this still from OSO reminds me so much of Nirupa Roy!...Kiran Kher plays SRk's mum ...
Page
of
1this still from OSO reminds me so much of Nirupa Roy!...Kiran Kher plays SRk's mum ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You are right😆. May be they meant it that way. Being all 70s....
But they should have shown a coughing, torn white cotton saree wearing mother at a construction site.
Originally posted by: srk_lover
i didnt noe she played his mother...u gave it away ashu
OOps...I am sorry...but it was in the promo they showed in theatres...saw it when I watched Bhool bhulaiya! I thought everybody knows!😛
https://x.com/i/status/2075414847593034165
https://x.com/i/status/2077361882118394290
https://youtu.be/i5BrH7ZIeFM?si=AxN92klFRlvl_i4t
https://x.com/i/status/2045337426533486779
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mouni-roy-and-suraj-nambiar-part-ways-officially-says-they-have-mutually-chosen-to-move-on-separate_234294
5