Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Athu-

Thank u shri.After many days reading .Superma.U can write more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you aathu!!! yes ill write more for sure!! just stuck and busy with my life now
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrividhya

thank you aathu!!! yes ill write more for sure!! just stuck and busy with my life now

want to see moreπŸ‘πŸ‘
shrividhya thumbnail

She walked down the red carpeted staircase draped herself in a white backless gown, drawing everyone's attention towards her. She was glowing like the moon in the darkest night. She spoke to each guest and like those awaiting a chance to speak to her; I waited patiently for my turn. Mr. Sareen' a sweet feeble voice called me from behind, I turned and took her delicate extended hand into mine and kissed it. Hello, My Lady, hope you liked the arrangements?' she shook her head slightly with a small smile wrapped in her face. I forwarded my hand and asked her for a dance. We danced forgetting about the audience as though we were in another world; a world without barriers, no audience; it was just her and me. The music stopped so did our footsteps. We froze looking deep into each other's eyes. I could see my future crystal clear in her eyes. The crowd clapped for us, which then broke us from our reverie. The party ended, the guests had made their way back home, lest I wanted to leave her. Suddenly two hands dragged me to a dark room. Who are...' Before I could complete my question, she sealed her lips with mine and hugged me tightly. She glowed in the rays of my lighter. Anushka... what was that?' "How mean Rajat! Do not act as if you do not know anything. You don't tell me anything, but that doesn't mean even I should also not express my feelings" "I might be Anushka shastri, the business tycoon but that is for the world. For you I will remain the same old Anu, your Anu forever. Stop staring at me like that" she ranted continuously and seeing me stand like a statue, she walked away angrily. I LOVE YOU ANU... Her footsteps stopped. I LOVE YOU ANU; she turned towards me. I LOVE YOU ANU; she was in my arms the next moment. Brushing the small tresses of hair I said, if I had told you everything, I wouldn't have seen this side of yours Anu' and there is no fun without suspense right?!' πŸ˜‰

some special person had told me ' woh ishq hi kya jisme suspense na ho' so i just used it in my drabble!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesomeee πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ‘πŸΌ
shrividhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanii_0

awesomeee πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you so much sahar!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—β€οΈ