Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Though I want Saket to b exposed soon and I do feel they r dragging it now but I dont think I will stop watching till RaVika r together and give us those romantic moments on a daily basis ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ .. These days most shows hv separations at the drop of a hat .. at least here irrespective of all the misunderstandings , both husband and wife r not separating which is big relief for me ðŸ˜† .. At times out of irritation I do wish for separation when Devika keeps humiliating or accusing Ravi but next moment I also appreciate the fact that they r not separating because of silly reasons either .. so yeah till they r together , I will tolerate the Saket nonsense and wont give up ðŸ˜† .. if tomorrow they separate because of Saket , I will give up .. 
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The plot line for me as important, if not more, that the leads and their chemistry. There is just too much dragging on this plus I see no direction in the current storyline.

I still watch it once every couple of weeks to see if they have gone back to the original storyline - the dream and the curse.
AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I stopped watching it. Just reading the updates. Same old same old arguments between Devika and Ravi.
Looks like the drama will now proceed to Sakets and Sakshi's engagement to marriage ceremonies...

After this, maybe another sister's marriage drama.  I don't see any "woh" story line happening in Kalash soon.