the next second he stood up as Madhu let out a sigh of disappointment. But then did she really expect him to go any further? 

RK stood up almost panicking at the thought of what he was thinking to do. Madhu sat up herself looking around nervously. 

"I am sorry, Madhu.. " he said looking away and she just smiled nervously at him. 

"It's ok..  Must be your hang of being with Dipali.." she said trying to lighten up as she looked at him teasingly. 

Rk looked at her for a few seconds.. "We never did that.." he said with a straight face.  He felt like he wanted her to know that he wasn't being with her as a replacement for Dipali. 

Madhu's smile got stuck. "you mean you both never.." she asked getting confused. 

"yeah.. She is from a conservative and rule abiding family..  So she didn't want to get into it before marriage.. And I never pestered her.. " RK said smiling with pursed lips. They both conveniently decided to just drift into the topic, ignoring the tension a few minutes back. 

"Ohhh.. The way I met you.. I couldn't think that you weren't.." she said shrugging nervously. 

"But I don't know what happened to me after her.. Maybe my dad's remarks and my anger on him that I indulged into all that.. . That's why I sometimes think that Dipali might not take me back.." he said with a hurtful smile. 

"I am with you since so many days and not once have I felt threatened by you... Nor you ever did any advances.." she said shrugging as she got up and RK followed her out of the room. "So I don't think why she wouldn't accept your love.." 

RK smiled hearing her. After a few minutes he asked her "Did you and Sultan have that relation?" 

"Well yes.. That was the reason I was all the more mad at him... I didn't leave anything for him to crave for.. Had I not been in that relation I might have accepted thinking it as his uncontrollable urge.. " she said rolling her eyes at the last part exasperated. 

RK laughed hearing her which made Madhu turn back instantly. 

"you really don't want to make fun of me again?", she asked him challenging. 

"Of course I will.. That's my right.. " RK said defending. 

Madhu gasped hearing him as she slapped him on his arm. 

After some time both were lying asleep on the two couches tired. Well actually, Madhu slept while RK stayed awake. He was thinking about his day. That little comparison of his relation with Dipali to Madhu, made him think a lot more into it. He tried to think when was the last time in the previous days when he thought of Dipali himself without Madhu mentioning about her. It's a fact that he has had sex with countless girls in the last year. But he doesn't. even remember one. And he never did any of it in his senses. Never had he looked upon another girl except for Dipali. But it's not true about Madhu. Even when he rarely drinks these days, he feels that pull towards her. He wants to be with her all the time.  Hell, he has been even sleeping at her place even when there is nothing like sex between them. And today he even felt like kissing her senses away. He didn't even feel guilty about it. But would he have felt guilty if he had kissed her. 

He looked at Madhu who was sleeping soundly. Only one way to know that for sure. Kiss her. 
He was still thinking if he should do it or not. What was the big deal? They both have done it all the way. True it was just for once but they have done everything, then what's wrong in kissing. Besides he wants to know what he feels. 

Slowly he got up and stood beside Madhu. She looked so innocent and beautiful as the moon light from the window fell on her face. Her name suits her so much. He chuckled at the thought. 

Slowly he knelt down and leaned forward to kiss her lips. Her lips felt so soft, moulding according to his. It drove him crazy. He tried to deepen the kiss but was scared. He parted unwillingly because he didn't want her to wake up. Nope. No Guilt. No remorse but pure desire and appreciation for her. Instead he wanted more. What was this? Is he forgetting his only love? 

---------
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First...😆
Fabulous update, yammy...
Loved it to bits... 
Mainly the scene where Rishbala watching conjuring movie... Lol... That was really funny & enjoyable to read.
Like madhu even i used to comment whenever i watch horror movies & in most of the horror movies one family will be moving to a new house which is haunted & gives a eerie feel but still the family will choose it & move there with kids & face so many problems... Lol... Why take unnecessary risks like that? But i have never screamed like her...
I loved when she said 'leave My rishab' she is getting possessive for him... 
You know what? I laughed like hell when i read... Dipali denying to have sex before marriage... Lol... This is the first story where dipali is shown too goody good i guess lol... Now i got my hopes back that dipali is already got married & moved on & after knowing that rk will get over her... No! I think he will fall out of love with dipali even before finding her... 
The tinge of pain in madhu's voice was clear when she said she gave everything to sultan but still he wanted another woman to satisfy him... I wish both madhu & rk forgets their past & start loving each other... As they are so good together... 
So Rk has started practicing piano again to impress madhu? May be he will surprise her by playing piano & propose her too some day... 
Yammy this is too bad to stop at the place where you have stopped this part... I was so eager to see them kissing... I guess madhu will come awake when he gets too close to kiss her... & when he tries to pull away like before.. She will pull him back & kiss her as she doesnt want to get disappointed again like before... Lets see whether i get to read a kiss scene or not...
You are taking this story so amazingly dear... 
I love all your stories... They are so unique... Entertaining... Sweet & light hearted funfilled stories...
Thank u so much for writing so awesomely, yammy!
And thanks for pm which i didnt need once again... Lol
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
second this time.sudha di, im following u
awesome update katz
loved it to bits. i liked that rk n dips never crossed the limit, i wuld take it in the same way for madhu n sullu too, even though you mentioned otherwise, but i wuld like it that both didnt. n loved the attraction they hav n rk's getting to knw his feelings too. wish if they get together soon. loved the horror movie part. conjuring,. it was too damn funny n madhu had her share too. tit for tat. waiting eagerly for the next update. thanks for the pm
Edited by madhumeandyou - 8 years ago
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a nice update...so after so many years he again played piano only because Madhu liked it...I think he will even prepare a music piece on it for Madhu...the horror part was hilarious. ...omg Madhu was so funny...and the way she gave it back to RK was also damn funny...the kiss was awesome. ...I got goosebumps on that part...😳but I have a feeling that RK will fall for Madhu but she will not...or not so soon...eagerly waiting for the next part pls update soon buddy...please can you PM me next time?
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Fab update!
D horror movie scene was hilarious! 😆 Both of them had their share of fun...though Madhu had d last laugh! 😆
RK kissed Madhu in her sleep! 😳 U described his feelings so beautifully...even Madhu's disappointment whenhe broke their eyelock earlier...
Waiting for Madhu's reaction now... 😳
Update d next part soon...
Thanks for the pm, Di.Edited by rishbala4eva - 8 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Loved it. 
This was so sweet and adorable. I really love these two and I just love how you are developing their bond. 
Looking forward to reading more. 
Thanks for the PM.