Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
tum bi kamal ki ladki woh yaar😉...yeaha hum sab swasan fans hai...no seperat fans for only sanskar and only swara we all swasanians...abhi bi jokes marey take your own tym...but jaldi aajoo...🤗Purbi , Tapathi ,Sree, and sakshi 🤗
I love you all...And me gussa ho ke nahi jaa rahi hoon...I just don't want to hurt any true sanskar fans here more , and mujhe kisise bhi apology nahi chahiye..I am sorry if I have hurt anybody here...Forgive me...and I need some time to cool down...Once I feel I have digested whatever I felt here, then I will come back for sure 😳Ab zyada mujhe le kar dicuss mat karna warna some posts will be here like "Pubi gussa hoke nautanki dikhake footage kha rahi hai..." 🤣I am fine...I will be back...Love you all my dear ❤️
Purbi , Tapathi ,Sree, and sakshi 🤗
I love you all...And me gussa ho ke nahi jaa rahi hoon...I just don't want to hurt any true sanskar fans here more , and mujhe kisise bhi apology nahi chahiye..I am sorry if I have hurt anybody here...Forgive me...and I need some time to cool down...Once I feel I have digested whatever I felt here, then I will come back for sure 😳Ab zyada mujhe le kar dicuss mat karna warna some posts will be here like "Pubi gussa hoke nautanki dikhake footage kha rahi hai..." 🤣I am fine...I will be back...Love you all my dear ❤️
Okay.. Cool down soon.. Come back soon. Love u..Purbi , Tapathi ,Sree, and sakshi 🤗
I love you all...And me gussa ho ke nahi jaa rahi hoon...I just don't want to hurt any true sanskar fans here more , and mujhe kisise bhi apology nahi chahiye..I am sorry if I have hurt anybody here...Forgive me...and I need some time to cool down...Once I feel I have digested whatever I felt here, then I will come back for sure 😳Ab zyada mujhe le kar discuss mat karna warna some posts will be here like "Pubi gussa hoke nautanki dikhake footage kha rahi hai..." 🤣I am fine...I will be back...Love you all my dear ❤️
Originally posted by: MusicAddict
@ Vaibhi: Ok! You r not hurting any one here. Public forum will have differing opinions of different people. We should not have any offences and take everything lightly. Post our views and let others post theirs. We do have the right to put forth our points in defense disregarding the fact that we are insulting someone until we are polite and friendly, which u defo are. So don't feel sorry for huritng a person, no one is hurt but the same goes to you as well. All opinions and views are welcome in the CC right?
Come back soon.😊
Purbi , Tapathi ,Sree, and sakshi 🤗
I love you all...And me gussa ho ke nahi jaa rahi hoon...I just don't want to hurt any true sanskar fans here more , and mujhe kisise bhi apology nahi chahiye..I am sorry if I have hurt anybody here...Forgive me...and I need some time to cool down...Once I feel I have digested whatever I felt here, then I will come back for sure 😳Ab zyada mujhe le kar discuss mat karna warna some posts will be here like "Pubi gussa hoke nautanki dikhake footage kha rahi hai..." 🤣I am fine...I will be back...Love you all my dear ❤️
Originally posted by: MFRanjini
@Pubali dear what I wanted to tell u is that I don't want Swara to leave. I know self respect is important. But as a wife, bahu of a family, I think its our duty to fight, not to leave... this is what Indians Bahus do.
But of course she needs some signs from Sanskar