Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Wow...sharman-parul ki marriage is over so they are happily married without any happenings ...and ranveer he is so caring and loving husband and she explained him so well 😳...wonderful update Sakshi ...lots of hug πŸ‘   πŸ€— πŸ€—

ya somehow sharman and parul is a happy couple now. hmm thanks zenab for reading and the comment is so nice keep reading 😊😊😊😊 hug you backπŸ€—πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

So finally they are married without any hustles :P :P And Ishani is at least using her brain in your FF :/ That was a cute update and cannot wait to know her name <3

ya aarushi made the story that came to my mind thanks for the beautiful comments ya she should even use her brain in the show such a stupid heroin she is becoming now a days i sometimes wonder this was the ishani who handled that diamond company fraud case.. stupidity fine yaar you will get to know her name thanks for the comments keep reading 😊😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi Sakshi! I loved this episode. It was so beautiful and cute...especially the first part of Ishveer πŸ˜³  I  am really eager to know that what this mystery man and ritika are up to. Please update soon! It was very nice chapter! Good Job!

hi dear thanks for loving my story you will get to know their plan soon. thanks a lot for your comment its really nice keep reading 😊😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi to all my readers and all my good friends, suggestion peoples thanks a lot when i started this FF i never thought i would come till this episode. thanks for supporting me to reach this place. your commenting and reading only made me something other than i am nothing. thanks a lot i don't even have any other special words to describe you all thanks😊😊😊 you all will be always a special people to me.
Episode 50(My golden episode)
It was a perfect sunrise in Mumbai where the camera zoomed all around mumbai and the rays of sun was falling on the bed of Rv the king of share market. He was sleeping covered by the bed sheets. Where by the side of the bed his 1 month old cute little princess was shaking her hands and legs in the air by laying in the cradle. The baby was so happy that she was petted by a lovely mother and a smart father. Where ishani the queen of the king wearing a green color designer Saree entered the room with her coffee try and a milk bottle in her hand.
ishani(seeing ranveer sleeping): he is still sleeping he said he has some work by 9 o clock its already 7 o clock now
ishani(going near ranveer): ranveer utto (she was shaking him)
ranveer(rubbing his eyes): arrey kya ishani it is again a morning oh god (he again turned and started to sleep)
ishani(again shaking him): baba please get up its already time
ranveer(some how rubbing his eyes completely and coming back to the world seeing ishani): what is this ishani this morning keeps coming again and again
ishani: hmmm time and tide waits for no man mr. rv fresh up yourself and  take your coffee. you said you have important work by 9 o clock for one hour you will be getting ready so get out of bed soon.
Ranveer(seeing the watch): oh my god fine ishani i will...

he went to fresh up where ishani made her daughter drink her milk.
As ranveer changed himself in a good attire. where ishani was playing with the baby finally seeing ranveer who was setting his hair.
ishani(seeing ranveer): ranveer
ranveer: haan
ishani: we should select the name i have wrote some name for her when can we discuss
ranveer: today evening is only for fixing the name finally it is fixed okay
ishani: okay(gave a smile)

Rv having his breakfast left for the office where the day some where kept drawing at its own speed as it was evening where ranveer came home by 8 o clock. Finally they made their dinner too ranveer entered the room and changed himself to the night dress and ishani who entered with the baby who was sleeping and made her lay in the bed.
ranveer: (sitting in the bed beside the baby): ishani
ishani: haan ranveer
ranveer: can we choose the name for my sweet darling
ishani: haan sure wait let me change and come

As ishani went to change ranveer seeing the baby " how cute she is sleeping my choti beti" he slightly touched her cheeks with his fingers and was feeling himself the father of the baby.
Where ishani came changing and sat on the other side of the bed .ishani: she is so cute hain na
ranveer: she is my baby know surely she will be cute
ishani: oh really without me you got her
ranveer:(giving a cute look): hmm not like that but she is my daughter if you want one we can have a son for you
ishani(slightly beating him play fully): first let's plan a name for the one came to the world.

ranveer: haan haan let's start but make my baby comfortable first
ishani: she is okay here ranveer let her sleep here what is a big deal
ranveer: arrey we will be talking she may get disturbed as a father i should care for her and make her sleep peacefully (finally he took her slowly not to disturb her sleep and went and put her in the cradle)

he came to the other side of the bed again where sitting in the bed near ishani and slowly he laid his head in the lap of ishani and seeing her gave a smile
ishani:(smiling seeing his cutest behaviour): this is why you made her sleep there
ranveer: haan (giving a killing smile where ishani too gave a smile to him) she mostly sleeps in you lap all the time now at least i can be here right
ishani(caressing his hair): meri lovely ranveer chalo shall i start do you have any names

ranveer: ya even i have some name but ladies first
ishani: tk (seeing her mobile) first name is " kushi" means happiness she will be happy for life time
ranveer: (making a child face seeing ishani by laying in her lap): kushi waghela nahi nahi it does not sound good.
ishani:how about maagha it
s means nakshatra she will be a shining star
ranveer: maagha vaghela sounds too old ishani i need it to be classical as well bit modern then only it will be good to call her for life time.

ishani(giving a smile): tk better give your list also we will see
ranveer(took out his mobile from the pocket): haan shall i
ishani: haan
ranveer: maanasi it means a person of sound mind might be she can be shining so well in business or some other field
ishani: maanasi vaghela it is something good ranveer we will be calling her maanasi (felt like calling her) nahi ranveer it won't suite
ranveer: fine then next name is raavee which means awesome almost like my name hain na she will be awesome ishani think it raavee waghela

ishani: nahi its not nice it is like your name but call and see will it be fine
ranveer(bit thinking): haan yaa you are right (he again shacked his head and placed his head properly in ishani lap where ishani comforted him). how about rachana which means creation is it okay rachana vaghela
ishani(giving a look): that is something good ranveer
ranveer: so let us keep this name rachana vaghelea in selection list now one name is selected from my list continue your list let's select the good names and finally pick it which is best
ishani: hmmm fine next name is Radhika (giving a funny look) how is it

ranveer(laughing loudly): that is a real name of a person who keeps crying don't want(pointing to her)
ishani(hitting him playfully ): fine how about Rashini vaghela bit derived from our names
ranveer: arrey ishani aarushi already have this name for our child in her FF try something new

ishani: oh ya ya fine how about raagini which means music or melody
ranveer(got up): perfect name ishani we can drop that rachana  too let's select this name
ishani: why is this that much nice

ranveer: haan think about the name my name and her name ranveer his child is raagini my first two letters are there where ishani her daughter name is raagini your last two letters are there and our story is a music based story hain na which is (he bit sang) tum hi ho abu tum hi ho meri zindigi abu tum hi ho" so she will be a melody music to us how about Raagini vaghela we can all her raagini its classical as well nice name she won't feel any feeling of this name she will feel proud
ishani(giving a smile): if that is your taught fine even i liked this name fine let's fix it
ranveer hugging ishani: that is my wife

ishani: fine now sleep let me also sleep finally the name is set let us inform all about the function date
ranveer: haan sure it will be correctly after 7 days fine
ishani: haan

They retired to bed. In the morning ranveer informed all in the breakfast table about the naming ceremony which will be a small function with family and few relatives and friends when family asked about the name ranveer said " i have selected a name for her but it is a suspense"
The invitations were sent to their guests where the day ran in its own speed and finally they landed on function day morning where their baby was dressed so well she was a cute lucky charm who was cutely yawning in the hands of ishani. The cradle was decorated and the princess was like a angle and ishani made her to lay in the cradle where ranveer took the photos of his daughter finally ranveer began to talk in the stage with ishani by his side who was cutely smiling.
Ranveer: thank you all my guest for accepting my invitation and attending our daughters function. Thank you my family for keeping our daughter always busy and happy. A big thanks to (turning to ishani) my wife for giving me a great happiness in the form of our daughter. All the people clapped where amba, baa and all the family members where smiling seeing ranveer. ranveer continued " so today we have planned to name her the daughter of ranveer and ishani so in the forth coming days and years (going to the cradle) this cute little girl will be called in the name of " Raagini vaghela"
Where there was a great claps from the guest.
amba: so finally meri pothi ki nam raagini.
ranveer: haan maa

baa:(seeing the baby) : raagini
all the people called her by the name where ishani and ranveer was so happy for the moment where they were cherishing the moment of happiness as parents.
The cute little doll was smiling like ishani the same smile.
Photographer: sir can we click the pics.
ranveer: haan sure
The whole family stood for the photo where ishani stood near ranveer with the baby in her hand and managed to pose for the photo. The family photo was shot.
photographer: she with you three.
ranveer: haan

when family left the stage . ranveer and ishani managed to have the baby in between them where the baby gave a comfort laugh being in the hands of her parents gave a smile with her 2 inch lips.
ranveer: haan that is how raagini smile
Ranveer and ishani keeping the baby in between them gave a wide smile where the photo was shot with a cute lovely family.
Screen freezes on their family photo

To be conitinued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it! So finally her name is Ragini! And Rashni made me feelπŸ€—And Radhika🀣Beautiful update sweetheart :)
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cute one saakshi...sry 4 late reply nyc name suggestion radhika is some one who will cry tats ssooo lfunny loved it update soon
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi πŸ€— Sorry for late reply πŸ˜­ A big Congratulation for 50th episode πŸ€— πŸ₯³  You really did a great job from starting and thankyou for giving us chance to read such an awesome chapter. Keep it up dearie! This chapter was so beautiful πŸ˜³ So finally a name is given to Baby! Love the name Raagini and all the three of them are really cute when they share a family moment. Radhika - she cries alot...that was so hilarious  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ "Rashni" that was pretty cute, mentioning Aarushi was awesome. Really, it was a beautiful and mindblowing. I loved your FF from day 1 and do continue till end πŸ˜‰ Have no words  for this FF dearie...Thankyou so much and update soon! Lots of Love and Hugs πŸ€—
Edited by IshaLuvIshveer - 8 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww such a cute chapter Hehee the Radikah part was very funny and how you said how Aarushi had one name in her FF was so sweet😳 Loved the chapter and how the choose the name😳

Congratulation with the 50 chapterπŸ₯³
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pheww had so mch update to catch up read it al in one go
Ur ishani has much more brain thn combined brain of al people in serial 😑
Loved store rum part nd ys loveliest ws ranveer demanding fr a hug aftr cryng so mch
Nice name of d daughter 😳
I lykd tht ranveer jst CNT get enough of her evn nw he wants to sleep on her lap 😳
O dear ur ff is jst so awesome wht v al wntd to see in our so called beloved serial BT alas
Congratulations fr 50 episode nd dis is awesome
I mite nt rply tymely BT I do make sure to read ur update
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
As usual awesome chapter and nice name for their angel 😊