Additi Gupta rocked ! 1.1.16

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Nothing much to say,Additi Gupta rocked her scenes today.. KB repents and gives up her powers for mortality and seeks to right all her wrongs. Beautiful heartfelt scene by Additi, very moving..

Edited by sageflower7 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh darn, I missed the episode Gonna catch it online.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
When I have seen d news of her death, I decided to watch it!!!!Although her character is directionless and illogical, its d grace in her acting and her fab portrayal that made it tolerable!!!!And today is completely her's!!!!She is just exceptionally good...Actually no one will sympathatize with thus dayaan for d deeds she had done!!!But AG managed to pull it off with great acting chops and I felt that she is really repenting!!!!Good that she had quit becoz she deserves better and I am happy for SJ becoz QH is ending!!!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes she rocked. I watched the episodes lately coz I want to see how her character ends. That is actually the ONLY reason I am watching these days. The Mahira and Armaan drama with Amaad does not interest me in the least. Amaad is entertaining but Mahira's "Shohar Jaap" gives me deja vu of Jannat, who was just plain annoying and screechy! I really dont like it when they make SJ screech like that. Since Amaad's entry they have made her do that more and more! Since when Mahira became a lady of leisure sporting sexy dresses and just posing for her Shauhar? Her character is so disappointing. With Azaad she had a personality, now she does not! Again, it feels like what they did to Sanam when she was Jannat. SJ was great as Sanam. Very controlled performance. I miss it! 

Getting back to the STAR of the day Additi...yes she was amazing. She always was actually. Her acting was never faulty, even in the lamest scenes. She made Sanam2, then Khan Begum tolerable. The way she gets tears in her eyes and suddenly shows pain and sorrow? (even when it was fake) always felt real! She is very talented and her voice modulation is excellent. She never screeches which is one of her strengths in dialogue delivery. Today, she repents. I hope in her last episode, she remembers Aahil and Sanam, whom she separated for her purposes. I hope she remembers Seher, whom she sold so she ended up dead. I hope she remembers the people she wronged. Nazir, Azaad etc. She only got to apologize to Armaan and Mahira. I hope she apologizes to ALL the people she wronged and remembers them with regret before dying.

I guess this means the story of Mahira ending Khan Begum is not going to happen. The WHOLE premise on which Season 4 was based has gone down the tube. I knew this would happen. That is why I wished they had just given SAHIL justice, Shaad a medal, killed the terrorists and ended the show! Would have been a lot classier than this train wreck!

Finally Khan Begum ends. 12 months of this character and she did justice to it. But I hope she comes in a positive role next. Good luck Additi! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
sudhaipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know what to say. I have enjoyed sanam2 and aahil's negative chemistry. But never liked other scenes. Most of them were simply boring and some of them were disgusting. But AG is surely a brilliant actress. Happy that she is free from this ridiculous show. Not sure how her character ends. Yet to read the wu. 
This whole season is just meaningless. What happened to sanam's last words? Sanam's supposed reincarnation or whatever.. What a comedy! Mahira's infinity sign and the supposed beintahaa mohabbat of azad-mahira that gives dard as predicted by peer baba. Mahira never bothered to remember her stepsisters sairo bano. Her brother vanished somewhere. The mighty villain of the show raziya ended just like that. Don't know where did afreen go after getting pregnant. KB never bothered how kainat is after mrg. Kainat never bothered what her mother is upto nor cared for her brothers. Mahira abbu's diary and basically whatever they showed initially are meaningless. This time the cvs messed up their story way too earlier than the previous seasons. In just few weeks. Initially atleast we believed that Gul & co are the best in weaving a magical love story in the initial days. Now that too gone with the way Armahi love story shaped up.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just finished watching the episode. Hadn't expected to be moved to tears after not watching the episodes for a while. Can I just say that am proud of the QH team that they were thoughtful enough to give a deserving farewell to Additi. Who would have thought that we will get to see such meaningful scenes of Khan Begum towards the end of her journey. Who would have expected a repentence from Khan Begum.

Additi you are fabulous! πŸ‘ It is amazing the conviction you bring to your roles and it is honestly an honor to see such fine acting. ! I was really moved to tears in the scene when Khan Begum asks Allah for forgiveness. It was so very well written and performed. I love it that after getting so many things horribly wrong, they got one thing right and how! Loved the implication of the message that forgiveness sets us free.

PS- Special mention to the actors playing Ehsaan and Badi Ammi. They also performed really well.

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agreed with Sage

Nothing more to say..Additi rocked..She stole the show
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with your post
Aditi actually deserves a big round of applause for it
Although she was the much hated character of QH, she still managed to pull it off so gracefully and succeeded in making us hate her character
Definitely she deserves more better opportunities than qubool hai and happy about the fact that she is getting this at the syart of the new years for a new beginning
And heard that qubool hai is ending. Really very happy for surbhi too😊
x.titli.x thumbnail
I stopped watching QH after the ending of season 2 but had to be back because one of my friends posted pics and analysis of the KB scene so πŸ˜†...

Additi stole the episode and yes she made me cry (AGAIN)! ❀️ From her very first show to now, she's just improving improving and improving day by day and I'm glad to be her fan...

Nothing more to say she always emotes so beautifully and manages to make an emotional scene look so intense... the repentance scene was her best scene so far in the show!!!!

nimitha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
additi deserves a bow for portraying a nonsense character so gracefully. i watched qh only of sahil. but cant deny that additi was a treat to watch. i hated sanam2/KB but enjoyed her fighting scenes with aahil. she and kvb shared a good chemistry too.
coming to yesterday, i agree to all here. additi stoled the show. kb regretted everything she did and additi conviced it beautifully. even after hating her i felt sympathy when she bowed infront of allah. this girl is damn talented. im glad gul khan gave a deserving farewell to her.
if additi can portray a character like sanam like this how amazingly she will portray if a good role is given to her.?.. i hope additi will come back on screen with some good role soon.