Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 47
Finally it was morning where the family was completely busy in the marriage. The marriage decoration was made perfect if a person turns around the rv mansion would see beautiful red.
where ranveer came to sharman room where he was wearing the sherwani.
ranveer: finally sharman have you started to love my sister
sharman: haan haan ofcourse (seeing ranveer bit emotional) ranveer when i missed two girls in my life i thought marriage is nothing but when parul was proposed to me
ranveer(in the mood to kid him): haan when they proposed her to you

sharman: she is different ranveer haan finally i have started to love her i assure you here after your family does not need to worry about parul i will keep her happy for life time.
ranveer(giving a hug): that's good sharman love her like your breath then there won't be any problem in your life even there is love or hate saga
sharman: haan my love guru

ranveer and sharman had a smile to each other.
Where parul was made ready by ishani, disha where she was stunning in her own bride look. She looked so good.
when lakshmi and amba entered the room. lakshmi seeing parul had tears in her eyes " this time everything should go well"
ishani: haan maasi everything will go out so well
amba: shall we take parul panditji wants her
ishani: haan you all take her let me get ready and come down.
amba: arrey ishani what is this you made everything ready and you have not ready come on jadhi change karo and come soon
ishani: haan haan tk maa

ishani went to her room and made herself ready in a red saree and cute ear rings where after putting sindoor she made her final check in the mirror and started to come down.
Where in the mandap sharman and parul were sitting all the people surrounded and panditji started to narrate the mantra and the marriage has finally happening.
parul and sharman were enjoying the moment and they exchanged cute glances where their eyes spoke more than the words for this time. Baa was having the cute angel of ishveer. ranveer was standing behind the stage where ishani from the steps started to come down where all the people seeing ishani and made a smile to her and again they started to concentrate the marriage where ishani was coming in the stair case. Ranveer who was staring ishani was seriously falling for her like anything.
Ranveer(thoughts by admiring):
When i saw her first i wondered who is she, but she was the women who is now my better half. i really don't know when she says don't touch me from that minute she is looking more beautiful to me. she used to ask me you are not bored of me but some one tell me will a person get bored of breathing, no right that is what my answer is she is my breath then how will i get bored. i at least need those kisses today my dear beti ki maa.

Where ishani came down and stood near ranveer and exchanged a smile with him.
In the outside of the rv mansion. There was a man holding the steering of the car his voice was only heared.
shadow man: you should go inside and tell rv (showed rv's photo) that you cheated me and your child is in my stomach is it fine call the police they will come here is the money. till police arrest him be in the house act so well
the women: haan ji sure i will
shadow man: go in when i tell. called rithika sitting behind "you too watch this from inside without others knowledge.
rithika: haan sure i will that ishani is short tempered she cannot handle even a single thing she will throw a doubt look to rv if this happens and rv will start hating her as he does not like distrust he always need trust.
shadow man: so only this plan everything will go out well.

In rv mansion.
Parul papa gave parul's hand to sharman where the marriage was happening finally sharman put sindoor and mangalsutra to parul and the marriage was made perfect there was a new couple in the house. where they got blessings from all the family members and finally their marriage was completely over.
They prepared for the post marriage rituals where all the people were surrounding them and all the people were enjoying the marriage all the relatives were so happy at their post marriage rituals.
baa, amba, laxmi enjoyed by sitting in the chair.
amba was having their cute angle where ishani saw her child.
ishani: maa she is okay know
amba: haan ishani dekho how cute she is she is smiling i will have her don't worry
ishani: tk maa
where ranveer was seeing this " so madam free"

where the people were concentrating the playing of groom and bride ishani who was standing resting her back to a pillar was finally pulled by a hand where her mouth was held by his other hand when she saw it was ranveer smiling lovingly.
ishani: ranveer chodo if somebody sees us
ranveer: arrey no one will see us ishani please come to some other side (like a child) you are not at all minding me now a days busy with marriage works, busy with my daughter, busy with maa or baa.. you have time for all the people but not for your husband.

ishani seeing whether somebody could see pulled him to a corner of the house where no one could come it was a " old material store room"
ranveer: why you have brought me to store room.
ishani: you want to spend time hain na that's why perfectly 10 minutes then i will leave
ranveer pulled her so close to him (in husky voice): i love you
ishani: (bringing a bright smile): i love you too ranveer

he brought her so close and made her hit the wall of the store room and saw his eyes with her where ishani closed her eyes ranveer turned ishani and held her from back and started to kiss her back where his lips were kissing her back and again turned her where ishani was closed eyes still where ranveer was seeing her with a smile
ranveer(in husky voice): can i hug you ishani
ishani without a word hugged him so lovingly and with a lovely care she caressed his hair and started to talk in the low voice " kya hua ranveer tum kitni desire"
ranveer(hugging): haan love affection everything where i cannot control those things alone ishani today i loved you so much you were so beautiful today when you tell don't touch me you are double beautiful

ishani(hugging him more tightly like a child): now i have allowed hain na
ranveer: haan

both left each other and saw in both the people eyes. he cupped her eyes and finally a passionate kiss was given by ranveer. This was kiss after long time after lot of disturbance. The kiss which made them more more loved for each other and finally ranveer left ishani and gave a deep breath.
ranveer: so finally i got it
ishani(with out seeing him had a smile): haan tk got it hain na chalo
ranveer: haan

Where ishani and ranveer started to walk to the hall where people where dancing in the dance floor where all were enjoying it they made groom and bride to sing and all were enjoying at the sudden moment there was a group of police and a women coming with police. where all the people were shocked to see the police in their house. Where rithika was hiding herself behind the door of the entrance and made herself comfortable to watch the drama.
rithika: from today you both are going to part way ishani and ranveer.
Rv: police aap log?
police: you are rv right
rv: haan mein.
police: we have a complaint against you
rv: compliant
police: haan you have raped this girl and she is pregnant with your child and you have cheated on her so we are arresting you
all the family member were shocked to hear the words police man said.

amba: what inspector ranveer is not that kind of man he won't behave like that and all
baa: haan police sab he won't behave like that
rv: nahi i don't even know this girl how would i have raped her i am not that kind of man and this is a lie

where ranveer suddenly seeing ishani who was staring her like something suspicious.
ranveer(coming to ishani): nahi ishani ...(there was tears in his eyes) how will i ishani no way i ... no
the women was crying terriblely " he has destroyed my life he cheated me and now a days don't even attend my call and he is ignoring me when i asked about the baby in my womb he said to abort the baby please arrest him and safe other women's life sir
ishani and all were terribly shocked.

where police came to put the lock in rv's hand where there was a voice "ruko"

To be continuedπŸ˜‰
ishveerfankittu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How could someone get bored of breathing πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Beautiful line sakshi πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š and beautifully written story πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š How could someone write such awsmmm chapters πŸ˜† hats off to u for giving ur precious tymπŸ‘πŸ‘ As from my point of view I think  we all r fed up with matsh now😭😭 but can't stop watching it bcoz of SHADHIKA πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice updates.keep it up.
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing sakshi very nyc...how could i get bored of breathing.. just love it. u really wrote very welll dear. awessooomme 1 keep update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Her reaction was awesome man! I loved it!Kash we get an Ishani like this in the show too :/ lovely sweetie:)

haan aarushi i too want to see this kind of ishani who is teasing, loving, caring but what to do we only get a crying ishani always in the show i really don't know where all the bad things will only come to ishani. fine yaar thanks for reading and your comment was so good keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveerfankittu

How could someone get bored of breathing πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Beautiful line sakshi πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š and beautifully written story πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š How could someone write such awsmmm chapters πŸ˜† hats off to u for giving ur precious tymπŸ‘πŸ‘ As from my point of view I think  we all r fed up with matsh now😭😭 but can't stop watching it bcoz of SHADHIKA πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

ya even i watch for radhika and shakthi they are brilliant actor with these people they can do wonders but we never know what the writers are up to they have ruined a beautiful love story. i am not that good writer and all ishveerfankittu just writing what comes in my mind. thanks for reading and for your valuable comment keep reading 😊 i am glad that you have read my story with full happinessπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Very nice updates.keep it up.

thank you naush for reading my stories daily and commenting thanks a lot and keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

amazing sakshi very nyc...how could i get bored of breathing.. just love it. u really wrote very welll dear. awessooomme 1 keep update soon

thanks you shaktiluvradz the comment was nice thanks a lot for reading my story daily glad that you have liked the story to this much extreme and 1000 times thanks keep reading😊
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update! Will Ish save him? Or...?
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful updates... Both chapters are lovely ...sorry for late reply ...I was sick so couldn't reply sweetie ...update next soon ...egarly waiting to know what will ishani say ??...lots of hug πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ‘